• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
billfunk

The Most Racist Countries on Earth

I think Molyneax is a sharp commentator. Lately he has been going down the whole IQ/Race/Inbreeding debate which is interesting. Here he is correctly identifying that those who accuse the Anglosphere of racism are in fact racists themselves. A beautiful argument I am going to use against the regressive NEOLIBERAL left whenever I get the opportunity.

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

Finland. If you ain't Finnish you're viewed with deep deep suspicion.

Nobody can understand a word of their language, they are all drunk and depressed and fall out of tall buildings. Was that racist?

21 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

surprised pakistan and india have different scores

Usually one team wins at Cricket.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Nobody can understand a word of their language, they are all drunk and depressed and fall out of tall buildings. Was that racist

"How do you tell a Finnish extrovert?" "He looks at your shoes when he talks to you instead of his own shoes."

Just coincidence ? Mo is the leader in most of the top 25

These are the 25 most racist countries based on the results:

# Country % Who don’t want neighbours of another race % of people who witnessed racist behaviour
1 India 43.6 64.3
2 Lebanon 36.3 64.4
3 Bahrain 31.1 85.7
4 Libya 54.0 33.5
5 Egypt N/A 39.7
6 Philippines 30.6 49.1
7 Kuwait 28.1 37.9
8 Palestine 44.0 32.0
9 South Africa 19.6 61.8
10 South Korea 29.6 36.5
11 Malaysia 31.3 34.4
12 Nigeria 21.0 42.5
13 Iraq 27.7 37.8
14 Kyrgyzstan 28.1 35.9
15 Ecuador 34.5 32.0
16 Algeria 19.8 41.0
17 Pakistan 14.5 48.8
18 Yemen 34.0 31.2
19 Hong Kong 18.8 40.4
20 Russia 17.0 38.5
21 Thailand 39.8 19.0
22 Cyprus 26.7 26.1
23 Turkey 33.8 19.1
24 Morocco 13.8 35.6
25 Japan 22.3 29.7

Slippery slope.

I knew india would be in the top.

Indians hate other indians ftom the same class if they are a lot richer or a lot poorer.

Hard to say that indians are racist whilst tge other castes are the ssme race. Ive pointed that out but the dallits were dropped in indian by a spaceship, or something.

35 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Slippery slope.

I knew india would be in the top.

Indians hate other indians ftom the same class if they are a lot richer or a lot poorer.

Hard to say that indians are racist whilst tge other castes are the ssme race. Ive pointed that out but the dallits were dropped in indian by a spaceship, or something.

I can't tell Indians apart, and sometimes they want to fight each other. Pith Helmets on!

1 hour ago, mattydread said:

Saudi arabia where are you?

KSA should be top of the list.

Also Israel, although that's more religionist than racist (but it is racism -- complicated thing judaism).

[the questions are also strange:

if people would like having people of other races as neighbours.  That's the whole lowest level touchy feely racism.  Many people around the world have racism 100x worse than that.

Is that racism?  I'd suggest that the questions might/should be:

• Are you less likely to get a (decent) job because of race/religion
  • Would your race/religion impact on how you access welfare / the legal system / etc
  • Might you get beaten up on your way home because of race/religion
  • For the above question -- by the police, or by some locals?
  • Are you treated differently (because of race/religion) on public transport?  Schooling?  Housing?
  • etc

]

Edited by dgul

I do think western society is less racist, but to be fair, all those countries (apart from japan , south korea) are made up of multiple tribes that dont really like each other. Europe has benefitted from its evolution into relatively homogenous nation states.

Korea and Japan. Basically if you are not indigenous, you are just "foreign". Still they seem friendly about it. Many "foreigner clubs" exist in Korea, as there is a large imported work force.