• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Stansted 16 - seriously fucking wrong.

28 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I first arrived in Britain in 2004 and, like so many people who come here from abroad, built a life here. As I sat in that plane in Stansted last year I was set to be taken “back” to a country that I had no links to. Indeed there is no doubt in my mind that had I been deported I would have been destitute and homeless in Nigeria – I was terrified.

Imagine it. You’ve lived somewhere for 13 years. Your mum, suffering with mobility issues, lives there. Your partner lives there. Two of your children already live there, and the memory of your first-born, who died at just seven years old, resides there too. Your next child is about to be born there. That was my situation as we waited on the asphalt – imagining my daughter being born in a country where I’d built a life, while I was exiled to Nigeria and destined to meeting my newborn for the first time through a screen on a phone.

Nowhere does he mention that he, his partner, or his mother have ever done  any work.

1 minute ago, Fischer said:

Nowhere does he mention that he, his partner, or his mother have ever done  any work.

Good point. One of the first things I would say in that situation would be to state you have paid taxes for X number of years to gain sympathy. Not saying it strongly indicates he hasn't. 

2 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Your mum, suffering with mobility issues, lives there. Your partner lives there. Two of your children already live there, and the memory of your first-born, who died at just seven years old, resides there too. Your next child is about to be born there.

OK, been in UK 13 years. Popped out 3 kids, one who died. Another one on the way. The text seems to suggest there are other children, presumably in Nigeria. Mum here but disabled.

None of these people should be here. They are burdens.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

The thing that fucks me off is the claim by Amnesty is they were protesting.

They werent. They were endangering a plane AND interfering with legal process.

Protest is waving signs and get signatures in Trafalgar square. Ive no issue with that.

These people were interfering with a a democracies legal process, over trumped up bullshit of asylum. These were econmoic  migrants, or rather benefit migrants.

👍 agree. 

No fucking sympathy, they're like that stupid Swedish so-called 'activist' (e.g. professional annoying sjw twat for hire) http://anonymto.com/?https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/25/swedish-student-plane-protest-stops-mans-deportation-afghanistan

These people broke into an airport and locked themselves to a plane.  They're lucky they weren't fucking shot, how the hell would anyone know if they weren't carrying a load of explosives.

Contemplate your dumb ass actions from behind bars cooling your heels in a cell

There was a similar situation to the Swedish teenager sjw where a load of 'right on' hipster type passengers were  protesting about a Somali chap who was getting shipped out chanting 'Get him off the plane!'. They thought he was being unfairly deported.

They didn't realise that he was a convicted rapist getting the heave ho. I think it was on Paul Joseph Watson's YT channel. 

49 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

There was a similar situation to the Swedish teenager sjw where a load of 'right on' hipster type passengers were  protesting about a Somali chap who was getting shipped out chanting 'Get him off the plane!'. They thought he was being unfairly deported.

They didn't realise that he was a convicted rapist getting the heave ho. I think it was on Paul Joseph Watson's YT channel. 

In the link I posted. Stupid fucking cow.

She's now being charged - and good riddance!

I'm not particularly disagreeing with any of the points so far raised, but I do have to take exception to this, from the story:

Judith Reed, of the Crown Prosecution Service, said: <snip> ""These people placed themselves, the flight crew, airport personnel and police at serious risk of injury or even death due to their actions on the airfield."

Oh really? Serious injury or even death eh?

How might that have happened, then, exactly? I suppose the protesters were doing their best to be quiet and sneaky about it so the plane tried to take off with them chained to the landing gear, yeah? Or were they maybe attempting to throw themselves in the engines, or something?

For fuck's sake. Either this woman is the world's greatest bedwetter, or she's massively insulting our intelligence. Neither is a good look for a state employee. The cunt.

I think they wanted make an example of -  that no disruption to internal and international travel will be tolerated.

Lying down on the run way, or chaining yourselves to a plane, IF tolerated will lead to many more activists doing the same for whatever cause they are flying the flag for.

If you block a bridge or road, you're going to affect 100+ people.

If you block the function of an airport, your're going to affect 1,000+ people

Edited by 201p

1 hour ago, Rave said:

I'm not particularly disagreeing with any of the points so far raised, but I do have to take exception to this, from the story:

Judith Reed, of the Crown Prosecution Service, said: <snip> ""These people placed themselves, the flight crew, airport personnel and police at serious risk of injury or even death due to their actions on the airfield."

Oh really? Serious injury or even death eh?

How might that have happened, then, exactly? I suppose the protesters were doing their best to be quiet and sneaky about it so the plane tried to take off with them chained to the landing gear, yeah? Or were they maybe attempting to throw themselves in the engines, or something?

For fuck's sake. Either this woman is the world's greatest bedwetter, or she's massively insulting our intelligence. Neither is a good look for a state employee. The cunt.

Unusual or unexptenctant behaviour around ariport and aeroplanes tend to be related terrorism.

If you see a bunch unknwn people, on an runway, running towards a plane, 9 out of 10 times youd be correct in thinking they are terrorists and youd open fire.

Airprots are not everyday places, full of everyday people.

1 hour ago, Rave said:

They could have been shot as terrorists

The plane could have taken off with people chained to the undercarriage - it's winter, cold wet and dark.

If people decided to chain themselves to the plane and no one could see them, they could be ground to pieces on take off of decapitated when the undercarriage retracted. 

Also it could have caused the undercarriage to jam when coming back to land - metal chains and handcuffs still attached to the undercarriage. 

The plane might have to land without undercarriage. 

Edited by 201p

20 hours ago, leonardratso said:

but these are millionaire nigerian princes and princess's, they bring more than they use. You people are so rayciss.

In which case they wouldnt have been deported.

22 minutes ago, Rave said:

OK so they could have been shot as terrorists. Still failing to see how that puts anyone else at "serious risk".

I have to agree that they over egged that one.

Their actions certainly introduced some risk (examples given by others above) but I would say small risk and the probability of anything serious was very low.

I completly agree with what spy said and it's worth repeating it:

22 hours ago, spygirl said:

The thing that fucks me off is the claim by Amnesty is they were protesting.

They werent. They were endangering a plane AND interfering with legal process. 

Protest is waving signs and get signatures in Trafalgar square. Ive no issue with that.

These people were interfering with a a democracies legal process, over trumped up bullshit of asylum. These were econmoic  migrants, or rather benefit migrants.

As much as I dislike these people, I think they should be treated fairly by the courts as should anyone (TR seems to be an exception). Its a serious matter and they are bang to rights so even fair treatment should involve some jail time, unless some of them are lucky enough to have MP's for parents.

29 minutes ago, 201p said:

The plane could have taken off with people chained to the undercarriage - it's winter, cold wet and dark.

If people decided to chain themselves to the plane and no one could see them, they could be ground to pieces on take off of decapitated when the undercarriage retracted. 

Yes, but back in reality the plane never came close to taking off, as no ground operator would have pushed it back with people chained to it.

I really don't have any problem with the people being prosecuted, or what they've been prosecuted for, which is exactly what they were guilty of, irrespective of whether the law used to convict them is a "terror-related" one, or not. I just have a problem with the histrionic "they put loads of people in danger" bollocks. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that they didn't, so why come out with such utter claptrap?

Edited by Rave

OK but what if the protesters done some damage to the undercarriage once they left the protest. They might have left a chain on the under carriage, which could still cause a jam. 

You just can't let people use planes for protests - this is why they are stamping this one out fast.

Cunts escaped a jail sentence.

Look at the hideously white self-congratulatory cunts.

Bet these cunts all work for the state (and would be lost without it) yet there they are trying to block the state from carrying out one of its basic functions in keeping the country safe and free from invasion.

The cunts should be imprisoned and lose their jobs and pensions.

_105533363_hi052127256.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-47145449

Cunts.

7 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Cunts escaped a jail sentence.

Look at the hideously white self-congratulatory cunts.

Bet these cunts all work for the state (and would be lost without it) yet there they are trying to block the state from carrying out one of its basic functions in keeping the country safe and free from invasion.

The cunts should be imprisoned and lose their jobs and pensions.

_105533363_hi052127256.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-47145449

Cunts.

Ridiculous that there was no custodial for that.

You do not fuck about in airports. If you do, you should be made a serious example of IMO.

Anyway, that's a precedent set. If you're off on your hols that you've been saving up for for years and your flight is cancelled because some yoghurt weaving soapdodger has chained himself to the landing gear in support of a rapist, do be sure to send the judge a postcard.

Because you'll be seeing a lot more of this now.