• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Kensington and Chelsea SOS

11 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Well as a significant number of recipients will not be Christian, thus not celebrating Christmas, I’m not convinced that it matters that it will be implemented just before Christmas.  

Hmm.

• Ratio of Grenfell survivors to total welfare claimants in the borough?
  • How much money/services in addition to normal welfare have the Grenfell survivors been given over the last 12 months?

I don't think this is about Grenfell survivors.  I think this is about some politician promoting their agenda using Grenfell survivors.  I think this is despicable.

5 minutes ago, dgul said:

Hmm.

• Ratio of Grenfell survivors to total welfare claimants in the borough?
  • How much money/services in addition to normal welfare have the Grenfell survivors been given over the last 12 months?

I don't think this is about Grenfell survivors.  I think this is about some politician promoting their agenda using Grenfell survivors.  I think this is despicable.

I think its despicable that some poor fucker in Newcastle has to work for 18k/y so a fucking immigrant can live on his tax in one of the most expensive areas of the world.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Well as a significant number of recipients will not be Christian, thus not celebrating Christmas, I’m not convinced that it matters that it will be implemented just before Christmas.  

Christmas is actually a good time of year for many migrants, they can do time and a half / double or even triple-time on Boxing Day etc. Where I used to work in a shopping centre the ethnic (PC?) members of staff booked out those dates very quickly indeed.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

I think its despicable that some poor fucker in Newcastle has to work for 18k/y so a fucking immigrant can live on his tax in one of the most expensive areas of the world.

+1 (quoted just to make the point )

I know Newcastle very well, properties at auction can cost below £10k in some areas ... ^^ see above ^^ 

21 hours ago, spygirl said:

Oh, I couldn't agree more.  Frankly, I've no idea how the country has got to this position -- it is madness.

However, I like to fight one battle at a time.  This woman was making up stories to push her agenda, and shamelessly was making use of the death of quite a few people in order to do so.  I don't like this.