• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Calling Tommy Robinson a Nazi is illegal

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

From the So-Called BBC:

MP Anna Soubry has criticised the police for failing to intervene after she was verbally abused by protesters outside Parliament.

The Conservative ex-minister was accused "of being a Nazi", while being interviewed on the So-Called BBC News channel.

She called for the protesters, said to be Brexit supporters, to be prosecuted, under public order legislation, for intimidating behaviour.

Politicians from all parties have condemned the abuse directed at her.

Will she also call for the Antifa mob to be prosecuted? They like to intimidate people and call them Nazi.

She needs to toughen up if she can't handle a bit of background heckling. How on earth does she cope with a debate in the house of commons?

9 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

When you watch the video you realise how pathetic she is. It's not like they were even close to her, it was background chanting.

The irony is that by mentioning it herself, she drew far more attention to it. Its not that easy to make out what they are chanting and most people would not have even realised, imho.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, null; said:

When you watch the video you realise how pathetic she is. It's not like they were even close to her, it was background chanting.

I like the way he apologises to the viewers in case they are offended... what a fucking fanny. xD

I don't hear the So-Called BBC apologising for giving air time to liars and traitors? 

Edited by XswampyX

From her Wikipedia page...looks like she can’t handle democracy. “We made a terrible, terrible mistake” Fuck off Soubry and stop speaking for yourself and your own family. The country voted out so quit your personal whining and endeavour to carry out the overall will of the uk electorate.....

Addressing a Brexit protest outside Parliament on 28 June[49] she described how her 84-year-old mother, and her daughters, had "wept" on the morning that the result was announced. In an emotional and impromptu speech she told the gathering "We made a terrible, terrible mistake on Friday" and urged those wanting to stay in the European Union to continue fighting for that cause.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

No. It’s why hard of thinking people shouldn’t be in parliament 

Why limit their "crimes" to lack of intelligence!

Edited by Harley

4 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

From her Wikipedia page...looks like she can’t handle democracy. “We made a terrible, terrible mistake” Fuck off Soubry and stop speaking for yourself and your own family. The country voted out so quit your personal whining and endeavour to carry out the overall will of the uk electorate.....

Addressing a Brexit protest outside Parliament on 28 June[49] she described how her 84-year-old mother, and her daughters, had "wept" on the morning that the result was announced. In an emotional and impromptu speech she told the gathering "We made a terrible, terrible mistake on Friday" and urged those wanting to stay in the European Union to continue fighting for that cause.

So, alongside being an absolute tool and being a bit thick, she also doesn’t believe in democracy. How do these people get voted into positions of power and what are we thinking letting them anywhere near and decision making. 

Just now, Harley said:

Why limit their crimes to lack of intelligence!

Well I think that’s where it starts. I don’t think it starts from her being a woman. (Careful with your response, you will have all female dosbodders after your blood). o.O

Just now, One percent said:

So, alongside being an absolute tool and being a bit thick, she also doesn’t believe in democracy. How do these people get voted into positions of power and what are we thinking letting them anywhere near and decision making. 

So if the police did arrest those who were chanting, where would she draw the line? Once these people get a taste of power they can't help themselves. Next it would be having policital opponents arrested, thats what happens in some places. She seems to think that she should be making the choices for us, a dictatorship or facist state is what she wants so perpahps the chants were factually correct?

I wish we had some stronger women in politics of the Anne Widecombe/Thatcher/Davidson mould, not these pathetic misandrist/snowflake types (Abbott/Soubry/Morgan etc.); the types that are seemingly unable to cope if someone just so happens to disagree with them. We need more sensible women to get into politics who are there because they are actually the best person for the job and not because they bang on about their sex 24-7 and how disadvantaged they are - I am convinced there are plenty of them out there, just need to get them into politics. The fightback probably has to take place through strong women who stand up to these weak women given men can't do so in the current climate without being accused of being a vile misogynist.

5 minutes ago, Harley said:

Oh no, I'm very pro the ladies.  Even been known to love a few!

Sorry, just too scary to click on.

I tried and got just over a minute in before I wanted to commit double murder. 

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

No. It’s why hard of thinking people shouldn’t be in parliament 

Nah, as soon as women join a workplace the standards go down, people start going part time, crying at their desks, forming cliques, demanding safe spaces and so on. 

The emancipation of women was a noble experiment but it has failed miserably and will lead to the end of our civilisation. 

:D

1 minute ago, whitevanman said:

Nah, as soon as women join a workplace the standards go down, people start going part time, crying at their desks, forming cliques, demanding safe spaces and so on. 

The emancipation of women was a noble experiment but it has failed miserably and will lead to the end of our civilisation. 

:D

I know. Blokes just can’t hack it can they. xD

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

I know. Blokes just can’t hack it can they. xD

And there I was being all nice!

3 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

IMO the histrionics of women in the workplace is because they really don’t want to be there!

Explains mine!

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

IMO the histrionics of women in the workplace is because they really don’t want to be there! Not their fault because women have been forced into full time work due to economic survival reasons.

The majority of women I know see their job as an extra chore above raising kids and keeping house and they don’t like the extra burden. Most hate their jobs too and only doing it for the needed money for family finances!

Just saying!

Don't know about that because every women I met while dating would bang on about how their office monkey job was akin to being a fast jet pilot. #BelieveWomen

Edited by gibbon

7 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

IMO the histrionics of women in the workplace is because they really don’t want to be there! Not their fault because women have been forced into full time work due to economic survival reasons.

The majority of women I know see their job as an extra chore above raising kids and keeping house and they don’t like the extra burden. Most hate their jobs too and only doing it for the needed money for family finances!

Just saying!

For a woman, having it all means doing it all. 

Just sayin’. o.O

1 minute ago, gibbon said:

Don't know about that because every women I met while dating would bang on about how their office monkey job was akin to being a fast jet pilot. #BelieveWomen

Well, they have to try to embrace the world, attempt to find a life partner and make themselves believe they’re happy with life!

24 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

I wish we had some stronger women in politics of the Anne Widecombe/Thatcher/Davidson mould, not these pathetic misandrist/snowflake types (Abbott/Soubry/Morgan etc.); the types that are seemingly unable to cope if someone just so happens to disagree with them. We need more sensible women to get into politics who are there because they are actually the best person for the job and not because they bang on about their sex 24-7 and how disadvantaged they are - I am convinced there are plenty of them out there, just need to get them into politics. The fightback probably has to take place through strong women who stand up to these weak women given men can't do so in the current climate without being accused of being a vile misogynist.

28 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

They look related, is she Owens mum?