• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

Stolen UK Cars Facebook Group

9 hours ago, GARCH said:

Not encouraging me to buy an Audi this thread:/

I haven't read the whole thread but they all seem to be chavvy bling PCP type cars - Audi, BMW, and Mercs - so the best advice is don't buy a chav car that will catch the attention of the criminal classes.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

I haven't read the whole thread but they all seem to be chavvy bling PCP type cars - Audi, BMW, and Mercs - so the best advice is don't buy a chav car that will catch the attention of the criminal classes.

Should you get interested in pimpy cars, I can recommend some that will never get stolen.O.o

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Blame it on Brexit

Also these are "normal" people who are unlikely to be buying faraday cages or buying steering locks. They will rely on factory fitted alarms and immobilisers and think "it won't happen to me".

It's those Brexiteers that think up of things like putting in an isolator switch (probably).

Are Remainers or Brexiteers more likely to get their car stolen?

2018-09-25T154010Z_1347043224_RC138977AC

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/bollocks-to-brexit-sign-council-demand-removal-pimlico-plumbers/

Edited by 201p

14 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

And "private" plates. Never understood the term. (or why anyone would want one anyway).