DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Carbuncles for sale thread

spunko

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Option5 said:

This is just down the road from me, it was up for £13,000,000  a while ago, now it's been repossed and is for sale at £3,750,000. Owner was a lunatic who was always in court for something.

Looking through the photos is a laugh a minute

https://search.savills.com/property-detail/gbesrsehs150073

That’s amazing. I’d live in that.

2 hours ago, Option5 said:

This is just down the road from me, it was up for £13,000,000  a while ago, now it's been repossed and is for sale at £3,750,000. Owner was a lunatic who was always in court for something.

Hideous and they've obviously spent a bloody fortune making it look that bad O.o

1 minute ago, JackieO said:

Hideous and they've obviously spent a bloody fortune making it look that bad O.o

He, not they, I don't suppose he could find anyone with the same "taste"

Apparently he bought it years ago and then had it raised on stilts to protect it from floods (it's a listed building so how that works I've no idea)

He then suposedly spent £4,000,000 on making it what it is now, a glorified children's play house.

sleepwello'nights
3 hours ago, Castlevania said:

Yeah. It’s like living in a treehouse. Awesome.

Ideal as a holiday let. :D

Lets say 10% yield, so £72k per week. How many does it sleep?

4 hours ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Ideal as a holiday let. :D

Lets say 10% yield, so £72k per week. How many does it sleep?

There’s 4 bedrooms and what looks like a sex dungeon with sand on the floor

9 hours ago, Option5 said:

Every picture looks like a render.

• Spatial architect Mr Djurberg cleared last month of groping young apprentices working at boatyard
Spatial architect: Myck Djurberg bought the house in 2012 and got permission to raise the building off the flood plain

I mean WTF is a “Spatial Architect” and he’s clearly a weapon

By the way it sounds like when he was trying to sell it for a ridiculous price he was including land and what have you that he didn’t own. The Savills listing highlights a lot of run ins he had with the local council.

Just now, Castlevania said:

By the way it sounds like when he was trying to sell it for a ridiculous price he was including land and what have you that he didn’t own. The Savills listing highlights a lot of run ins he had with the local council.

He was a bit of a character to say the least.....

2 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

I’d still love to live in that house. Just with him nowhere near. Preferably dead.

He's gone, it was repossessed.

1 minute ago, Option5 said:

He was a bit of a character to say the least.....

He's gone, it was repossessed.

Yeah. Someone like that could well stalk you for the rest of your life. Plus I’m probably young enough for him to want to bum me. Nah. I’m out.

Chewing Grass

The house exterior is interesting but looks like the thing has been jacked up, inside it is completely tasteless.

£9000 for a copper bathtub, my lads mate Shabooboo could get them handmade in India for 1/8 of the price.

Archived