DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

New Presidential Cycle and the Possible Secular Bull Market in Socks.

201p

For fun trades update - 

ARB 118p --> 238p - +101.6%

(BTC $57K)

Cardano ADA $1.27 --> $1.24 -2.3% Looking a bit better, is this ADA's moment?

---

Otherwise back to sleep!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 201p

• nirvana

• Green Devil

• Loki

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you, I have been doing a bit of soul searching. And I have been meaning to make this post about happiness. --- You have to be happy whether you have £1000, £10,000, £100,000 or even £1

Oh and Happy Christmas to everyone in the dosbods Basement. 

Cheap fulfilling hobbies. Thank me later! Some people like to travel the world, collect expensive things, throw away money! But you can just explore your local area - there are many woodland

Posted Images

201p

This looks like a gap up - "buy the dip" should be working out for the City Types.

Untitled.thumb.gif.aedfda4a61d0335df0dba6e7562eec91.gif

201p
Posted (edited)

Opportunity around the next corner... The old saying goes, when one door closes, another one opens. Oh but don't be a thief OK!

Update...

Edited by 201p
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
201p

Dogecoin continues to advance - but I won't be investing in it I don't think. It will always be considered a meme trade, and not taken seriously by people that manage money for a living (probably). The 0.05c are is well defended, and it might be worth a flutter at this level of 0.06c

201p

A look at the BTT chart. Replace BTT with any other coin or stock or other instrument and this should work. 

A little run was started at the 0.0037 area. It got past 0.005, then the 0.010 area.  It was at 0.012 for a bit so it safely cleared the 0.010 area.

Then it dropped to the nervous-9s at the 0.009 area. This was a top slice / profit taking or sell out completely area.

BTT then dropped further to 0.008. It might be staging a recovery and testing the 0.010 area, currently at 0.010. A re-entry point could be seen if it clears this area again, maybe after 0.011 or 0.012 to be safer.

---

These are just numbers.

0.0037 could be replaced by 37p, 370p or even £37.

0.005 -> 50p, £5, £50

0.009 -> 90p, £9, £90

0.010 -> 100p £10, £100

and so on

Untitled.gif.d6a2fbd83ca0e8fe6ff073e6ad6ff744.gif

201p
Posted (edited)

A youtuber get's hold of Jim Cramer - and his opinion on Bitcoin. Only because he gave a tip to Jim to buy Bitcoin. Subsequently He put $0.5m on it and made a ton of money on the trade.

OK it looks like a long video - but just watch the first 3 minutes.

One of the Top comments - All the years I’ve seen and watched Cramer never seen him listen so much to someone..

EDIT- This surprises me a lot - his stock market experience gives him a lot of the tools that can be used in Crypto. Is this a PR exercise? I wonder if Jim might start taking the stock market crowd that are too scared of Crypto into this market. That is why my suspicions are raised with such a interview.

Edited by 201p
201p
Posted (edited)

This came up on the youtube algorithm. It mentions a consistency throughout any structure that is formed. 22% is the key number. That's pretty fascinating - numbers! 

I feel that 2 is a "starting number" in the stock market (and 3 if I am late to the party) , and I may start a trade from such a starting number. It is interesting to note in this natural electric formation, 22% is the number of balls that are branching segments, and 22% is also the number of End segments - no matter the size of the balls or the numbers of balls. 

Edited by 201p
  • Informative 2
201p
Posted (edited)

Our old friend NCYT, which has treated us well at the start of the pandemic has had some action. I haven't bought any since we were stopped out. BUT it is a good barometer into the COVID-19 market.

The covid test maker (as well as other tests) has had a trading update. I haven't even looked at it, I just know the market doesn't like it and it has sold it off by nearly 40% in one day. It has had two stabs at getting off the £10 area with no luck. Compare this to the CWR chart, which is showing promise at this level.

NCYT is known for it's first mover advantage in the COVID-19 space with it's accurate PCR tests which hit the market from virtually day 1. It shot up from 50p odd to over £4, and from there consolidated a bit and went over £10 from there. NCYT wasn't a start up company - it had been in the medical diagnostic space for a long time - it is dual listed in France and London stock exchanges, and had been languishing in the penny stock level for some time biding it's time. The WU-FLU came and BAM the share price ignited in early 2020. The stock market crashed in February 2020, but NCYT stayed strong it was the only thing left standing amongst the carnage. At the time, driving was banned unless it was for work. So I cycled (exercise was legal) up to it's factory in Eastleigh just up the road from me in the start of the LOCKDOWN to make sure it was the real deal - It was!

The French market opens an hour earlier than London - and you could check what the market would do before London opened. UK Market makers would stick out like a sore thumb if they kept the price down in the UK market, as most of the volume was traded in the EU zone. This gave punters a slight advantage. 

NCYT was quick to get the CE approval for it's COVID-19 PCR tests, but slow to get US approval. Donald Trump's administration approved other tests from the big Pharma's, and NCYT had to make do with smaller markets such as the EU zone and the Middle East. The stock was touted to hit £50 on US news! I guess a £50 share price won't happen now.

PCR tests cost about £100 - they take time for the results to come back. From today, in England, you can pick up a free Lateral Flow Test (LFT) - supplied by INNOVA (a private company), which cost about £5 each to the tax payer from a local pharmacy. This is a game changer, and I suspect this might have helped the share price to fall. People can test for COVID-19 at home, and have the result within 30 minutes.  Covid deaths and infections are at the lows also - perhaps this is the closing chapter of COVID-19. The market certainly is looking at it that way.

Untitled.thumb.gif.62acbbb7338c4a16675895d13909251d.gif

2.gif.023ffd05aea13872520b84792310a94e.gif

COVID charts source: Daily Mail April 9th 2021

Edited by 201p
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
The Masked Tulip

"If you buy this high you are buying more risk than at any other time in the history of market."

Edited by The Masked Tulip
nirvana
58 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

"If you buy this high you are buying more risk than at any other time in the history of market."

so you going short monday morning? :ph34r:

Castlevania
Just now, nirvana said:

Are you?

The Masked Tulip
1 minute ago, nirvana said:

Never short. The big boys - FED, Central Banks, Big Banks - are too busy pumping. Plus they can see all the shorts. Not that any short from me would matter. It is the shorts of the huge funds that they cripple.

nirvana
24 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

Are you?

there was sooper dooper double top on Nasdaq late last night when I was too stoned to care :Jumping:

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Never short. The big boys - FED, Central Banks, Big Banks - are too busy pumping. Plus they can see all the shorts. Not that any short from me would matter. It is the shorts of the huge funds that they cripple.

yeah but markets go up stairs and fall down escalators :o

edit: Brian is short 26 lots on S&P!! o.O

Edited by nirvana
201p

The NASDAQ chart looks bullish - Biden must be seen as a success. Unless there are unknown unknowns, the trend is up, and I don't see anything that contradicts this.

The VIX has also dropped to 16.69 which are new annual lows. For me it that also looks bullish, and buying the dip has been, so far, profitable for those that have.

The leaders are starting to move up also - this is confirmatory action. I'll just post up a chart of AMZN to show you what I mean. The others in the leaders are AAPL, FB. GOOG, and TSLA (which appears to be firming up, but the weakest of the bunch).

But what do I know?! Summer is traditionally a weak time for the markets. 

Untitled.thumb.gif.690beef4c7a6e1c57c23092960e9eef5.gif

201p

For fun trades update - 

ARB 118p --> 224p  +89.83%

(BTC $59K)

Cardano ADA $1.27 --> $1.24 -2.3% 

Let us add TRON (TRX) in there which looks a fair enough trade $0.12. Let us see if it holds the 0.10 area. Do your own research

----

I had a mental break down at work this week - and basically told management this and it's your problem to sort out, to take it off my shoulders.

It just happened, and I flew off the handle. I felt the pressure building over the last 4 weeks, and felt it would go away. But it didn't. I feel better now, and told everyone I had a mental breakdown, and now I don't a flying f**k about work. I don't know where this will lead - but I want to work somewhere else within the company. So f**k them now. 

I don't have enough capital to stick two fingers up at the "job" yet. I need £750,000 in liquid assets. I am a long way off yet. But I'll get there.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 5
201p

This is the Tron chart. Did you know Tron is the "mother coin" of BTT. Tron is the network that BTT runs off.

Untitled.thumb.gif.156deac570e3d80ec7dd469cf04d5115.gif

201p

I am about half way through the latest Jack Schwager book, Unknown Market Wizards. One trader, Jeff Neumann, is a stock trader that has made $50m. He did it mostly with penny stocks.

I think in this cycle, penny cryptos are going to be the go-to instrument. I don't know for sure so do your own research.

This is an article about Jeff Neumann. Read it and be inspired.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trading-strategy-how-jeff-neumann-surpassed-1-million-first-year-2020-12?op=1&r=US&IR=T

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2