• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says 'no question' Trump is racist

No linky as its BBC but will pick out a few bits.

New Democratic congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has said there is "no question" that President Donald Trump is racist.

In an interview with CBS News, Ms Ocasio-Cortez based her claim on "words that he uses, which are historic dog whistles of white supremacy".

In a statement, the White House hit back at the New York lawmaker's "sheer ignorance on the matter".

To me that reads, as - "I think he is racist, but I don't have any evidence to back it* up so I'll claim the dog whistles are there".

These dog whistles are basically if you say anything negative about anyone/group of colour or anything positive about anyone/group white. You could say it about anyone.

* It's quite possible that despite what the MSM portray, Trump is actually not racist.

"When you look at the words that he uses, which are historic dog whistles of white supremacy, when you look at how he reacted to the Charlottesville incident, where neo-Nazis murdered a woman, versus how he manufactures crises like immigrants seeking legal refuge on our borders, it's night and day."

At the weekend, Republican congressman Steve Scalise got into a heated Twitter debate with Ms Ocasio-Cortez on tax policy - she recently called for a 70% tax rate on the super wealthy.

The Louisiana congressman withdrew from the argument after her followers began ridiculing him for nearly dying when he was shot at a congressional softball practice in 2017 by an anti-Trump gunman.

What lovely people these far left extremists are. Ridiculing him for being shot at a baseball game by 'James Hodgkinson, a left-wing activist'*

* described as an activist on wiki, surely he should be called a terrorist?

She is happy to call the guy at Charlottesville a neo nazi murderer (note that she uses the plural, murderers implying they were all murderers) but doesn't seem so quick to denounce the far left guy who went out with a gun and the intention to kill as many as he could, the wikipedia article states that witnesses heard 50 shots fired.

These people are just plain nasty.

I think she's a fool promoted beyond her competence. I anticipate that at some point she'll say a stupid thing too far and have to resign. Hope so.

58 minutes ago, DocH said:

I think she's a fool promoted beyond her competence. I anticipate that at some point she'll say a stupid thing too far and have to resign. Hope so.

The double standards of MSM lefties is breathtaking.

Reporting Rashida 'Muthafucka' Tlaib as refreshingly having no filter. Commending Pelosi for standing by her as she's not in the business of censorship.

An exciting new breed of diverse women.

Completely at odds with their treatment of anything Trump says.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nancy-pelosi-says-rashida-tlaib-motherfucker-comment-no-worse-than-trump_us_5c2f86f0e4b0d468baa44bee?ec_carp=5834192885935174146

Way to go DEMs.

3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

The double standards of MSM lefties is breathtaking.

Reporting Rashida 'Muthafucka' Tlaib as refreshingly having no filter. Commending Pelosi for standing by her as she's not in the business of censorship.

An exciting new breed of diverse women.

Completely at odds with their treatment of anything Trump says.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nancy-pelosi-says-rashida-tlaib-motherfucker-comment-no-worse-than-trump_us_5c2f86f0e4b0d468baa44bee?ec_carp=5834192885935174146

Way to go DEMs.

Behave. As Pelosi says in defence 

Pelosi said it was a free speech issue.

Posted (edited)

Hispanic criticism of Trump, foreign name, victimised minority, etc., little need for any truth or factual accuracy, enough for BBC, CNN and the unhinged left to go all shouty on. Bit like misogyny and women-hating... no grounding in reality.

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Edited by Alonso Quijano

I think the idea is to get your "he's racist!" slur in first and then any criticism later by your opponent, against you can be labelled as such (racist and hence irrelevant).

Then you don't have to worry about facts or anything! It's the leftists way.

"It's not that I am wrong saying communism is the future. It's because I have a brown vagina and he hates brown and he hates vagina."

Vagina!

Vote for brown vagina because vagina brown! xD

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Mr Trump is too rich to be bothered with being a racist.

I still recall Kanye West saying, alongside a befuddled looking Mike Myers 'GEORGE BUSH HATES BLACK PEOPLE' during a 2005 Katrina Telethon

I wasnt particularly political at that time, let alone right wing. I remember thinking, f that, Bush just doesnt care about poor people. If you're a wealthy Sheikh, he'll treat you pretty damn well. Got them Saudis out of the US soon enough after 9/11. 

Of course, at the time, the lefties were saying right on brutha...Bush is SOOO racist. The same lefties who, now Bush says Trump is a really bad orange man, in turn say Bush was the last of the great republican leaders, the ones who didnt see colour and ran things before the RACIST BIGOT TRANSPHOBE XENOPHOBE HOMOPHOBE Trump began his reign of UNADULTERATED TERRRROR!

1 hour ago, DocH said:

Not so sure. The loonies have been in charge for quite some time. Its become normalized. 

I think the sane just drop out. No pushback from the right. None that amounts to anything, anyway. 

14 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I think the idea is to get your "he's racist!" slur in first and then any criticism later by your opponent, against you can be labelled as such (racist and hence irrelevant).

Then you don't have to worry about facts or anything! It's the leftists way.

"It's not that I am wrong saying communism is the future. It's because I have a brown vagina and he hates brown and he hates vagina."

Vagina!

Vote for brown vagina because vagina brown! xD

Got me proper belly laughing that. Nice one.

I doubt we’ll see as much use of the amusing and slightly frightening word ‘vagina’ in a dosbods post for quite some time.

vagina. 😆 

Posted (edited)

"words he uses" are dogwhistle racism...

What? Like 'build the wall' 

The exact same shite the Dems and Clintons were saying 20 years ago. 

we're not talking distant past here. US was already a very 'diverse' country in the 1990s, under 70% non-hispanic white by the end of the decade. Lots of cultural marxism back then, but people still seemed to understand 'illegal' immigration is a crime, its cheating a system a lot of people pay good money to work within legally. 

Edited by PatronizingGit

9 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

"words he uses" are dogwhistle racism...

What? Like 'build the wall' 

The exact same shite the Dems and Clintons were saying 20 years ago. 

we're not talking distant past here. US was already a very 'diverse' country in the 1990s, under 70% non-hispanic white by the end of the decade. Lots of cultural marxism back then, but people still seemed to understand 'illegal' immigration is a crime, its cheating a system a lot of people pay good money to work within legally. 

Between 1970 and 2018, The population of California went up by 20 million.  half a mil of that was white.  The rest were mexican/south american.  You want to see the future of the US if the Wall is not built?  

Look at the collapsing state that is California.

She's right you know.

Only last week I was at a KKK meeting held by Grand Wizzard Donald Trump. We had a lovely cross burning followed by a lynching of an uppity negro who had the temerity to drink from the white man's water fountain.

28 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

They'll say anything of course but the problem is that they often seem to end up as President - or Prime Minister etc.  I'm not including President Trump in that - his appointment is refreshing in that connection.

I expect if you have the money and the brass neck then the thickest most outrageous liars and deceivers getting to the top is easily possible in modern politics.  Again I don't think that President Trump comes within that category.  

Edited by twocents

On 07/01/2019 at 20:04, null; said:

No linky as its BBC but will pick out a few bits.

To me that reads, as - "I think he is racist, but I don't have any evidence to back it* up so I'll claim the dog whistles are there".

These dog whistles are basically if you say anything negative about anyone/group of colour or anything positive about anyone/group white. You could say it about anyone.

* It's quite possible that despite what the MSM portray, Trump is actually not racist.

What lovely people these far left extremists are. Ridiculing him for being shot at a baseball game by 'James Hodgkinson, a left-wing activist'*

* described as an activist on wiki, surely he should be called a terrorist?

She is happy to call the guy at Charlottesville a neo nazi murderer (note that she uses the plural, murderers implying they were all murderers) but doesn't seem so quick to denounce the far left guy who went out with a gun and the intention to kill as many as he could, the wikipedia article states that witnesses heard 50 shots fired.

These people are just plain nasty.

She is full of shit. End of story.