• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

The ‘StarCircle’

It looks like a symbol of ‘Totalatarism’, because it is!

We need to start demonising this symbol of fascism - it is the modern equivalent of the Swastika.

The European project is all about the masses conforming to the rules of the elite - the ‘StarCircle’ is the elite stamping their laws on the faces of the plebs. They don’t do anything else!

47A8842A-72B5-4C41-A70B-B4F1EBD1F80F.jpeg.b95dd655aa73d4b2aa872aac680c22b3.jpeg

The ‘StarCircle’ - pure undemocratic elitist evil.

8 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

You know what they did to Jesus?

I was just going to say, that looks more like a crown of thorns than a circle of barbed wire.

The imagery of the circle of twelve stars is lifted straight from the Cult of Mary - based on one interpretation of Revelation 12:1; but historically much more likely to be rooted in worship of Artemis/Isis (call her what you will - Queen of Heaven, perhaps?) [Yes, I know, Council of Ephesus - AD 431 and all that]

So, you have people cynically usurping the symbolism of one lunar deity bringing in people who exploit the symbol of another lunar deity.

You could say it's lunacy...

You can order plates without any symbols, Halfrauds or your dealer/motor factor can oblige. I always change mine for non logo'd versions, it makes the car faster, do you have any idea what a star weighs?

1 hour ago, unregistered_guest said:

I was just going to say, that looks more like a crown of thorns than a circle of barbed wire.

The imagery of the circle of twelve stars is lifted straight from the Cult of Mary - based on one interpretation of Revelation 12:1; but historically much more likely to be rooted in worship of Artemis/Isis (call her what you will - Queen of Heaven, perhaps?) [Yes, I know, Council of Ephesus - AD 431 and all that]

So, you have people cynically usurping the symbolism of one lunar deity bringing in people who exploit the symbol of another lunar deity.

You could say it's lunacy...

Strange symbolism, but then I think a BMW badge is a bit of a swastika.

2 hours ago, Anglepoise said:

And of course it's on every car number plate. Mine are covered with a Union Flag sticker.

You're all gunna roll your eyes at Funn3r again but I don't understand people. Why is the European Union a terrible betrayal of sovereignty but the UK Union is lovely and wonderful?  You are still handing over your country's crown jewels to someone else's rule.  I would have a St. George's Cross England flag sticker on my number plate, were it not my car is too old for that sort of thing.

3 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

You're all gunna roll your eyes at Funn3r again but I don't understand people. Why is the European Union a terrible betrayal of sovereignty but the UK Union is lovely and wonderful?  You are still handing over your country's crown jewels to someone else's rule.  I would have a St. George's Cross England flag sticker on my number plate, were it not my car is too old for that sort of thing.

Because the U.K. is a far, far better approximation of a culturally cohesive, democratic political structure.

6 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I have the White Tree of Gondor on my plates. That's how old my car is.

Lifted from the Macron thread - there are much clearer images out there but apparently this one is an official photograph from Le Plod. Middle armoured vehicle displaying the star circle, surrounded by armoured thugs dressed like something out of the dystopian world of Half Life 2.

Dt56neIX4AAqKbH.jpg.2dad9ce0eadd4e5c68eaab0d8c1c83da.thumb.jpg.5add27225b3d06e41fd074a2774786da.jpg

48 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

A lot of people in Ireland seem to want a united Ireland, yet they weren't happy when it was united under British rule.

People have their own views as to whether they're part of a collective or not. You can let them decide democratically or enforce it under a jack boot. We seem to be abandoning the first option, which leaves only the second.

I'm not happy about that. Even if you disagree with this particular decision, doesn't the abandonment of the democratic principle cause you any concern?

11 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

doesn't the abandonment of the democratic principle cause you any concern?

I am not a proponent of the so-called "People's Vote" but I do see your point in the context of pure democratic principle. Many think democracy must be rationed and people only allowed a little bit every now and then.  

3 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I am not a proponent of the so-called "People's Vote" but I do see your point in the context of pure democratic principle. Many think democracy must be rationed and people only allowed a little bit every now and then.  

Democracy these days seem to be "Here is what we are going to do." and "Do you want team RED or team BLUE to give you the reasons why?".

That's not democracy.

1 minute ago, XswampyX said:

Democracy these days seem to be "Here is what we are going to do." and "Do you want team RED or team BLUE to give you the reasons why?".

That's not democracy.

That's very true. I spent years watching the internet develop and arguing for "proper" democracy (i.e. "demos" = the people and "cracy" = rulers) where parliament was no longer needed and everyone can vote electronically on every issue.

I later abandoned that after realising that thoroughly unpleasant tabloids-too-hard Jeremy Kyle -watching bennies people would vote through all kinds of anti-human policies. Which actually makes me both anti-democratic and snobby elitist I suppose. 

I don't know what is the answer.