• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Moroccan murders - almost certainly a terrorist attack

More news coming out about this. Nothing was stolen. Possible sexual motive claimed.

But one lady was decapitated. The other appears to have someone attempt to decapitate her.

Their murders were videoed and apparently on social media.

Clearly this was an islamic terrorist attack.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8021866/backpackers-beheaded-in-morocco-mountains-were-executed-by-terrorists-security-sources-claim/

Didn't Ryanair fire alot of its Dutch staff today for refusing to rellocate to Morocco?

just booked a holiday there,wheres your sense of adventure.thinking of going camping in jamaca before i go there.if theres any trouble with the locals i just need to shout  slowly in english to them.

Edited by stokiescum

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

just booked a holiday there,wheres your sense of adventure.thinking of going camping in jamaca before i go there.if theres any trouble with the locals i just need to shout  slowly in english to them.

Jamaca is the only place I’ve visited that I felt really uncomfortable, spider sense was at 200% and I was glad to leave 

2 hours ago, 201p said:

I have seen the video, it is not nice.

Wish your post hadn't provoked me into the challenge of finding it. 

I'II translate 'not nice' for anyone else, it has audio and is utterly horrific.

7 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Sounds like it might just have been their plan to cover up a common or garden sexual attack. I'm not convinced it was a terror attack as such.

A common or garden sex attack where someone is decapitated and the whole process is recorded?

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

Wish your post hadn't provoked me into the challenge of finding it. 

I'II translate 'not nice' for anyone else, it has audio and is utterly horrific.

Same here but I couldn't find it.

Need to find out more about these sub humans (the enemy) - how many on the so called 'watchlist' is it again?

2 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

A common or garden sex attack where someone is decapitated and the whole process is recorded?

I think he's taking the piss bruv - tongue firmly in cheek

Just now, Anglepoise said:

Yes, I would suspect jihadists are somewhat celebrated there but rapists less so. Faced with the aftermath I could imagine them thinking it was a good idea. I've not seen any suggestion in Iraq, for example, that they were raping hostages who were beheaded.

22 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Same here but I couldn't find it.

Need to find out more about these sub humans (the enemy) - how many on the so called 'watchlist' is it again?

I think he's taking the piss bruv - tongue firmly in cheek

If you think watching some poor girl screaming whilst her head's hacked off then rolled around the floor like a football will help fight the good fight then knock yourself out. I absolutely wouldn't recommend watching it and don't say I didn't warn you - although I do kind of think every person who puts a comment under a newspaper article that they deserved it in some way by going and being so naive should be forced to watch it and have a think on if anyone deserves or has that coming.

https://theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapita

Edited by SNACR

14 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Jesus, I couldn't think of anything more grim. Absolute fucking animals. 

I wouldn't watch that video if you paid me. What has been seen etc...

Absolutely that.

Though I would happily watch one of the terrorists being beheaded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate

Marocchinate (pronounced [marokkiˈnate], Italian for "Moroccans’ deeds") is a term applied to the mass rape and killings committed during World War II after the Battle of Monte Cassino in Italy. These were committed mainly by the Moroccan Goumiers, colonial troops of the French Expeditionary Corps (FEC),[1] commanded by General Alphonse Juin, and mostly targeted civilian women and girls (as well as a few men and boys) in the rural area between Naples and Rome, traditionally known in Italian as Ciociaria.

45 minutes ago, SNACR said:

If you think watching some poor girl screaming whilst her head's hacked off then rolled around the floor like a football will help fight the good fight then knock yourself out. I absolutely wouldn't recommend watching it and don't say I didn't warn you - although I do kind of think every person who puts a comment under a newspaper article that they deserved it in some way by going and being so naive should be forced to watch it and have a think on if anyone deserves or has that coming.

I've not watched your link as I'm not a sick fucker.

I'm watching the 2 white sluts getting fucked in an Angolan village by the waterfall.

Thanks for the link to that site btw.

Edited by mattydread

47 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Jesus, I couldn't think of anything more grim. Absolute fucking animals. 

I wouldn't watch that video if you paid me. What has been seen etc...

Same here, I'm curious but nowhere enough to want to watch something like that.

I have watched your link as it's the reality (a bloody great big knife)  versus the cutting instrument detail in the MSM and 'neck wounds'. There's substantial bruising to the thighs of the girl who is executed which I assume is the result of rape. After the initial shock of the first cut, followed by not blood curdling screams, the death was swift. 

As we are importing tens of millions of these animals, it's important to know your enemy. The perpetrators clearly don't like white people especially girls, racists.

Edited by longtomsilver

59 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Your description is horrific enough.

1 minute ago, longtomsilver said:

I have watched your link as it's the reality (a bloody great big knife)  versus the cutting instrument detail in the MSM and 'neck wounds'. There's substantial bruising to the thighs of the girl who is executed which I assume is the result of rape. After the initial shock of the first cut, followed by not blood curdling screams, the death was swift. 

As we are importing tens of millions of these animals, it's important to know your enemy. The perpetrators clearly don't like white people especjally, girls.

Snuff movies are nothing new. Tesco do not stock them.

4 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

As we are importing tens of millions of these animals, it's important to know your enemy. The perpetrators clearly don't like white people especially girls, racists.

Some valid points. 

4 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

I think people on here are already pretty aware of what Islam and mass immigration entails. No need to watch what amounts to a snuff movie.