• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Calling Tommy Robinson a Nazi is illegal

24 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Bleugh. Oppenheimer/Hodge. The woman who turned Barking and Dagenham from 90%+ white working class British in the 90s to Nigeria on Thames within about a decade. I seem to recall an actual on HPC some years back saying about 20% of all loan fraud cases in the EU came from a few postcodes in her constituency. At least she won her election in 2010, mounting a campaign whose central argument was 'the BNP will helicopter drop you in the North Sea if you arent white'

Flint....I remember her on a QT performance about 10 years back when tackled about the BoE about her Europhilia being incompatible with the BoE going to the extraordinary lengths it did to 'save'* (*thats another argument altogether) the economy, and how that would have not been possible inside the Euro. To which her response was 'labour still wants to join the Euro, but then wasnt the right time' I remember thinking...its not some damn country club you can walk in and out of if its 'the right time' Its forever. Maybe its rate policy might work in your favour some of the time, maybe against you others. Regardless, you can't just leave or rejoin 'because the time is right' She sounded like a friggin 6th form student. 

Jenkins...no idea who she is. 

If Hodge and Flint are the best we've got...god are we screwed. Only Labour Female MP (or any female MP) i have time for Is Kate Hoey. 

Sorry, not Hodge (she's awful, and has questions over her...), meant Kate Hoey [changed it].

Remainer Flint, seems to understand what the result meant.

Andrea Jenkins, full-on Brexit supporting Tory MP - a good'en 

Edited by Alonso Quijano

I liked the german UK MP.  Sensible german analytical approach leading to a pro Brexit position.  Speaks clearly and well.  Stuck her neck out.  A lady.  Wish she ran the Labour party or another better one.

Edited by Harley

On 11/01/2019 at 04:23, Stunley Andwin said:

Good video. I think that "nazi" and "racist" and "hitler" are now so utterly meaningless (though at the same time career-ending for people who capitulate to them) that the time is now right to make them completely laughable and obsolete. The leftists know this as well because they are now using phrases such as "ultra-extreme far right". Words such as witch and infidel previously held even greater power than "racist" does (life-ending not just career ending) but they have been defanged.

I am going to try to use "racist" as a positive expression, in much the same way as wicked was transformed to mean cool in about 1990. E.g. that was a fucking racist goal. At the same time, anyone who does anything remotely bad will be denounced as hitler. Trivialise the main weapons of the leftists.

Their arguments have been so completely demolished that the only thing the globalists and leftists have left is "racist" and "nazi".

Also notice how extremist authoritarian Anna's calls to identity politics have become so weak through over use that they now show her up as a liar. 'Those racists spewing hatred against ethnic minority journalist' is now increasingly understood as 'I'm trying to vilify those horrid little people exposing our establishment journalist'. Ditto for her claims about awful uneducated mysoginists shouting sexist language at whichever female sky or bbc journalist. Increasing numbers can see establishment language for exactly what it is, and every time they speak into a microphone they make themselves weaker. Carry on Anna xD

8 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Also notice how extremist authoritarian Anna's calls to identity politics have become so weak through over use that they now show her up as a liar. 'Those racists spewing hatred against ethnic minority journalist' is now increasingly understood as 'I'm trying to vilify those horrid little people exposing our establishment journalist'. Ditto for her claims about awful uneducated mysoginists shouting sexist language at whichever female sky or bbc journalist. Increasing numbers can see establishment language for exactly what it is, and every time they speak into a microphone they make themselves weaker. Carry on Anna xD

I have heard a few people at work recently starting sentences with "I am not keen on Donald Trump but"  and also "I am not keen on Katie Hopkins but".

The media propagandists are losing bigly.

Protester James Goddard has been arrested in connection with incidents outside Parliament on Monday.

Police said a man in his 30s was arrested outside St James's Park Tube station in central London just before midday.

He is being held on suspicion of a public order offence.

BBC home affairs correspondent Daniel Sandford said Mr Goddard's supporters said he had been about to hand himself in at a London police station.

A Met Police spokesman said Mr Goddard was currently in police custody and was being taken to a central London police station.

WTF!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46849939

Edited by XswampyX

42 minutes ago, One percent said:

How many plod does it take to change a lightbulb arrest someone?  FFS  

Is that women doing the arrest? Girl power! That'll show those bloody, male chauvinist pig bastards.

Worrying is it not? Hopefully for consistency we'll see arrests for JRM, Nigel Farage, etc., harrassment.

Someone called me stupid on Twitter...

On 09/01/2019 at 22:58, Virgil Caine said:

I cant afford to put my boot through any more TVs

Somebody liked Anna so much they kept her on VHS for 32 years. This looks well played with:/