• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Should have kept women in the smug ....

Rebekah Wershbale said she was ‘stunned’ when a barwoman at the pub informed her she was banned because of the definition.

Punter -

8170404-6561259-image-m-69_1546734455873

Not bad. 10/10 1130pm at spoons.

Barwoman (surely person?) -

Barmaid1.jpg

Im shitting you ...

8170402-6561259-image-a-70_1546734465243

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Rebekah Wershbale said she was ‘stunned’ when a barwoman at the pub informed her she was banned because of the definition.

Punter -

8170404-6561259-image-m-69_1546734455873

Not bad. 10/10 1130pm at spoons.

Barwoman (surely person?) -

Barmaid1.jpg

Im shitting you ...

8170402-6561259-image-a-70_1546734465243

You brush up rather well.  I would rethink the ‘tashe though. 

Just now, Sgt Hartman said:

Did she get chucked out of a pub or something?

I'm very confused.

There is a link missing!

The t-shirt slogan is saying that women are born rather than made so is seen as being anti transgender / hate speech / transphobic etc. for bringing that nasty science into the equation.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

There is a link missing!

The t-shirt slogan is saying that women are born rather than made so is seen as being anti transgender / hate speech / transphobic etc. for bringing that nasty science into the equation.

Ah, got it, she is a proper fully functional, fit for purpose, organic, woman, not an artificial one.

Did I put too many comma's in there?

For those getting their hopes up:

Ms Wershbale, a mother-of-one, had gone last Sunday with her girlfriend to play board games at the pub where she has been a regular for three years.

Also reading the rest of it she sounds like a right pain in the arse with this as her sole topic of lecturing conversation where she goes around talking at people; the t-shirt is just part of it.

I'd want her barred from the pub and I actually agree with her.

3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Ah, got it, she is a proper fully functional, fit for purpose, organic, woman, not an artificial one.

Not for you, rapey

Ms Wershbale, a mother-of-one, had gone last Sunday with her girlfriend to play board games at the pub where she has been a regular for three years.

Is Macclesfield the new Hebden Bridge?

7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

For those getting their hopes up:

Also reading the rest of it she sounds like a right pain in the arse with this as her sole topic of lecturing conversation where she goes around talking at people; the t-shirt is just part of it.

I'd want her barred from the pub and I actually agree with her.

Sounds like when knobheads collide. I'd imagine the pair of them are absolutely insufferable.

* Puts pub on list of ones to avoid.

36 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Possibly.

And we won't mention the surplus apostrophe.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Did she get chucked out of a pub or something?

I'm very confused.

Not as confused as a bunch of 60yo blokes going in their for a pint.

I mean thus place serves beer ffs!

She's only been off it for a week; I suspect this is a whole new blogging career that she's carving out with the next instalment being when she falls off the wagon next weekend and writes another three pages about it.

Ker-ching.

I once exchanged a couple of messages with her on Twitter about boozing. I think it was before my last episode of falling off the wagon...

That's a bit nasty by the way Frank, I certainly don't agree with her politics but she seems a decent enough person, and alcoholism is a serious problem, not something that anybody would fuck about with to garner attention.

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

Not for you, rapey

Is Macclesfield the new Hebden Bridge?

it's close to knutsford

that second picture is top shelf stuff

3 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

it's close to knutsford

that second picture is top shelf stuff

Yeah but i doubt theres been someone looking like that in macclesfield ever.

I google macclesfield women.

Top two results

C_71_article_1417839_image_list_image_li

JS91376406.jpg

Bottom two murdered a toddler.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Yeah but i doubt theres been someone looking like that in macclesfield ever.

I google macclesfield women.

Top two results

C_71_article_1417839_image_list_image_li

JS91376406.jpg

Bottom two murdered a toddler.

you're wrong, some aircrew tottie, teachers, nurses etc, the locals are a bit closely related though 

45 minutes ago, Rave said:

I once exchanged a couple of messages with her on Twitter about boozing. I think it was before my last episode of falling off the wagon...

That's a bit nasty by the way Frank, I certainly don't agree with her politics but she seems a decent enough person, and alcoholism is a serious problem, not something that anybody would fuck about with to garner attention.

Fair enough but it reminded me of her coming out as "transgender" on Twitter a couple of years ago.

I wasn't even sure what she was claiming then other than more column inches which is how she makes her money.

Cook Jack Monroe has revealed that they are transgender and opened up about their decision over transitioning

The campaigner rarely discusses their private life, but recently revealed to Twitter that they identify as transgender.

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/news/jack-monroe-makes-transition-revelation-twitter-yes-transgender/

I guess she / (they?) suffers from gender dysphoria, I.E. not feeling right in the body they were born in. Which, as I always say in any discussion of Trans issues, is not something that any of us who don't suffer from it can claim to comprehend.

I don't know what TERFs think of FTM trans people, anyway.