DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

PPI letter arrived

sarahbell

I spuriously filled in the form on the lloyds bank site and they've sent me a letter telling me how much I'm due.

Have a guess.

No go on, lower.

No not zero.

71p! 

10 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I spuriously filled in the form on the lloyds bank site and they've sent me a letter telling me how much I'm due.

Have a guess.

No go on, lower.

No not zero.

71p! 

Well knock yourself out and have a real splurge this Christmas. You know you can now afford it. o.O

39 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Have a guess.

No go on, lower.

No not zero.

71p! 

Should have kept quiet, now you'll be bombarded with begging letters from all the pathetic losers you know.

Dear Sarah,

Since mummy died from a snakebite (her 17th of the day, must have been a bad barrel of beer) I'm a poor orphan with no food or place to sleep..............................          

36 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Should have kept quiet, now you'll be bombarded with begging letters from all the pathetic losers you know.

Dear Sarah,

Since mummy died from a snakebite (her 17th of the day, must have been a bad barrel of beer) I'm a poor orphan with no food or place to sleep..............................          

:-D

Already given: I gave my giffgaff fookup oney to crisis. 90p worth... 

longtomsilver

You'd have cost the bankers more in administration. Take please from that and don't spend it all at once  it's easy to get carried away and then it's gone.

51 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

You'd have cost the bankers more in administration. Take please from that and don't spend it all at once  it's easy to get carried away and then it's gone.

I know. The two letters sent between them have about 20 sheets of paper and 3 full colour leaflets. :-D
:-D

Archived