Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

PPI letter arrived


sarahbell

Recommended Posts

I spuriously filled in the form on the lloyds bank site and they've sent me a letter telling me how much I'm due.


Have a guess.

 

No go on, lower.


No not zero.

71p! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I spuriously filled in the form on the lloyds bank site and they've sent me a letter telling me how much I'm due.


Have a guess.

 

No go on, lower.


No not zero.

71p! 

Well knock yourself out and have a real splurge this Christmas. You know you can now afford it. o.O

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I spuriously filled in the form on the lloyds bank site and they've sent me a letter telling me how much I'm due.


Have a guess.

 

No go on, lower.


No not zero.

71p! 

Should have kept quiet, now you'll be bombarded with begging letters from all the pathetic losers you know.

 

Dear Sarah,

                   Since mummy died from a snakebite (her 17th of the day, must have been a bad barrel of beer) I'm a poor orphan with no food or place to sleep..............................          

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Should have kept quiet, now you'll be bombarded with begging letters from all the pathetic losers you know.

 

Dear Sarah,

                   Since mummy died from a snakebite (her 17th of the day, must have been a bad barrel of beer) I'm a poor orphan with no food or place to sleep..............................          

 

:-D

Already given: I gave my giffgaff fookup oney to crisis. 90p worth... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

longtomsilver

You'd have cost the bankers more in administration. Take please from that and don't spend it all at once  it's easy to get carried away and then it's gone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

You'd have cost the bankers more in administration. Take please from that and don't spend it all at once  it's easy to get carried away and then it's gone.

I know. The two letters sent between them have about 20 sheets of paper and 3 full colour leaflets. :-D
:-D
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...