• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Calling Tommy Robinson a Nazi is illegal

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

She`s fecking demented just watch

 

At the next uk general election all nighter I really really hope to see her losing her seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

At the next uk general election all nighter I really really hope to see her losing her seat.

I might pop along.  But so many to choose from.  And then there's my likely campaign to oust my local n***.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those lucky enough to be able to watch BBC2 This Week tomorrow @ 11.45 features Owen Jones. 

A TV Licence is excellent value at less than 50p per week.

 

Hardline, pro-Brexit protesters have targeted MPs like Anna Soubry, prompting criticism of the police for failing to protect them. Jeremy Corbyn-supporting commentator Owen Jones has also been barracked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

For those lucky enough to be able to watch BBC2 This Week tomorrow @ 11.45 features Owen Jones. 

A TV Licence is excellent value at less than 50p per week.

 

I cant afford to put my boot through any more TVs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

For those lucky enough to be able to watch BBC2 This Week tomorrow @ 11.45 features Owen Jones. 

A TV Licence is excellent value at less than 50p per week.

 

Hardline, pro-Brexit protesters have targeted MPs like Anna Soubry, prompting criticism of the police for failing to protect them. Jeremy Corbyn-supporting commentator Owen Jones has also been barracked.

The video missed out the friendly drop of some item from one of the "fascists" into the coat pocket of Soubry's lead security man.

Some say Soubry might be even further right than the people she accuses of being fascist and far right and doesn't Owen have trotskyite links. 

Weird allies to be interviewed by Jon Snow (otherwise known as Jonathan George D'Oyly Snow) and the So-Called BBC but that's Britain 2019.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, twocents said:

The video missed out the friendly drop of some item from one of the "fascists" into the coat pocket of Soubry's lead security man.

Some say Soubry might be even further right than the people she accuses of being fascist and far right and doesn't Owen have trotskyite links. 

Weird allies to be interviewed by Jon Snow (otherwise known as Jonathan George D'Oyly Snow) and the So-Called BBC but that's Britain 2019.

 

It was interesting listening to Jordan Petersons last video that he specifically singled out the UK as being amongst the most damaged countries in terms of freedom of speech, equality and dangerous left wing authoritarian political group think from a previous position of having lead the world in these areas.  

 Should skip straight to comment:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Libspero said:

 

It was interesting listening to Jordan Petersons last video that he specifically singled out the UK as being amongst the most damaged countries in terms of freedom of speech, equality and dangerous left wing authoritarian political group think from a previous position of having lead the world in these areas. 

.......

Great watch.  I can't help but guess Peterson's inner dialogue, as a trained and practicing clinical psychologist, when he's doing these discussions.  Does he give each participant a prescription afterwards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good video. I think that "nazi" and "racist" and "hitler" are now so utterly meaningless (though at the same time career-ending for people who capitulate to them) that the time is now right to make them completely laughable and obsolete. The leftists know this as well because they are now using phrases such as "ultra-extreme far right". Words such as witch and infidel previously held even greater power than "racist" does (life-ending not just career ending) but they have been defanged.

I am going to try to use "racist" as a positive expression, in much the same way as wicked was transformed to mean cool in about 1990. E.g. that was a fucking racist goal. At the same time, anyone who does anything remotely bad will be denounced as hitler. Trivialise the main weapons of the leftists.

Their arguments have been so completely demolished that the only thing the globalists and leftists have left is "racist" and "nazi".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Good video. I think that "nazi" and "racist" and "hitler" are now so utterly meaningless (though at the same time career-ending for people who capitulate to them) that the time is now right to make them completely laughable and obsolete. The leftists know this as well because they are now using phrases such as "ultra-extreme far right". Words such as witch and infidel previously held even greater power than "racist" does (life-ending not just career ending) but they have been defanged.

I am going to try to use "racist" as a positive expression, in much the same way as wicked was transformed to mean cool in about 1990. E.g. that was a fucking racist goal. At the same time, anyone who does anything remotely bad will be denounced as hitler. Trivialise the main weapons of the leftists.

Their arguments have been so completely demolished that the only thing the globalists and leftists have left is "racist" and "nazi".

The words are indeed meaningless, and unprovable, as is "leftist", as that does not sum up any Socialism for me, as it seems to me that a lot of the "left" appear to have some racist tendencies, which they can't acknowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

OK, there is no need to repeat yourself, I get the point.

I thought it was amusing, twice, but decided to keep to the high ground!

But it's killing me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2019 at 21:41, Van Lady said:

At the next uk general election all nighter I really really hope to see her losing her seat.

Rudds another one. 

Perhaps its my sexism, perhaps its just a fact of life, but to me, there seem to be an awful lot of women in politics who seem to want to prove 'they have balls' but unfortunately in doing so, seem to lose sight of the difference between being tough and just downright nasty. Recall Hillary Clintons rather tasteless, almost behaviourally impaired infantile celebration of Gaddafi being sodomized to death. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Perhaps its my sexism, perhaps its just a fact of life, but to me, there seem to be an awful lot of women in politics who seem to want to prove 'they have balls' but unfortunately in doing so, seem to lose sight of the difference between being tough and just downright nasty.

It's not their fault,  If it was, they would never have got as far as they have!

Or maybe just more transparent?

Edited by Harley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harley said:

It's not their fault,  If it was, they would never have got as far as they have!

Therein lies some of the irony. I don't know if there is a test for it, but supposedly 20% of women have a 'male brain' and about 20% of men (probably most male teachers...at least the ones who arent sex cases) have 'female brain'

Molyneux said its largely accounted for by the 'testosterone flood' in the womb some foetuses are exposed to. 

Id guess virtually all, if not all the women in Parliament today have what could be termed a 'male brain' and are in fact, physcologically very unlike the majority of women and infact far closer to the majority of men. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Good video. I think that "nazi" and "racist" and "hitler" are now so utterly meaningless (though at the same time career-ending for people who capitulate to them) that the time is now right to make them completely laughable and obsolete. The leftists know this as well because they are now using phrases such as "ultra-extreme far right". Words such as witch and infidel previously held even greater power than "racist" does (life-ending not just career ending) but they have been defanged.

I am going to try to use "racist" as a positive expression, in much the same way as wicked was transformed to mean cool in about 1990. E.g. that was a fucking racist goal. At the same time, anyone who does anything remotely bad will be denounced as hitler. Trivialise the main weapons of the leftists.

Their arguments have been so completely demolished that the only thing the globalists and leftists have left is "racist" and "nazi".

Its been that way for a while; A racist incident is...

 "any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/feb/24/lawrence.ukcrime12

 

Its why, when A lefty called Julia Hartley Brewer a racist, and she threatened to sue in response, I dont think he should have backed down and apologized. Racism is an opinion of the person receiving, or merely observing the actions of another, and interpreting them as racist. The definition in the MacPherson report, and since adopted by the police is essentially that there is no definition. Its an interpretation only. He could have claimed her 'ethnocentric use of english only is clear racialist bias' or her 'dressing purely in western clothes is exclusionary to non-white minorities' 

Instead, he backed down and apologized. But I really don't know why. The law quite clearly states anything can be seen as racism if you want it to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PatronizingGit said:

Perhaps its my sexism, perhaps its just a fact of life, but to me, there seem to be an awful lot of women in politics who seem to want to prove 'they have balls' but unfortunately in doing so, seem to lose sight of the difference between being tough and just downright nasty. Recall Hillary Clintons rather tasteless, almost behaviourally impaired infantile celebration of Gaddafi being sodomized to death. 

Seems to be the case many female politicians seem horrid, thoroughly nasty and without empathy. Often stubbornly stupid.

Cooper ("Debt is wealth"), Lady Nudgy, Rudd, May, Soubry... most of Labour's offerings tend to be awful. Lib Dems and that Lucas are beyond redemption.

There are exceptions: Hoey, Flint, Jenkins...  (mainly those that 'get' what Brexit is about!).

 

Edited by Alonso Quijano

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

There are exceptions: Hodge, Flint, Jenkins...  (mainly those that 'get' what Brexit is about!).

Steady on!

Nice if the vast majority of nice women would do something about them.  But then it's the same for the men.  They are all, after all, politicians first and foremost.

Edited by Harley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

 

Molyneux said its largely accounted for by the 'testosterone flood' in the womb some foetuses are exposed to. 

 

Multiple cream pies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Seems to be the case many female politicians seem horrid, thoroughly nasty and without empathy. Often stubbornly stupid.

Cooper ("Debt is wealth"), Lady Nudgy, Rudd, May, Soubry... most of Labour's offerings tend to be awful. Lib Dems and that Lucas are beyond redemption.

There are exceptions: Hodge, Flint, Jenkins...  (mainly those that 'get' what Brexit is about!).

 

Bleugh. Oppenheimer/Hodge. The woman who turned Barking and Dagenham from 90%+ white working class British in the 90s to Nigeria on Thames within about a decade. I seem to recall an actual on HPC some years back saying about 20% of all loan fraud cases in the EU came from a few postcodes in her constituency. At least she won her election in 2010, mounting a campaign whose central argument was 'the BNP will helicopter drop you in the North Sea if you arent white'

Flint....I remember her on a QT performance about 10 years back when tackled about the BoE about her Europhilia being incompatible with the BoE going to the extraordinary lengths it did to 'save'* (*thats another argument altogether) the economy, and how that would have not been possible inside the Euro. To which her response was 'labour still wants to join the Euro, but then wasnt the right time' I remember thinking...its not some damn country club you can walk in and out of if its 'the right time' Its forever. Maybe its rate policy might work in your favour some of the time, maybe against you others. Regardless, you can't just leave or rejoin 'because the time is right' She sounded like a friggin 6th form student. 

 

Jenkins...no idea who she is. 

 

If Hodge and Flint are the best we've got...god are we screwed. Only Labour Female MP (or any female MP) i have time for Is Kate Hoey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hodge, dont get me wrong, I think understands the white working class...she just happens to despise them. 

Flint is between a rock and a hard place. I reckon once the bliarites recapture the party, she'll change her mind again, Andy Burnham style. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.