• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Stunley Andwin

DNC Primaries 2020

On 01/01/2019 at 07:52, Stunley Andwin said:

Elizabeth Warren is on the warpath. the first to announce her candidacy. She is very photogenic, her high cheek bones give her an attractive smile. Will she however sell out for just 24 dollars worth of beads? Let us hope this doesn't end in a Trail of Tears.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-31/elizabeth-warren-announces-plans-presidential-run

Naughty Trump is already being rude about her.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-31/trump-only-warrens-psychiatrist-knows-whether-she-thinks-she-can-win-2020

Whoever wins in 2020 will be risking Tecumseh's Curse

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe

Posted (edited)

Has that Corey Booker chap thrown his hat in the ring yet? You know, the one who likened himself to Spartacus, dispensed with Senatorial convention and promptly released an email about Brett Kavanaugh that proved the exact opposite of what he thought it did?

Edited by Fully Detached

Elizabeth Warren has thrown her headdress into the ring and is now cooking Pow Wow Chow on Instagram. She also takes a swig of White Man's Firewater in this video which makes her face go red. Mark Dice has a look at the cooking efforts of other leading candidates. This is the big new Democrat tactic, televised dinner cooking.

3 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Elizabeth Warren has thrown her headdress into the ring and is now cooking Pow Wow Chow on Instagram. She also takes a swig of White Man's Firewater in this video which makes her face go red. Mark Dice has a look at the cooking efforts of other leading candidates. This is the big new Democrat tactic, televised dinner cooking.

this can't be the same person that was so critical of Kavanaugh's beer drinking?

On 29/12/2018 at 10:36, snaga said:

Michelle Obama is another possible candidate, she would be a perfect puppet president for the swamp.

He might be able to swing it *.

* If he forgets to strap it to his leg. 

3 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Brilliant video, was going to post this earlier but you beat me to it.

Fauxahontas with her deep throating a beer to try and pretend to be down with the little people as she cooks up some old Indian family recipes.

It's just fucking sad the levels of bullshit these cunts stoop to to try and pretend they have even a minute level of compassion or anything in common with us.

3 hours ago, snaga said:

this can't be the same person that was so critical of Kavanaugh's beer drinking?

Paleface woman speak with forked tongue

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JFK said:

Brilliant video, was going to post this earlier but you beat me to it.

Fauxahontas with her deep throating a beer to try and pretend to be down with the little people as she cooks up some old Indian family recipes.

It's just fucking sad the levels of bullshit these cunts stoop to to try and pretend they have even a minute level of compassion or anything in common with us.

I have to say I thought Trump was something of a halfwit for a long while, but I'm starting to come round to Scott Adams view of him. Warren is highly likely to secure the democrat nomination. Him repeatedly tagging her as Pocahontas and then as Fauxcahontas really looks like forward planning genius. He has set the agenda in their interactions to the extent that he already managed to get her to thoroughly embarrass herself with the DNA test, and look false and untrustworthy at quite a deep level.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

4 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I have to say I thought Trump was something of a halfwit for a long while, but I'm starting to come round to Scott Adams view of him. Warren is highly likely to secure the democrat nomination. Him repeatedly tagging her as Pocahontas and then as Fauxcahontas really looks like forward planning genius. He has set the agenda in their interactions to the extent that he already managed to get her to thoroughly embarrass herself with the DNA test, and look false and untrustworthy at quite a deep level.

No one is as successful as trump by being an idiot. He has broken the mould of the normal political drone. He has actually achieved something before gaining the presidency. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

No one is as successful as trump by being an idiot. He has broken the mould of the normal political drone. He has actually achieved something before gaining the presidency. 

Women let him grab them by the pussy for a start.

Plenty of politicians never get a sniff. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, One percent said:

Sadly I think Clinton also met that criteria  o.O

Not quite - Clinton usually had to use force...

Edited by DocH

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Whiteman's firewater heap good !!

Edited by Fischer

Nice to see the joy on the faces of the American people (well all the SJWs) as the first Muslim, a refugee from Somalia (sorry … I need a moment as I am filling up … ) enters the USA House of Representatives. I think this is actually an error as she is not really the first; 19 Muslims entered the Pentagon and the Twin towers back in 2001.

I am sure that Trump will want to see lots more of this fawning to the immigrant Muslims as many Americans still remember Lockerbie and 9/11 and will turn their backs on the Democrats and ensure Trump gets a second term.

7 minutes ago, satch said:

Nice to see the joy on the faces of the American people (well all the SJWs) as the first Muslim, a refugee from Somalia (sorry … I need a moment as I am filling up … ) enters the USA House of Representatives. I think this is actually an error as she is not really the first; 19 Muslims entered the Pentagon and the Twin towers back in 2001.

I am sure that Trump will want to see lots more of this fawning to the immigrant Muslims as many Americans still remember Lockerbie and 9/11 and will turn their backs on the Democrats and ensure Trump gets a second term.

Channel 4 news was drivelling on with even more simpering than usual about diversity, Palestinian woman, lots of women blah blah blah.

For some reason it reminded me of a comment made by Douglas Murray in response to seeing a "Gays for Palestine" demo: "Give me a break, if Gays for Palestine were in Palestine, they'd have to move to Israel".

6 minutes ago, DocH said:

Channel 4 news was drivelling on with even more simpering than usual about diversity, Palestinian woman, lots of women blah blah blah.

For some reason it reminded me of a comment made by Douglas Murray in response to seeing a "Gays for Palestine" demo: "Give me a break, if Gays for Palestine were in Palestine, they'd have to move to Israel".

Some people are just a bit slow on the uptake. 

They remind me of the Jews for Hitler.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_German_National_Jews

That didn't end well.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, snaga said:

Is that a piece of Negro memorabilia on top of the kitchen cupboard?

images.jpeg

Edited by Anglepoise

The thing is, if right wing people point this out, then all of the left will unite to defend her. The same thing would happen if right wing people were to comment on Joe Biden chatting up ten year olds. Look for example at what happened when right wing people pointed out James Gunn's hundreds of tweets, compared to what happened to when left wing people pointed out Kevin Hart's one rude word on a tweet.

The right should absolutely not mention this now, but instead feed the news to radical leftists when the primaries are already well under way.

3 hours ago, Anglepoise said:

Surely a woman of colour like her can display such things? If she wanted to she could probably greet her fellow people of colour with the words, "S'up n***er?", and it would be just fine. It's only a problem when white people do that.