• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

Identity shirt - offensive and transphobic

10 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Already done here - See mispelled snug...

I have to say tgey dont make lezzas like tgey used to. Shes quite fit in this.

Maybe TERFs are a bit more attractive than your bog standard rad fem?

4 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Maybe TERFs are a bit more attractive than your bog standard rad fem?

Ive sort of got used to most lesbians looking like a more masculine Don Estelle....

1 hour ago, Errol said:

So a 'Man - Human male' shirt would be offensive?

Is a female dog wearing a coat with 'Dog - Bitch' on it offensive?

It is her that is being offensive rather than the t-shirt; the pub's statement has been couched in diplomatic terms but she sounds an absolute nightmare in a relaxed pub as she keeps going around picking arguments with strangers:

But he said there had been a series of incidents where she had upset staff and customers by challenging them about their views on men identifying as female.

20 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It is her that is being offensive rather than the t-shirt; the pub's statement has been couched in diplomatic terms but she sounds an absolute nightmare in a relaxed pub as she keeps going around picking arguments with strangers:

But he said there had been a series of incidents where she had upset staff and customers by challenging them about their views on men identifying as female.

"Rebekah says the allegations are “untrue” and an attempt to smear her and insisted she was not transphobic and is only against the reform of the law because she believes it could put women’s safety at risk by allowing men in to women-only spaces."

Her T-Shirt belies that statement. If you think that someone born a man can never legally be a woman then you are transphobic by default.

Being opposed to the amendments to the Gender Recognition Act is a different issue. Plenty of people agree that it's not sensible to allow people to self-define their gender.

4 hours ago, 201p said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8131093/banned-pub-t-shirt-woman-human-female-trangender/

NINTCHDBPICT000459984324.jpg?w=960

Mum banned from pub for wearing T-shirt saying ‘Woman: human female’ in case it upset transgender people

Oh.

She's actually quite hot in this picture.

That's a tough one, you see this girl standing in the pub and decide to try and chat her up...then you see the shirt...

QlSTkOL.gif

13 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Oh.

She's actually quite hot in this picture.

That's a tough one, you see this girl standing in the pub and decide to try and chat her up...then you see the shirt...

In a pub scenario, the T-shirt reads:

Woman

blah blah

tits

2 hours ago, Rave said:

Her T-Shirt belies that statement. If you think that someone born a man can never legally be a woman then you are transphobic by default.

No she is not, typical left deciding on a social direction and then making up words to try an cow people into following, always under the snide insinuation that to not agree makes you somehow akin to a Nazi.

What the fuck does it mean to be 'transphobic' mean anyway, afraid of Transexuals?

To have concerns about the direction or implication of new legislation does not to any sane person automatically equate to a hatred of those the law was intended to protect.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

No she is not, typical left deciding on a social direction and then making up words to try an cow people into following, always under the snide insinuation that to not agree makes you somehow akin to a Nazi.

What the fuck does it mean to be 'transphobic' mean anyway, afraid of Transexuals?

To have concerns about the direction or implication of new legislation does not to any sane person automatically equate to a hatred of those the law was intended to protect.

Are you talking about her, or me?

Her T-Shirt is at odds with the law as it stands, not just the proposed amendments to it.

Edited by Rave

15 minutes ago, Rave said:

Are you talking about her, or me?

Her T-Shirt is at odds with the law as it stands, not the proposed amendments to it.

I'm, fuck me i never thought i'd hear myself say this, with Germane Greer, cutting your dick off does not make you a woman. Cruel but accurate.

3 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

I'm, fuck me i never thought i'd hear myself say this, with Germane Greer, cutting your dick off does not make you a woman. Cruel but accurate.

Germane Greer is actually a proper feminist who hasn’t as yet sold out. I don’t agree with a lot of her thoughts but at least she is consistent and has stayed with her own views. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Well that doesn't answer my question, but OK. So fine, you don't think that makes them a woman. And I suppose that if you're going to stick to biological / dictionary definitions, that's true.

Do you think that people who have gone to the trouble of having their dick cut off should be able to legally change their gender to female and, say, use the female changing rooms at the gym, and use female toilets?

Edited by Rave

21 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Better tell all those Spice Girls fans not to wear their 'Girl Power' tee shirts in public again.

I doubt you'll need to tell them.

Relax.