• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Stunley Andwin

DNC Primaries 2020

3 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

Surely a woman of colour like her can display such things? If she wanted to she could probably greet her fellow people of colour with the words, "S'up n***er?", and it would be just fine. It's only a problem when white people do that.

Maybe it's her grandad's shrunken head

16 hours ago, snaga said:

is this for real?

I actually own a money box very similar to this one. I was given it around 1962, but it was pretty old even then.There's a little lever on the back which lifts up the arm, the eyeballs move, and coins go into the mouth. I don't know the family history of it. My late Mum was on the volunteer committee of the NSPCC Blue Bird campaign in the 1950s and 60s, and we had papier mache blue egg collection boxes by the front door. I suspect one of her relatives had the above money box to collect money for African children, and Mum ended up with it.

It;s in a cupboard somewhere; not something you could display nowadays.

5 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I read somewhere recently that impeachment can only be carried out by the Senate by a 2/3rd majority, so whatever congress does is completely irrelevant. Can someone confirm this?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DocH said:

I read somewhere recently that impeachment can only be carried out by the Senate by a 2/3rd majority, so whatever congress does is completely irrelevant. Can someone confirm this?

Yup, a politician's wet dream - talk, talk, without the fear of walk, walk.

Edited by Harley

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DocH said:

it won't stop the dems for going down the impeachment path, just for the politics of it, Dems have called for the impeachment of every Republican president since, and including Reagan.

Edited by snaga

4 minutes ago, snaga said:

this could of gone in many threads here, in fact if there was a dosbods TV channel ...

Good find. 

It’s what we have discussed on here frequently. Good to see that it is getting an airing in the MSM. 

54 minutes ago, One percent said:

Good find. 

It’s what we have discussed on here frequently. Good to see that it is getting an airing in the MSM. 

On the one hand I'm worried to find out Warren and I once shared the same politics, and 10 years ago she'd have been right at home on this forum. But on the other hand this confirms to me that I havn't got more right wing, the left have however moved far left while I stayed still.

Edited by snaga

Just now, snaga said:

On the one hand I'm worried to find out Warren and I once shared the same politics, and 10 years ago she'd have been right at home on this forum. But on the other hand this confirms to me that I havn't got more right wing, the left have however moved far left why I stayed still.

Don’t forget, there is no left and right in the current political setup. It’s the ordinary people against the globalist elite and they use the left/right meme to divide and rule. 

Just now, One percent said:

Don’t forget, there is no left and right in the current political setup. It’s the ordinary people against the globalist elite and they use the left/right meme to divide and rule. 

yep, I get that, I think all dosbodders do, I use the terms very loosly. It's really Globalists versus Everyone else where the globalists label everyone else as far right, cause they are deplorable racist nazi facists.

Here we go, you can't scabbard the Gabbard.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/11/tulsi-gabbard-announces-shes-running-for-president/

She is the democrat with the strongest chance of beating Trump and appealing to moderate voters. Unfortunately as a consistently anti-war candidate going back to the Ukraine and Syrian crises she will have no support from the warmongering establishment Dems. As a social moderate, she will have no support from the morbidly obese blue hair crowd.

Before the announcement she was very popular with Trump fans.

A not insignificant number of Trump fans are former Bernie bros. She would be the candidate capable of picking up a large number of these voters.

7 hours ago, snaga said:

this could of gone in many threads here, in fact if there was a dosbods TV channel ...

Very interesting

My take is that for all the rhetoric and window dressing Democrat politicians are doing the bidding of giant corporations as much if not more so than Republicans.  Incidentally that is why they are so keen to squeeze supporters of Bernie Sanders out of the party. Most of the Democratic presidential hopefuls  like Beto O, Rourke come from pretty comfortable backgrounds. In fact O ‘Rourke started his career running for office as a Republican.

We have a third serious candidate, Julian Castro.

Tulsi Gabbard has attracted negative coverage from much of the legacy media. That suggests to me that she is genuinely not controlled by TPTSB. There is also a question as to whether she is even eligible to run having been born in American Samoa, and whether that is in America or not. Ted Cruz had the same issue having been born in Canada.

Trumpy is continuing to insult Elizabeth Warren about the video she made in the kitchen of her wigwam. Is she actually seen as being a big threat?

Beto O'Rourke broadcasted his trip to the dentist :S

Edited by Stunley Andwin