• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
PatronizingGit

Molyneux - Now Literally Hitler

Another one for Sharia Mays ever increasing 'you cant come in. Diversity is our greatest strength but any criticism of it will probably mortally wound it' list 

Off Farages new, Kosher, Halal, tories-please-let-me-back-in Christmas card list no doubt, too. 

Third worlders are Inbreds (true...but shush now)

Whites invented...well, pretty much anything worth having.

Retards - Brown immigrant retards are taking over - RUN!!!

ZOMG - did he just Name the, the...i cant even...

Israeli lawmaker proclaims supremacy of 'Jewish race' | The Times of Israel

A bit racist? and maybe even a bit offensive?  I expect that isn't against the law there.

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, twocents said:

A bit racist? and maybe even a bit offensive?  I expect that isn't against the law there.

I always find it a laugh that the queen was made to feel awkward that BNP leader Nick Griffin (said some nasty things) might come to her garden party (BNP had GLA seats at the time) but is completely at ease with the Saudi Royals (behead queers, tolerate lots of violence towards browner guest workers) coming for a cuppa. 

A Racism has nothing much to do with the thing, its more to do with the person doing the thing. Only when both criteria are completed has a racism gone down.