• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Calling Tommy Robinson a Nazi is illegal

27 minutes ago, Harley said:

Oh no, I'm very pro the ladies.  Even been known to love a few!

Sorry, just too scary to click on.

I got to 1'04 and even that short amount has riled me. You were right not to click.

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

For a woman, having it all means doing it all. 

Just sayin’. o.O

I know a few successful self made men in my area who are in the top 20% of earners. They all have a stay at home wife who is looking after the domestic day to day stuff.

I’m sure I would have had a better chance to make more money if I had been afforded that life luxury!

13 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Of course, for a family, one working and one at home (doesn't matter which sex has which role) is the way to go. It's a shame it's a luxury available only for the rich.

Sad in the old days that could be the norm.  But at least now we have iPhones and other stuff, although for some that's probably not the case.  Anyways, we're all better off, 'cause they told us so!

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Of course, for a family, one working and one at home (doesn't matter which sex has which role) is the way to go. It's a shame it's a luxury available only for the rich.

Oh no, think of the GDP and tax take*, and the hit to the banking sector and NIMBY boomers cashing in on their windfall with cheaper houses!

*Though Tax Credits would fall dramatically.

Edited by Alonso Quijano

1 minute ago, Ina said:

Agree.  My ambition is full time housewife.  Sadly it will never happen.  You are bang on the nail.  Every woman I know does not want to be in an office.

Weirdly, I saw that in my future too. 

Especially now the kids are offhand, it would be ideal. Sadly not to be. 

6 minutes ago, Ina said:

Agree.  My ambition is full time housewife.  Sadly it will never happen.  You are bang on the nail.  Every woman I know does not want to be in an office.

I hate trying to work and look after the children and housework. Feel like I end up failing at everything. Children always get ill when I have a big deadline and no one else can take over the work at that stage stay up all night working child up all the time coughing or vomiting arghh. I wouldn't mind a low stress easy part time job that you could forget about when not at work.

6 minutes ago, maudit said:

I hate trying to work and look after the children and housework. Feel like I end up failing at everything. Children always get ill when I have a big deadline and no one else can take over the work at that stage stay up all night working child up all the time coughing or vomiting arghh. I wouldn't mind a low stress easy part time job that you could forget about when not at work.

I really feel for you. Been there, done that. No advice I can offer. 

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I've said on here before, and been teased about it, that I had a bit of an epiphany in the rainforest about 30 years ago

I was camping on a rocky overlook and as dawn broke a troop of holwer monkeys started laughing, like a dawn chorus. I couldn't but help to think that they were laughing at the highly evolved ape beneath them. Who was really free and living their life ?

After that I could never view our modern existence in houses and offices with any seriousness. Consequently, I have never played by the rules. I've always done whatever I want. Consequently, I am also financially poor. Oh well.

It could also have been the lack of soap. 

Just sayin’. o.O

^^^

Well there’s myself and three other females saying they’d be quite happy staying at home and not being in an office!

I think maudit is younger than the other three but not surprising to me to hear a younger woman not happy with having to do it all.

6 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

^^^

Well there’s myself and three other females saying they’d be quite happy staying at home and not being in an office!

I think maudit is younger than the other three but not surprising to me to hear a younger woman not happy with having to do it all.

Before anyone says that our approach is is in some way sexist, I would also have been quite happy to work if I didn’t have to also be main childcare person, housekeeper, cook, gardener, decorator, cleaner on top. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Before anyone says that our approach is is in some way sexist, I would also have been quite happy to work if I didn’t have to also be main childcare person, housekeeper, cook, gardener, decorator, cleaner on top. 

But if you weren't kept busy you'd talk to us

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I think all four commentators are mothers.

Being childless or having domestic help would indeed have made going to work much easier.

2 hours ago, XswampyX said:

I like the way he apologises to the viewers in case they are offended... what a fucking fanny. xD

Simon McCoy would know to do that automatically, producer in his ear would prompt.

Typical Simon he threw her a pretty disdainful sigh. 

Simon McCoyVerified account @BBCSimonMcCoy 9s9 seconds ago 

If @Anna_Soubry can’t give an interview - and then walk across the road to her office - without disgraceful chanting and pretty intimidating jostling- then something in the UK has gone wrong.

1:04 pm - 7 Jan 2019 From Wooburn, England

1 minute ago, JFK said:

You're a very, very sick man ...

whys that then? dont you think its nice that a bloke (albeit a cunting little ratfaced snot gobbling runt) can give his mum(albeit a thick as pigshit nazi) a present?

5 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

whys that then? dont you think its nice that a bloke (albeit a cunting little ratfaced snot gobbling runt) can give his mum(albeit a thick as pigshit nazi) a present?

:Sick1:

1 hour ago, maudit said:

I wouldn't mind a low stress easy part time job that you could forget about when not at work.

There aren't any.

34 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Simon McCoy would know to do that automatically, producer in his ear would prompt.

Typical Simon he threw her a pretty disdainful sigh. 

Simon McCoyVerified account @BBCSimonMcCoy 9s9 seconds ago 

If @Anna_Soubry can’t give an interview - and then walk across the road to her office - without disgraceful chanting and pretty intimidating jostling- then something in the UK has gone wrong.

1:04 pm - 7 Jan 2019 From Wooburn, England

He's correct, but not for the reason he thinks.