• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Adarmo

Abdul goes to the disco

They do seem to have a short fuse. 

I wonder how much of it is a lifelong 'little prince' syndrome. I'd imagine, given they are worth a lot more than muslima's, they tend to be treated as the little princlings the Koran says they are, growing up. 

On 07/01/2019 at 22:28, Adarmo said:

Chap drives his fisher-price 4X4 into a nightclub:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-46787113

“Abdul goes to the disco”

Thread Title of the year 2019!

4 hours ago, spygirl said:

Post of the year 2019!

12 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

“Abdul goes to the disco”

Thread Title of the year 2019!

Post of the year 2019!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 

On 07/01/2019 at 22:28, Adarmo said:

Chap drives his fisher-price 4X4 into a nightclub:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-46787113

Peter Munro, who was a security guard on duty at the front entrance of the club told the jury he had ejected Mr Abdul when he became abusive.

He said Mr Abdul had said: "If I'm not coming in I will shut this place down. I will come back and kill you all."

These days you would expect a person in a position of responsibility to have reported such an exchange to the police (for the protection of customers and the general public as well as the business) and for the police to have arrested and interviewed the person making the threat at the very least as a possible hate crime or similar - these days. 

It seems that the threat was made only a few minutes before the attack and there would be no time for preventative action.  Maybe customers should have been warned about the threat - bad for business though.

I'm surprised that security didn't try to make a citizen's arrest considering how serious the threat was - "I will come back and kill you all" - he very nearly succeeded.

Edited by twocents

16 hours ago, spygirl said:

8318390-6573249-image-m-38_1547051172636

Not the healthiest looking 21 year old.

Which communities was it that inbreeding was said to be more common? I remember hearing someone on Joe Rogan mention it. Of course not suggesting this is the case above.

Edited by JoeDavola

36 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Not the healthiest looking 21 year old.

Which communities was it that inbreeding was said to be more common? I remember hearing someone on Joe Rogan mention it. Of course not suggesting this is the case above.

I just keep getting drawn back to that photo.  I don't think I have ever seen such an odd person.

Anyhow, sentence has been passed 28 years

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-46824330

I feel one of the driving forces for their unusually high levels of  aggression and intolerance is the guilt of succumbing to Western vices. 

Look at this chump. Dancing in a disco, probably trying to clumsily pull white girls, whilst pissed and high on weed. If HE had been killed in a RTA, we would be reading about “what a good Muslim he was”.

7 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

@JoeDavola - You should take heart from this. No matter how hard you find it to pull, some will have it harder.

I'm taking heart from the fact that I have more hair than him (for now) despite being 14 years his senior ;)