• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

201p

New Presidential Cycle and the Possible Secular Bull Market in Socks.

2 minutes ago, 201p said:

Flybe hits some turbulence with a profit warning.

The chart tells all.

p.gif.e87e302903c0940843aadafabb1d4ac9.gif

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-45887289

---

Jim Rogers likes to play it like this. when fuel prices go up, sell airlines. When fuel prices are low, buy airlines.

As someone who flies with Flybe regulary, if they're not making profit now, they won't ever make one. The planes are always full, or at least when I'm on them.

IQE is at the nervous 9s. It will take a bit of buying power to thrust through £1 again. 

---

The FTSE AIM all share index looks like this. Is this a buy on the dip moment or a trend change? I can't see any bullish news in the immediate horizon, and probably more storm clouds, but I hope I am wrong. I sound a little bearish for probably the first time in 2 years, since starting this thread.Untitled.thumb.jpg.d0929de2b919e223934a0cf4c31d1f04.jpg

^Thank you. The numbers are increasing but I guess increasing costs just can hurt much more. It's like trying to run up a escalator that is moving downwards.

Crude Oil ETF shows oil strengthening. We enjoy the good inflation (in asset prices). But not the bad inflation (in energy prices) that is not far behind the good inflation.

crud.thumb.png.77933b8481bb4465d862edbc3237ad48.png

Updated bitcoin chart. There is a funnel/triangle forming. At some point it will break high or break low (which may surprise people).

Untitled.thumb.gif.6f8b5e6d9cfcbb5bb49cae1fbd2cdebb.gif

I just want to revisit this TCG chart. When the £1 level broke, the sellers were winning the battle against the buyers.

Look how the price "gaps" downmid September. The market wasn't quite expecting some news that probably came out  (I'll take a look later), and sellers just wanted out at any price.  It was like a "that disgusts me" sort of moment that you get, and "uh" get me OUT, NOW! The increase in volume shows that the price action is confirmed. The RSI or relative strength to the rest of the market is beneath 20. This is a rare sign in the life story of a stock chart. It maybe nothing and recover, but worth keeping an eye on. 

Untitled.thumb.png.b4178f9a24c4c898bb9596e9bf99c723.png

This is a long term chart, and you can see the RSI hasn't been down this low that many times, in ten years. So what ever is happening at TCG is significant. No investment advice of course! No position or recommendation to buy or sell.

Untitled.gif.843eb70ff83d357135209d5b120dabf7.gif

I didn't want to create a thread just for this, so I'll stick it in here. I have been having this (not every day) but it does taste OK. I already have most of the ingredients, I have added pickled beetroot (7 slices), and celery (2 sticks). The goofy thing is that I don't even taste the beetroot now. The spinach/kale mix is already in a salad bag in most supermarkets (Sainsbury's).

I don't have a nutribullet, but use a much beefier and higher volume (1250mL) blender.

Wow I feel I can take on the world!

Edited by 201p