• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Errol

Female Beauty From 1 To Zen - Chateau Hertiste

Posted (edited)

In the spirit of things.

1.(10pts) Inbreeding Vigor

elkesommer.jpg.cf9cbb0f47bdf4a2d9b0e3ea1385ae1e.jpg

2.(9)Sexium

3(8).First Lovely

4.(7)Damegeld

5.(6)Point and Slot

6. (5)Hello Titty

7.(4)Winning Platform

8.(3)Attention Hog

9.(2)Modest Buffalo

10. (1)Former model

Edited by crashmonitor

Allison Mack has made herself about a gazillion times more sexy by turning out to be a paraphiliac that gets her jollies from encouraging beautiful  young women to become sex slaves for her master.  

What is interesting is just how unified the voting is. Shows the feminists that beauty standards are set by men and by thousands of years of evolution. They can't be changed or negotiated with.

Inbreeding Vigour is clearly the winner, followed closely home by the First Lovely. But I would rather take the future US President Winning Platform out for a night on the tiles, she looks filthy.

I would take Damegeld home to meet the parents. Former Model gets the wooden spoon.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Inbreeding Vigour is clearly the winner, followed closely home by the First Lovely. But I would rather take the future US President Winning Platform out for a night on the tiles, she looks filthy.

I would take Damegeld home to meet the parents. Former Model gets the wooden spoon.

Cracking body she has too. Might not last, she’s young in that clip, 10 years older now? A very cute Latin with brains, mmmmmm. 

Damegeld looks like a psycho to me, weird eyes. Buffalo is ugly but looks nicer (yeah I’m getting old)

Edit : had no idea someone’s murdered daughter was in there, that’s a pretty shit thing to do IMO. 

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Cracking body she has too. Might not last, she’s young in that clip, 10 years older now? A very cute Latin with brains, mmmmmm. 

I think that was from 2010, so she would have been 20/21, very pleasant. She has already hit the wall quite badly at 29, and has something of the thousand cock stare about her as well.

Edit: She claims to be Jewish as well.

On a completely unrelated note, this """scandal""" seems to be an entirely fictional and well orchestrated fake news media creation. No-one cares about a woman dancing.

Edited by Stunley Andwin

1 minute ago, ashestoashes said:

What's the bloody point of that? 

In solidarity, I shan't have a shave or a haircut for a month. It will achieve nothing, be uncomfortable and my wife will think I look like a dickhead but I might get a 'like' on Facebook.

In fact, I think we should have a 'shit your pants for equality day'. 

Well why not? Makes about as much sense.

14 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

In the spirit of things.

1.(10pts) Inbreeding Vigor

elkesommer.jpg.cf9cbb0f47bdf4a2d9b0e3ea1385ae1e.jpg

You see how the bottom of her ears join straight onto her face with no ear-lobe. I have learnt that you can never ever trust anyone with that. 

5 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

:D If that isn’t photoshopped her legs are hairier than mine these days (all gone on outside of shins). Spoils a pretty girl but I guess this is all about attention-seeking anyway, nobody believes that looks better.

1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

This is absolutely disgusting.

So Women are having a 'Make women shockingly ugly and disgusting' month? Great.

1 hour ago, Funn3r said:

You see how the bottom of her ears join straight onto her face with no ear-lobe. I have learnt that you can never ever trust anyone with that. 

Trusting her isn't what most of us want to do.

She is stunning. A cast-iron 10/10.

15 hours ago, wherebee said:

The sexbot is showing how western women are going to be largely redundant in a short while...

So we are just for sex and have no other value? Western men will be an evolutionary dead end if they waste their lives with sexbots rather than having families with western women.

46 minutes ago, Errol said:

Trusting her isn't what most of us want to do.

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when she bites your knob off :Old:

13 minutes ago, maudit said:

So we are just for sex and have no other value? Western men will be an evolutionary dead end if they waste their lives with sexbots rather than having families with western women.

Wherebee did say "largely" ;) not "exclusively".

Although FWIW I think that very few women really understand how fundamental the sex drive is in men. For us, a relationship without sex is not a relationship.

To put it very crudely - I sometimes think that women put up with all the defects of their partners, because they're addicted to cuddles. Men put up with all the defects of their partners, because they're addicted to BJs.

16 minutes ago, maudit said:

:D I’d guess sexbots will be male as well as female. They’ll likely be a contribution to Idiocracy as women will mainly make babies with bad boy alphas who scoot, many of whom will be African, and then get bad boy sexbots to console themselves for the rest of their lives.

Bright beta males are probably already in something of an evolutionary dead end, see many posts on this site - sexbots will at least provide them with some consolation.

The feminist’s removal of female financial dependence on their chosen male partner has effectively reversed human evolution, it’s the women who choose and they are no longer motivated to choose intelligent dependable men. 

2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

How many substitute the flowers for something else in their subconcious mind ?

Male compared to female.

Careful though Funn3r says she bites men's bits off

3 hours ago, maudit said:

Well, most women, no.  Men can get better company, better conversation, better help, and better support from close male friends.  

Change my mind.

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

The feminist’s removal of female financial dependence on their chosen male partner has effectively reversed human evolution, it’s the women who choose and they are no longer motivated to choose intelligent dependable men.

My brother will be an interesting case study as to the fate of the 'perfect beta' in today's world. 

On paper he has it all, 30 years old, hard working, own car, owns a family home (which he's spent the last 6 months working really hard to renovate/redecorate). Not a Chad but a decent looking fellow in good shape. But blue pill as fuck and no edge to him. No woman on the go since a LTR breakup over 5 years ago.

I remember a couple of years after he split up with his LTR my mum telling me she was shocked he was single, that she assumed there'd be single women who he knew just waiting to 'snap him up'.

I'm shocked as well to be honest that a woman who wants a family hasn't made a move on him.

3 hours ago, maudit said:

The company of women, as with the company of all people,  comes with plusses and minuses.

To focus upon women I would say the big plusses are: sex (of course), thoughtfulness and emotional intelligence (such as planning Christmas and thinking of guests' needs), difference to yourself (something which I think gay couples miss out upon).

There are however minuses: moodiness, picking arguments, expecting the man to usually pick up the bills, nagging.

The question is whether the plusses exceed the minuses and that of course depends upon the personality of the woman.

As the DOSBODS thread so often highlights if a woman regards herself as entitled or a princess, especially explicitly in a dating profile, then rapidly walk away as the minuses will be huge.

9 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

To focus upon women I would say the big plusses are: sex, thoughtfulness and emotional intelligence, difference to yourself (something which I think gay couples miss out upon).

Gay relationships can be just as different as straight couples.

Leaving aside the physiology.

We are wrong if we assume couples have sex, many stop, some never started.