• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

tres fooked

There was a woman that I was once so pleased for their personal success at something that I gave them a spontaneous hug, I'd have done the same to a bloke, even though I don't generally hug people. Was I wrong to do so ?

I once smacked a bloke on the head who fouled up because he didn't listen to me, I doubt I'd have done that to a woman. Am I a sexist bastard ?

Edited by Hopeful

7 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Seems like hardly anybody has a proper job these days, they can even create ones out of 'taking offence'.

The days before the fall of Byzantium must have been similar to this.

The Byzantine had better mosaics.

18 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Seems like hardly anybody has a proper job these days, they can even create ones out of 'taking offence'.

The days before the fall of Byzantium must have been similar to this.

If you are genuinely talentless, useless, lazy, what better way to make a living off others.

Thing is, almost everyone I talk to thinks this is all  very silly, but not one of them sees the nefarious side in it all. I take every opportunity to inform them that it's ultimately about neutering free thinking and expression.

If this bullshit had a face it would that brain-fart of an excuse of a 'comedian', Kate Smurthwaite. She seems to get her ugly boat on every luvvy-feely program going. She  can't get a one-way train ticket to Rotherham  quickly enough.

1 hour ago, maynardgravy said:

Thing is, almost everyone I talk to thinks this is all  very silly, but not one of them sees the nefarious side in it all. I take every opportunity to inform them that it's ultimately about neutering free thinking and expression.

If this bullshit had a face it would that brain-fart of an excuse of a 'comedian', Kate Smurthwaite. She seems to get her ugly boat on every luvvy-feely program going. She  can't get a one-way train ticket to Rotherham  quickly enough.

had to look up this hag, nope, still dont recognise her, but i dont recognise a lot of luvvies, especially cunts with an opinion on everything and nothing.

12 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Remember it is the other person’s reaction to your behaviour, which is important, not your intention nor the reaction you think they should have.
https://www.ucu.org.uk/media/1879/Guidance-for-those-accused-of-bullying-or-harassment/pdf/bully_accused.pdf

Best not to talk to people.  Stay indoors.  Don't answer the phone.  Don't answer the knock on the door.

May is already preparing a case against Juncker for saying she is nebulous.

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, maynardgravy said:

'

it's ultimately about neutering free thinking and expression.

and destroying any possibility of relationships - really of any sort.

Edited by twocents

thats terrible. Is this what comedians are like these days? i must admit i dont pay much attention to the media any more, let alone remember anything said, i thought it was me getting older and maybe a fore-runner to getting a bit senile, but then i realised that 99% of it is pure shit, and like an antibiotic resistant bacteria, im actually fairly immune to it now, they might as well be throwing bits of screwed up paper at me for the effect it has on me.

I tell my kids off for watching annoying cunts reviewing games on youtube etc, but i thank the lord that they arent watching shit like this cunt, i might go a bit easier on them in future, theyve obviously picked the best of a bad lot.