• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Calling Tommy Robinson a Nazi is illegal

Recommended Posts

Just now, eight said:

There aren't any.

Not true I used to work in retail. Bad pay and boring but it was low stress and easy and I got free perfume and makeup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"this is whats happened to our country"

 

Wha? Tories have run it for most the past few decades. Well, tories, and thatchers 'greatest legacy' Blair. You created it love. Suck it up. Course, im sure you would never stoop to tacking 'extremist' labels on any opponent in lieu of having to construct an argument against them. 

 

Bunch of cry bullies the lot of them. Apparently 'bullying' of politicians  is some kind of national emergency. The same politicians who'll gladly send dozens of rozzers round to take kids away from political opponents, fine kids who play music that has n-word lyrics, etc.

 

Of course, the reality is they all have the skins of rhinos. Even that vile creature Luciana Berger, who happily locks up people with learning difficulties because they 'scare' her. Pull the other one. The crying on demand stuff is just another tool in their dark arts of emotional manipulation arsenal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XswampyX said:

..."while people like me and the EU were in control of it." ;)

Whenever a remoaner contests brexit, I always thing of that old saying 'those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable'

Whatever comes, however bad things get, these scumbags need to be aware they brought it on themselves. 25 years plus of ignoring the people does not come without cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PatronizingGit said:

Whenever a remoaner contests brexit, I always thing of that old saying 'those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable'

Whatever comes, however bad things get, these scumbags need to be aware they brought it on themselves. 25 years plus of ignoring the people does not come without cost.

They have the nerve to call ordinary people the "left behinds". Well if I was driving the UK bus and left 52% of my passengers behind standing in the rain in rags then who's fault is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

They have the nerve to call ordinary people the "left behinds". Well if I was driving the UK bus and left 52% of my passengers behind standing in the rain in rags then who's fault is that?

In a way, we are the 'left behinds' 

Though, is it really an accurate description when the 'left behinds' comprise the entire working class and a good chunk of the middle class, throughout the western world...

the Unprivileged Majority would be the better definition.

 

They simply cannot see how their globalist neo-liberalism isnt working for most. They're doing fine, after all. It was captured most succinctly for me when the odious Matthew 'white people look ghastly' Parris on his piece he penned after his 'fact finding' mission to Clacton shortly after it 'fell' to UKIP.

 

Of course, he wasnt interested in Clacton, he just wanted to contrast its mundane mediocrity with the shiny newness of parts of London. Namely, she shining skyscrapers of the Isle of Dogs. Part of Tower Hamlets. The kind of place where if he were to wander off the beaten park, half drunk, and propositioning the nearest brown chaps he seems so attracted to, could very easily find himself hanging from a lamp-post. Any way, it didnt seem to dawn on him that we can't all be bankers. Hypothecating money out of thin air. Going bankrupt everytime we make a mistake, only to have the taxpayer stand in and make good. A banking system without a host to parasite off is just Iceland - arctic capital of finance. ie, a historical curiosity. There can only be one London because thats the nature of the beast - and even only one London is slowly bankrupting the rest of the nation. London (or whatever comes next) will always be the exception. Clacton the norm. Nothern Powerhouse. Hubris. All HS2 is to do is push Londons commuter belt a bit further out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ina said:

Agree.  My ambition is full time housewife.  Sadly it will never happen.  You are bang on the nail.  Every woman I know does not want to be in an office.

Most of my wife's friends were full time housewives. Now that their kids are off to university, a surprising number are going back to work. One does three days a week in the local chemist, another is working for an estate agent.

The oddest is the wife of the guy on £10m plus who wants to go back into nursing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Fuck me, that's an advert for botox if ever I saw one.

#1 is mental and can fuck off, #2 is also mental and can use an iron on her face to save on Botox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ina said:

Agree.  My ambition is full time housewife.  Sadly it will never happen.  You are bang on the nail.  Every woman I know does not want to be in an office.

I left work yesterday saying "Can I retire yet"

I finished early to go to my daughters school to talk to her teacher...

Looking out for my daughter and home is what I want to do!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, XswampyX said:

Shut up you Brexit scum!

 

They don't like it up 'em. xD

 

 

Safety fears. Nothing more than fear of the population turning against them. I'm pretty sure those protesters, while having a strong dislike for her never had any intention to harm her. Note they are now being labelled as far right and extremists. Perhaps the protesters should call the police and have the So-Called BBC investigated for hurty words? Doesn't it go both ways?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Most of my wife's friends were full time housewives. Now that their kids are off to university, a surprising number are going back to work. One does three days a week in the local chemist, another is working for an estate agent.

The oddest is the wife of the guy on £10m plus who wants to go back into nursing.

Surprising the pharmaceuticals you can access

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewryH said:

I don't agree with the hounding of her as she walked into 'work'.  That was aggressive and intimidating.

I don’t agree with the hounding of TR by the state. The politicians and establishment have signalled, through their behaviour to those whone views they don’t like that this is somehow appropriate behaviour. 

They have also encouraged anti democratic groups such as antifa. 

They have ignored the will of the people. 

When the state turns facist, the6 get what they deserve. Me, I’d have her and the rest of them swinging from lampposts. Hurty words doesn’t quite hack it 

2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I don't know how many of you were watching breakfast news when the MP they had on explained how the Far right had called her a Nazi.

Couldn’t make it up. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, One percent said:

I don’t agree with the hounding of TR by the state. The politicians and establishment have signalled, through their behaviour to those whone views they don’t like that this is somehow appropriate behaviour. 

They have also encouraged anti democratic groups such as antifa. 

They have ignored the will of the people. 

When the state turns facist, the6 get what they deserve. Me, I’d have her and the rest of them swinging from lampposts. Hurty words doesn’t quite hack it 

Couldn’t make it up. xD

Also agree with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, One percent said:

I don’t agree with the hounding of TR by the state. The politicians and establishment have signalled, through their behaviour to those whone views they don’t like that this is somehow appropriate behaviour. 


yes unfortunately they don't realise that they have given permission for bad behaviour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I don't know how many of you were watching breakfast news when the MP they had on explained how the Far right had called her a Nazi.

didn't look real to me, government actors ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Van Lady said:

I know a few successful self made men in my area who are in the top 20% of earners. They all have a stay at home wife who is looking after the domestic day to day stuff.

I’m sure I would have had a better chance to make more money if I had been afforded that life luxury!

Top 20% of earners, you sure it's not higher? I'd have though more like top 5%. 80th percentile is around 40k....hardly a kings ransom or enough to have a stay at home wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.