• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Calling Tommy Robinson a Nazi is illegal

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

he's broken into quite a sweat by the end of the interview. 

there was a group surrounding soubry as she walked along the pavement

anyway, MPs will now be protected and drones aren't allowed 5km of an airport

Going to be a lively year of the people v's the globalist elite. Crossing with Soubry thread, UK MPs are starting to realise what's coming to them, the yellow vests in France appear to be on the march more or less permanently as well as Belgium, Canada, even Taiwan https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/taiwan-thousands-yellow-vest-protesters-call-tax-reform-181227070013725.html Assassination attempt on far right (? I guess really meaning anti immigration) Frank Magnitz in Germany https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-07/graphic-chairman-germanys-far-right-party-brutally-beaten-within-inch-his-life The government response of beat / fine / imprison dissenters is only going to make them stronger in the new world of smart phone cameras and social media.

51 minutes ago, NewryH said:

I don't agree with the hounding of her as she walked into 'work'.  That was aggressive and intimidating.

Agree, but only from a point of view that it gives them a reason to criticise. MP's are in the public eye and should expect this kind of thing and be able to deal with it, as JRM does. Being surrounded by a shouty mob is a bit scary, but its not as if they were making threats to her.

She needs to experience real life a bit more, most of us have been in situations that are uncomfortable she has the advantage of being an MP and police protection.

2 hours ago, NewryH said:

I don't agree with the hounding of her as she walked into 'work'.  That was aggressive and intimidating.

I seem to forget the tory outrage the zillion or so times Farage has been hassled. Prevented from leaving in a pub in Glasgow, Scotland (ironically from people saying he's not welcome in Glasgow,  Scotland) Family meals disrupted by antifa type. 

Meanwhile, she's elevated, on TV, and is 'scared' 

Pull the other one.

Minute I have any sympathy with a tory scumbag is the minute they have sympathy for anyone who isnt part of their elite little circle. 

1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

Going to be a lively year of the people v's the globalist elite. Crossing with Soubry thread, UK MPs are starting to realise what's coming to them, the yellow vests in France appear to be on the march more or less permanently as well as Belgium, Canada, even Taiwan https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/taiwan-thousands-yellow-vest-protesters-call-tax-reform-181227070013725.html Assassination attempt on far right (? I guess really meaning anti immigration) Frank Magnitz in Germany https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-07/graphic-chairman-germanys-far-right-party-brutally-beaten-within-inch-his-life The government response of beat / fine / imprison dissenters is only going to make them stronger in the new world of smart phone cameras and social media.

Indeed. AfD are a big party. It would be like the head of the Libdems being beaten senseless. There would be deafening calls for 'protection' for the already protected political class.

MSM virtual blackout on this, though. Didnt happen as far as most are concerned.

What was being discussed was Sourby's treatment.  I said I didn't agree with the hounding as she walked to her 'work'.

The fact the So-Called BBC set up a platform outside the HofP means she (and others) are open to the heckling.  I have no problem with that.   Pretty sure that platform will be dismantled soon.

I think the hounding of anyone is wrong - be it Farage, JRM or TR. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

didn't look real to me, government actors ?

Exactly what i thought when I saw it. The guy in the red hat  didn't look natural at all. he looked like someone who had been asked to act like a "thuggish right winger". And why would they be using the term 'Nazi'? doesn't make any sense to me. 'Communist' would be closer. "Traitor" would be bang on the money.

It would be really simple to set this up - the benefits of course would be gaining sympathy for the traitors.

Edited by Reck B

Heard one of the Labour Remainer wimmin (can't remember which one, they are mostly appalling) invoking the memory of St. Jo today - another 'right wing' loon responsible - just like those circling St. Anne.

Being angry at conduct of MPs undermining a Referendum is so right wing dontcha know!

The next few months are going to be awful as this Brexit stuff drags on, with this democracy-when-it-suits-them pro-EU parliament, civil service and media. I would put nothing past them to score a few points and frighten the horses.

5 hours ago, gibbon said:

Top 20% of earners, you sure it's not higher? I'd have though more like top 5%. 80th percentile is around 40k....hardly a kings ransom or enough to have a stay at home wife.

It definitely is higher for two of them. Both in 60’s and bought family homes years ago before prices rocketed. Even now large detached homes in south west Scotland are a fraction of the price of city areas. Of course many locals are priced out of buying even a small terrace or semi

7 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Heard one of the Labour Remainer wimmin (can't remember which one, they are mostly appalling) invoking the memory of St. Jo today - another 'right wing' loon responsible - just like those circling St. Anne.

Being angry at conduct of MPs undermining a Referendum is so right wing dontcha know!

The next few months are going to be awful as this Brexit stuff drags on, with this democracy-when-it-suits-them pro-EU parliament, civil service and media. I would put nothing past them to score a few points and frighten the horses.

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/18/the-selective-compassion-of-jo-cox/

A good line is "I just wish she had done more about the victims of child rape in her constituency when she was alive"  Opens the door to a whole lot of subtle red pilling.

1 hour ago, Van Lady said:

It definitely is higher for two of them. Both in 60’s and bought family homes years ago before prices rocketed. Even now large detached homes in south west Scotland are a fraction of the price of city areas. Of course many locals are priced out of buying even a small terrace or semi

Ah right boomers who brought dirt cheap houses 40 years ago. Makes sense. Kinda imagined you were talking about a pair of 30 year olds.

9 hours ago, JackieO said:

I left work yesterday saying "Can I retire yet"

I finished early to go to my daughters school to talk to her teacher...

Looking out for my daughter and home is what I want to do!

Well, that’s now five female dosbodders, including myself, who have said they would be happy to look after their kids and home and not work.

Feminists haven’t done the majority of women any favours IMO. 

Posted (edited)

We had MP Tracey (Crouch ?) on R4 a moment ago..  what a terribly misguided human being.

People should be protected from abuse in the street,  but specifically excluded/alienated men, whites and straight people.  The implication being they are not worthy of equal status in this circle jerk of divisive victimhood top trumps our MPs are perpetuating.

Other than being an apparent champion of societal inequity,   she then went on to announce that Brexit was being used by some as an excuse to disrupt politics and cause mayhem (paraphrasing somewhat) and these people are on the FAR RIGHT !!???

What.. ?  Really..  all the remoaners kicking up protests and trying to interfere in the democratic process are all hardened far right activists.. ?  She's practically calling them Nazi's.   Which is ironic,  don't you think.

Edited by Libspero

7 hours ago, Reck B said:

Exactly what i thought when I saw it. The guy in the red hat  didn't look natural at all. he looked like someone who had been asked to act like a "thuggish right winger". And why would they be using the term 'Nazi'? doesn't make any sense to me. 'Communist' would be closer. "Traitor" would be bang on the money.

It would be really simple to set this up - the benefits of course would be gaining sympathy for the traitors.

Just saw this for the first time and thought exactly the same, look more like party activists than genuine public.

Staged event to bring in close protection before brexit is cancelled at the last minute. They know it's coming and they know they'll reap some shit for it.

2 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Just saw this for the first time and thought exactly the same, look more like party activists than genuine public.

Staged event to bring in close protection before brexit is cancelled at the last minute. They know it's coming and they know they'll reap some shit for it.

Following that to its logical conclusion, they would only then last as far as the next election. Unless of course, the election results are rigged as has been alluded to in America by trump. 

Surely not. 

2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

Well, that’s now five female dosbodders, including myself, who have said they would be happy to look after their kids and home and not work.

Feminists haven’t done the majority of women any favours IMO. 

Feminism to me as a young lass meant to me equal opportunity and choice....

But the marxist feminists deceivers of the 60's and 70's real goal was the take down of traditional western Christian values via divide and conquer.

Women, men and children are paying for their lies to this day.

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Repugnant woman

This hard faced battle axe bitch playing the poor me victim???

Do me a fucking favour FFS!!!!

Yet the MSM especially the So-Called BBC run with this shit....:PissedOff: