• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Bugs, Changes & Glitches - report here!

12 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m getting a site down every now and again in the last few days, latest about ten minutes ago 

Yep that was me, trying to fix it. :ph34r:

I think it's finally fixed.

16 hours ago, spunko said:

There was a warning before the upgrade today to the latest software version, saying that custom themes will have bugs, if anyone finds any let me know..

Had this thrown a couple of times in the last few minutes.

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

46 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Had this thrown a couple of times in the last few minutes.

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah, their update yesterday shouldn't have been rolled out, I think they jumped the gun a bit as its created a few problems for other sites too. Hoping the patch will fix it shortly.

22 hours ago, spunko said:

There was a warning before the upgrade today to the latest software version, saying that custom themes will have bugs, if anyone finds any let me know..

Is that why we look like TOS all of a sudden?

...You can, but it might not work properly.  I need to go through and fix some of the template specific bugs. Probably won't get time for another couple of weeks though.

54 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I can't seem to post a reply with a quote in. Just plain text in the quote, and a reference link (as citation of the quote) in the body of my otherwise plain text reply.

Is this on mobile?

12 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Of late Twitter embeds are showing up as text with maybe a hyperlink to imsge and, are not clickable?

I've always had that problem, the issue I found is Adblock or similar. Do you have it?

15 minutes ago, spunko said:

I've always had that problem, the issue I found is Adblock or similar. Do you have it?

I have it on a PC, but the non-embedding is happening on an Android tablet (no adblock). When loading it makes as if it is going to load the tweet.

Seems to be a recent thing. Could be my end?

1 hour ago, Alonso Quijano said:

I have it on a PC, but the non-embedding is happening on an Android tablet (no adblock). When loading it makes as if it is going to load the tweet.

Seems to be a recent thing. Could be my end? 

Can you try using another browser on Android like Chrome or the default Android one?

On 16/10/2018 at 11:49, spunko said:

Can you try using another browser on Android like Chrome or the default Android one?

Embedding has gone crazy on my iPhone 5 since a day or two ago, whereby tweets and pictures are expanding beyond the width of the screen. 

Have I done something like fallen asleep on a formatting option or is this from your end?

2 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

Embedding has gone crazy on my iPhone 5 since a day or two ago, whereby tweets and pictures are expanding beyond the width of the screen. 

Have I done something like fallen asleep on a formatting option or is this from your end?

Not changed anything.... I think it must be your end,  do you have a screenshot? :Geek: