• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Malthus

Should be hot

2 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Exactly.

As my Grandma used to say to me "Never shag anything you cannot fight.".

(See Serena Williams.)

Oh dear. You'll upset @MrPin with that remark.

He proper loves her mind.

And her brother Hank...

XYY

34 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Posh Spice

Should elaborate. She was always my favourite Spice girl, probably pinnacle being that video with the latex catsuit, but even then (and 100% now), I would REALLY struggle to crack one off to her. Might be easier with a pic of June Whitfield TBH. Really odd, cos clearly she is a well maintained hotty- but zero sex appeal

11 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The term 'entrepreneur' jumped the shark for me when the term was constantly applied to Jade Goody as if she was really some flinty-eyed philosopher of the business world rather than a halfwit who made a few quid being a bit of a gobby slapper on a reality show.

God rest her moronic soul.

See also :- Katie Price.

Let us not forget Baggs, the brand.

6 hours ago, Rowley said:

Should elaborate. She was always my favourite Spice girl, probably pinnacle being that video with the latex catsuit, but even then (and 100% now), I would REALLY struggle to crack one off to her. Might be easier with a pic of June Whitfield TBH. Really odd, cos clearly she is a well maintained hotty- but zero sex appeal

its the face, no much by way of lips, and has never cracked even a smile. Plus shes too thin.

On 30/12/2018 at 11:27, Sgt Hartman said:

She looks like she could give me a fucking good kicking. 

No thanks. 

For some reason this post of yours had stuck in my mind because I thought of it when this lady popped up in today's news.

Would you (try to) kick her out of bed too? (this one, who only weighs 115lb, could kick your ass so far you'd look like a fly after meeting the windscreen)

Personally I'd be happy to do anything she liked. Might give her a false name and address though...........

Image result for polyana viana

9 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

For some reason this post of yours had stuck in my mind because I thought of it when this lady popped up in today's news.

Would you (try to) kick her out of bed too? (this one, who only weighs 115lb, could kick your ass so far you'd look like a fly after meeting the windscreen)

Personally I'd be happy to do anything she liked. Might give her a false name and address though...........

Image result for polyana viana

From that picture? No. Hell no.

Who is she, an MMA fighter or something?

She actually looks quite feminine to me (I say this not knowing who she is) and not the sort that's into bench pressing small cars or crushing walnuts between their arse cheeks.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

From that picture? No. Hell no.

Who is she, an MMA fighter or something?

She actually looks quite feminine to me (I say this not knowing who she is) and not the sort that's into bench pressing small cars or crushing walnuts between their arse cheeks.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8135636/ufc-polyana-viana-beats-up-robber/

5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Fair play to her.

There's a few pics there that make me go, hmmm. It's the muscularity thing, it doesn't do anything for me. 

Toned - awesome, but stacked like a wightlifter? No thank you.

She'd terrify me in the sack, there is a distinct possibility of being fucked to death IMO.

15 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Fair play to her.

There's a few pics there that make me go, hmmm. It's the muscularity thing, it doesn't do anything for me. 

She'd terrify me in the sack, there is a distinct possibility of being fucked to death IMO.

You should never Google an image of cyborg UFC. 

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Fair play to her.

Well I don't know if she has the full mental witch skillset that some Brazilian ladies do, but if she does, then combined with that physique and with what at close quarters would be gorgeous feminine looks(check out the photos where she's not in UFC gear), yeah you wouldn't be far wrong, fairly sure she could give me a heart attack these days.  Would be a good way to go though - maybe.

Those who have never been subjected to this may think that after a while you wouldn't be able to get it up and there'd be nothing she could do about that - quite wrong, once you're in a velvet mincer like that there is no escape until she's had enough. 

3 minutes ago, ccc said:

You should never Google an image of cyborg UFC. 

You're right, you shouldn't.

About as feminine as a massive set of swinging testicles. 

3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Well I don't know if she has the full mental witch skillset that some Brazilian ladies do, but if she does, then combined with that physique and with what at close quarters would be gorgeous feminine looks(check out the photos where she's not in UFC gear), yeah you wouldn't be far wrong, fairly sure she could give me a heart attack these days.  Would be a good way to go though - maybe.

Those who have never been subjected to this may think that after a while you wouldn't be able to get it up and there'd be nothing she could do about that - quite wrong, once you're in a velvet mincer like that there is no escape until she's had enough. 

I had a few nights with a Chilean girl many moons ago. I was outed as a rank amateur in the art and was subjected to a shagging that just about broke me in half. I was half tempted to tap out at a few points but gamely struggled on. She only stopped when I was jizzing dust and my willy was glowing like something a blacksmith had just pulled out of a furnace. She seemed unimpressed.

Good times. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I had a few nights with a Chilean girl many moons ago. I was outed as a rank amateur in the art and was subjected to a shagging that just about broke me in half. I was half tempted to tap out at a few points but gamely struggled on. She only stopped when I was jizzing dust and my willy was glowing like something a blacksmith had just pulled out of a furnace. She seemed unimpressed.

Good times. 

The hardest I have laughed in ages, thanks 😂

Edited by Kwyjibo
added crying with laughter emoji, as it was earned.