• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuey

Yellow Vests blocking London bridges

If we can't get democracy by the vote it'll be by the street? If this  shows 100 with nothing to lose can do more than that 25k March who knows whatll happen next... 

Fuck me.

We have to out with with giving all the French kids jobs.

Now we've got to put up with their fucking protesting parents.

(I voted remain)

One of the things Ive never heard the MSM or an Euro leader mention or acknowledge, is the number of EUers in the UK.

Bullshit is it 3.7m as they are keen to state. Its somewhere between 8m-12m

Ive spent my working life with a wide range of EUers, who came over to get their first job and improve their English. Both go together - most mainland European countries are total cunts on creating jobs and work for their kids

Even if they dont stay in the UK - and most dont - being able to work for 3 to 4 years really helps them find work at home, or  in the US or elsewhere in the Anglosphere.

Due to language issues:

If you live in Europe and want to learn a 2nd language, English is a total non brainer.

If IM English, what language do I learn? Portuguese - good for brazil, shit elsewhere (Portugal + Angola), French? - No jobs. Germans? Jobs but useless outside of Germany and crap food. italian ..... yeah right. Dutch hahaha, Sweden, stop there ...

If it was not for the UK those yellow vets protest would be much much bigger inc,. the 600k  French living in London

9 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

now the government will be able to point to extremist brexiteers

Now?

Where have you been the last 3 years?

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Fuck me.

We have to out with with giving all the French kids jobs.

Now we've got to put up with their fucking protesting parents.

(I voted remain)

One of the things Ive never heard the MSM or an Euro leader mention or acknowledge, is the number of EUers in the UK.

Bullshit is it 3.7m as they are keen to state. Its somewhere between 8m-12m

Ive spent my working life with a wide range of EUers, who came over to get their first job and improve their English. Both go together - most mainland European countries are total cunts on creating jobs and work for their kids

Even if they dont stay in the UK - and most dont - being able to work for 3 to 4 years really helps them find work at home, or  in the US or elsewhere in the Anglosphere.

Due to language issues:

If you live in Europe and want to learn a 2nd language, English is a total non brainer.

If IM English, what language do I learn? Portuguese - good for brazil, shit elsewhere (Portugal + Angola), French? - No jobs. Germans? Jobs but useless outside of Germany and crap food. italian ..... yeah right. Dutch hahaha, Sweden, stop there ...

If it was not for the UK those yellow vets protest would be much much bigger inc,. the 600k  French living in London

Slightly shocked that you voted for Remain given your attitude to EE tax credit fiends. :D

Assuming they're French (which the article implies) it's a consequence of freedom of movement. 

They could go anywhere in the eu and block bridges and bring any city or town to a standstill and indeed the banking City of London area.  In the eu there's no reason why they should restrict themselves to Paris and other towns and cities in France - and vice versa of course.

Edited by twocents

11 minutes ago, spunko said:

Now?

Slightly shocked that you voted for Remain given your attitude to EE tax credit fiends. :D

Tax credits are gormless Brown fuckup of a reasonlyl good welfare idea.

Its Browns incompetnace that Eueras are claiming them. They shouldn't.

EUers living in the UK should also be paying for heath priate health insurance.

Go on - guess the max tax credit a American can claim working 40h/w

1 minute ago, twocents said:

Assuming they're French (which the article implies) it's a consequence of freedom of movement. 

They could go anywhere in the eu and block bridges and bring any city or town to a standstill and indeed the banking City Of London area.  In the eu there's no reason why they should restrict themselves to Paris and other towns and cities in France - and vice versa of course.

This is true, I wonder what the EU would make of it if we went and performed citizens arrests on the Portguese protestors.

7 minutes ago, twocents said:

They could go anywhere in the eu and block bridges and bring any city or town to a standstill and indeed the banking City of London area.  In the eu there's no reason why they should restrict themselves to Paris and other towns and cities in France - and vice versa of course.

They are probably a few of the 600k French resident of London, protesting in sympathy.

Just now, Funn3r said:

The disgusting UK bennies problem is nothing to do with the EU. OK let's admit some EU are taking advantage of our stupidity but bottom line is we Brown the cunt dug that hole ourselves

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

The disgusting UK bennies problem is nothing to do with the EU. OK let's admit some EU are taking advantage of our stupidity but bottom line is we dug that hole ourselves. 

Indirectly of course it is. Freedom of Movement allows them to come here, Schengen or otherwise.

10 minutes ago, spunko said:

Indirectly of course it is. Freedom of Movement allows them to come here, Schengen or otherwise.

They can come here but technically they are only entitled to JSA.

We have a useless govrnment thwt give all the UK tax away.

Legally, UK can chase every Euer who's not paid for healthcare for any benefit or school fees.

58 minutes ago, spunko said:

Now?

Remainers arent renowned for being able to put all the pieces together.

24 minutes ago, Band said:

Remainers arent renowned for being able to put all the pieces together.

https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/210123-the-official-brexit-remain-thread-all-new-threads-will-be-merged-into-this-one/&

Again, along with the near miss (or hit, depending on your stance), another one of Gordie's genius ideas is blowing up the UK again.

Paying out tax credits to EU nationals has drawn in 10% of East Europe workforce, paying them a huge salary to hand wash cars, etc etc. Forcing up costs for the low paid natives, putting them out of jobs etc etc.

All down to that cretin Brown. Seriously, he's been out of power ~6 years and his 'great idea's' are still flying back to coup and dumping on the UK.

There's a BBC article on Camerons attempt to winkle out of the benefit payments:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35118036

Its always interesting to read the highest rated comments on HYS articles -they tend to be a good indication of what the nation is thinking.

A few years ago, 'UK out of EU' was a fringe opinion held by Colonels from Tunbridge Wells.

Now it appears to be the UK mainstream opinion, both left + right.

My opinion is they should scrap TCs ASAP. Introduce a contribution based welfare system like the rest of the EU.

Dec 2015, when Id never heard Brexit uttered in MSM, just obscure bond sites.

I called the vote when nobody thought leaving was even in the realm of probabilities.

And I called the reason why which, even today, UK pols are failing to grasp why.