DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Interest rate rises

TheCountOfNowhere

TheCountOfNowhere

A little birdy told me weeks ago boe will raise in Jan.

They are sticking to that.

They got it right twice Lady year!!!

UK house price falls will accelerate and 2019 will be difficult for many, 2020 on the other hand will be really really difficult.

ECB expected to follow June time.

My French palace has only gone up 25% relative to the £ so far so that be it and itll be down 25% soon enough. Wealth preservation is the only game in town now.

I've had to swap my yellow cycling bib for a red one, I was tear gassed when I went for a ride last week :-)

17 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

A little birdy told me weeks ago boe will raise in Jan.

They are sticking to that.

They got it right twice Lady year!!!

UK house price falls will accelerate and 2019 will be difficult for many, 2020 on the other hand will be really really difficult.

ECB expected to follow June time.

My French palace has only gone up 25% relative to the £ so far so that be it and itll be down 25% soon enough. Wealth preservation is the only game in town now.

I've had to swap my yellow cycling bib for a red one, I was tear gassed when I went for a ride last week :-)

They tear gassed the yellow jersey in the Tour de France this year didn’t they? Must have been practicing.

TheCountOfNowhere
4 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

They tear gassed the yellow jersey in the Tour de France this year didn’t they? Must have been practicing.

Is that what they're taking to go faster these days?

Chewing Grass

Hmmm, now which big businesses really rely on ridiculously low interest rates and tons of credit?

1) Car manufacturers dependant on PCH business model

Jaguar Landrover, VAG, Mercedes

TheCountOfNowhere
24 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Hmmm, now which big businesses really rely on ridiculously low interest rates and tons of credit?

1) Car manufacturers dependant on PCH business model

Jaguar Landrover, VAG, Mercedes

You mean the business that got the car scrappage scheme in 2008....

Are uk mortgages all funded by BoE or partially funded offshore? The bank bill swap rate is being watched very closely down under as its likely to result in out of cycle rate rises, not sure if it’s just Au/No that are impacted tho?

TheCountOfNowhere
21 hours ago, Agent ZigZag said:

You are the boy that has called wolf so many times. Who told you rates wold rise Jan 2019, by who and where

I called the first US rise and the last two uk rises. Go check on ToS. The trolls were laughing...then they weren't

You are talking though your backside.

13 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

BoE will be forced to raise whne it least wants to ..

Anyone who thinks BoE will raise rates by even a 1/4 of a per cent is living in a fantasy world.

It might happen when the C@@@ leaves his job, but i heard he likes the UK and kids are looking for an oxbridge education, why leave a good thing?

Just now, Green Devil said:

Anyone who thinks BoE will raise rates by even a 1/4 of a per cent is living in a fantasy world.

It might happen when the C@@@ leaves his job, but i heard he likes the UK and kids are looking for an oxbridge education, why leave a good thing?

He wont have a choce once Hammond is sacked and a JRM/Baker esq chancellor is in charge.

1 minute ago, Green Devil said:

If sterling crashes he'll raise.Their pensions are held in sterling.

I never said he was going to raise a quarter point just that he;ll be forced to raise when he least wants to.

1 minute ago, Band said:

JRM/Baker esq chancellor is in charge.

Now that is a fantasy.

You need an economy to control with rates. Like the USA does (have an economy). The UK isnt an ecomony, its a ponzi scheme. Rates are zero until further notice.

Democorruptcy
2 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I called the first US rise and the last two uk rises. Go check on ToS. The trolls were laughing...then they weren't

I remember you saying that when the US raised rates we had to follow them a month later. The US has raised rates 9 times since their first in 2015. Three years later we are a whole 0.25 up from our emergency rate. I think for you to claim you were right about rates, we would need to be 2% or 8 rises higher than we are. Though keep saying they are going up because I like to hear it and hope we go higher than the US.   

9 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Three times up, vs several dozen when they didn't, isn't something to crow about.

9 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Though keep saying they are going up because I like to hear it and hope we go higher than the US.   

To be fair it was a widely stated claim that we'll have to have higher rates than the usa as historically that has been the case.

Sadly this logic doesnt take into account Carney is happy and actively seeks ro debase the currency hes supposed to be in charge of.

TheCountOfNowhere
13 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

I remember you saying that when the US raised rates we had to follow them a month later. The US has raised rates 9 times since their first in 2015. Three years later we are a whole 0.25 up from our emergency rate. I think for you to claim you were right about rates, we would need to be 2% or 8 rises higher than we are. Though keep saying they are going up because I like to hear it and hope we go higher than the US.   

I said the UK will have to follow, which they will, they have done all they can to avoid it.  I'm surprised they've not moved sooner but I called the 2 UK rises correctly. I'm not 100% convinced by january but that's what my man in the know tells me. 

The fed said this week they will keep raising. The ECb have stopped their qr crime spree and will also follow.

Don't blame for their criminality or your impatience.

6 hours ago, maffo said:

Three times up, vs several dozen when they didn't, isn't something to crow about.

As oppose to 120 of the won't raise and they won't raise again.

You stalking me now?

Archived