• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Moroccan murders - almost certainly a terrorist attack

16 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

They were 24 and 28 years old according to the Beeb. For all we know the parents of these young adults begged them not to go and if they insisted on going, begged them to be careful and avoid putting themselves in a vulnerable position.

Rather a lot is being made of this piece of dreadful luck IMO, up to now Morocco hasn't been very dangerous apart from for your intestines, most of the locals don't like Islamic militants and the security forces have kept them in check. Looks like that's changing.

I will be interested to see how the Moroccan authorities respond, the cost of putting off tourists would be colossal. My feeling is the trial will be perfunctory, the perpetrators will get the rope, and anyone vaguely implicated in it as well including possibly some innocents. And that most Moroccans will approve of that. 

I was referring to the group of UK school girls sexually assaulted at gunpoint in Ghana.

24 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I was referring to the group of UK school girls sexually assaulted at gunpoint in Ghana.

24 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

google of

Ghana school trip

https://www.thestc.co.uk/destinations/ghana-school-expeditions/

School trips to Ghana

Ghana is an up and coming school trip and expedition destination, ideal for schools after a unique cultural experience.

Ghana is one of the friendliest countries in Africa and a fabulous destination for a school expedition or diverse school tour. We have fantastic contacts on the ground and at the end of your trip you'll come away a different person, changed by the warm welcome of West Africa.

https://www.planmyschooltrip.co.uk/Volunteer-&-Adventure-School-Trip-to-Ghana---From-£699-per-person/358.php

In recent years, more and more schools are looking to do volunteer work on their overseas expeditions. Volunteer trips are an excellent way to make a positive impact, visit exciting destinations, and for students to immerse themselves in diverse cultures and increase their global awareness.

Fuck all that.

Followed by:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6478525/Four-British-girls-teacher-sexually-assaulted-gunpoint-school-trip-Ghana.html

The pupils were paying £1,200 each to take part in their school's partnership with a West African charity.

Hmm, I could have grabbed their tits for £50.

18 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

At least these two girls weren't pushed over in the playground like that poor Syrian boy in England. I bet Morrocans are organising a crowdfunding campaign for these girls as we speak.

That all went quiet quickly, didn't it?

15 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

That all went quiet quickly, didn't it?

People do quickly forget - like less than three weeks ago a young female backpacker from this country was murdered in New Zealand and it was discussed here.

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

People do quickly forget - like less than three weeks ago a young female backpacker from this country was murdered in New Zealand and it was discussed here.

And the 14 year old girl in Wolverhampton, who was raped, beaten to death with a hammer and then her body buggered by three people. Only one person arrested and found guilty, can’t be named, because he’s 16!

10 minutes ago, SNACR said:

In each culture you get murderers. However in European culture it's fairly rare to get groups of people beheading backpackers. In European culture it's also more or less unheard of to have a 16 year old kill another kid with a claw hammer. 

Does the legacy media discuss these things? Or do they have fluff pieces about a Syrian boy getting pushed over?

Once you see the bias of legacy media it's very very hard not to have contempt for them.

4 hours ago, Anglepoise said:

Don't alert him to this story then:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46573672

A group of UK schoolgirls who were sexually assaulted at gunpoint in Ghana are receiving support, police say.

They were attacked on a visit to the west African country last Friday and returned to the UK on Sunday.

Always find it amusing that your country is so shit and the men so incapable as to need to fly out plane loads of middle class school children to build your schools.

7 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

In each culture you get murderers. However in European culture it's fairly rare to get groups of people beheading backpackers. In European culture it's also more or less unheard of to have a 16 year old kill another kid with a claw hammer. 

Does the legacy media discuss these things? Or do they have fluff pieces about a Syrian boy getting pushed over?

Once you see the bias of legacy media it's very very hard not to have contempt for them.

We had a family in Gloucester who buried the victims of their sexual violence under the patio so I don't kid myself that less multicultural Britain, of nostalgia, was some kind of crime free utopia.

They were raped and murdered because they were vulnerable women. I've watched the video (and I don't criticise anyone who hasn't or doesn't want to) and my opinion is the ISIS beheading effort was a hurriedly contrived attempt to cover their tracks after the reality had set in they were witnesses once the rape urge had faded. I don't think the scriptwriters of Die Hard are the only people in the world to think of using a terror story to cover up a more base run of the mill crime.

I would add I do not dispute Islamic extremists abduct and murder Westerners to spread their beliefs but in my opinion this is not a convincing example and were I in the Moroccan authorities I would also opt for a terror attack narrative as being less potentially damaging to tourism.

I have never, or certainly not presently, been of the opinion the MSM is designed to spread the truth, or discuss anything, and I would not expect it to. Considering that daily the internet is scoured for negative stories involving people with muslim sounding names for threads to be posted on here that sets everyone off, like the knights who say ni, it is hardly surprising it's downplayed though.  

9 minutes ago, SNACR said:

We had a family in Gloucester who buried the victims of their sexual violence under the patio so I don't kid myself that less multicultural Britain, of nostalgia, was some kind of crime free utopia.

They were raped and murdered because they were vulnerable women. I've watched the video (and I don't criticise anyone who hasn't or doesn't want to) and my opinion is the ISIS beheading effort was a hurriedly contrived attempt to cover their tracks after the reality had set in they were witnesses once the rape urge had faded. I don't think the scriptwriters of Die Hard are the only people in the world to think of using a terror story to cover up a more base run of the mill crime.

I would add I do not dispute Islamic extremists abduct and murder Westerners to spread their beliefs but in my opinion this is not a convincing example and were I in the Moroccan authorities I would also opt for a terror attack narrative as being less potentially damaging to tourism.

I have never, or certainly not presently, been of the opinion the MSM is designed to spread the truth, or discuss anything, and I would not expect it to. Considering that daily the internet is scoured for negative stories involving people with muslim sounding names for threads to be posted on here that sets everyone off, like the knights who say ni, it is hardly surprising it's downplayed though.  

Even the Moroccan authorities are calling it terrorism,  though it will cause massive harm to their tourist industry. A simple rape/murder you'd never film and implicate yourself surely? Especially in a country with the death penalty.

Edited by Anglepoise

Just now, Anglepoise said:

Even the Moroccan authorities are calling it terrorism, even though it will cause massive harm to their tourist industry. A simple rape/murder you'd never film and implicate yourself surely? Especially in a country with the death penalty.

Less harm I'd say there are terror attacks at Western European Christmas markets, that Western authorities appear powerless to prevent, random rapes and murders of foreigners implies poor local law enforcement.

32 minutes ago, SNACR said:

How much more convincing do you need?

"Separate footage has emerged today showing four men suspected of carrying out the attack pledging their alliance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Sitting in front of a black and white flag, one is seen brandishing a knife as they condemn 'destruction caused by the warplanes of the Crusader alliance'. They also appear to taunt Morocco's intelligence service, saying 'where is your knowledge? For here we are...' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6516417/ISIS-terrorists-branded-two-murdered-Scandinavian-women-enemies-God.html

1 minute ago, montecristo said:

How much more convincing do you need?

"Separate footage has emerged today showing four men suspected of carrying out the attack pledging their alliance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Sitting in front of a black and white flag, one is seen brandishing a knife as they condemn 'destruction caused by the warplanes of the Crusader alliance'. They also appear to taunt Morocco's intelligence service, saying 'where is your knowledge? For here we are...' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6516417/ISIS-terrorists-branded-two-murdered-Scandinavian-women-enemies-God.html

Something that isn't about as convincing as this

stuart-hazell-1_3707528.jpg?201607061834

35 minutes ago, SNACR said:

fred west had a serious head injury which affected his behaviour, so mental illness seems to be the common factor assuming there's no such thing as religiously sanctioned slaughter of unbelievers a la isis

6 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

fred west had a serious head injury which affected his behaviour, so mental illness seems to be the common factor assuming there's no such thing as religiously sanctioned slaughter of unbelievers a la isis

He was also "enabled" by Rose. Lots of commentators have her down as just (if not more) complicit in the mayhem. Sometimes people just come together like rare pieces of the same jigsaw puzzle, I suppose in itself like followers of a bizarre religion.

11 hours ago, eight said:

Why in the blue fuck would you do that?

I wanted to save it in case I needed to show someone in the future 10-20 years out, maybe a niece who was naive to the dangers of the world. I hope I don't have to use it, she has right wing parents.

The video turned out more horrific than I imagined. 

1 hour ago, SNACR said:

Sure, but its numbers, isnt it. That English girl was killed in NZ by a white guy the other week. But then Millions of young kids probably go to NZ every year.

How many go to Morrocco? Hundreds? Thousands? 

Not a fraction of the amount who go to NZ, i'd wager.