DOSBODS  
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

PPI letter arrived

sarahbell

I spuriously filled in the form on the lloyds bank site and they've sent me a letter telling me how much I'm due.

Have a guess.

No go on, lower.

No not zero.

71p! 

10 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I spuriously filled in the form on the lloyds bank site and they've sent me a letter telling me how much I'm due.

Have a guess.

No go on, lower.

No not zero.

71p! 

Well knock yourself out and have a real splurge this Christmas. You know you can now afford it. o.O

39 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Have a guess.

No go on, lower.

No not zero.

71p! 

Should have kept quiet, now you'll be bombarded with begging letters from all the pathetic losers you know.

Dear Sarah,

Since mummy died from a snakebite (her 17th of the day, must have been a bad barrel of beer) I'm a poor orphan with no food or place to sleep..............................          

36 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Should have kept quiet, now you'll be bombarded with begging letters from all the pathetic losers you know.

Dear Sarah,

Since mummy died from a snakebite (her 17th of the day, must have been a bad barrel of beer) I'm a poor orphan with no food or place to sleep..............................          

:-D

Already given: I gave my giffgaff fookup oney to crisis. 90p worth... 

51 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

You'd have cost the bankers more in administration. Take please from that and don't spend it all at once  it's easy to get carried away and then it's gone.

I know. The two letters sent between them have about 20 sheets of paper and 3 full colour leaflets. :-D
:-D

Archived