• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Murder is ok, if your husband is a bit of a wanker.

Posted (edited)

He was white, middle-aged, male, had thin privilege, visited prostitutes, (doesn't say if his wife refused him sex) and was nasty to a woman. 

He probably would have voted Brexit if he'd lived that long, would have supported Trump and probably didn't believe in feminism.

He deserved to die and she should be let out of prison. Obviously.

https://www.bbc.com/news/education-46111655

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

If this woman is released there must be a few in prison who might feel slightly aggrieved or hopeful?

On this particular morning, she drove the short distance from her new home. In the car with her was a handbag and, stashed inside it, a hammer.

In the family kitchen, Sally fried bacon and eggs on the hob. Richard sat with his back to her at the table.

She served him, and, as he ate, she pulled the hammer from her bag and hit Richard 20 times over the head.

The story does not make sense

He lived there alone since she had walked out on the relationship the previous November, after discovering he had been visiting prostitutes.
However, unknown to them, she had secretly begun seeing Richard again, hoping to patch up their marriage.

If he was abusive and she had left him why get back together again then kill him? The logical thing to do would be make a new life free from him.

"I killed him with a hammer. I hit him lots of times... If I can't have him, no-one can."

Sounds like a total psycho.

Its different for girls ... apparently.

A link from soemthing I was reading.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/25/jemma-beale-lied-rape-sentenced-flawed-system-allegations-sentenced

There are no winners in the case of Jemma Beale, the 25-year-old woman given a 10-year sentence this week for a series of false rape allegations. She reported four separate incidents, between 2010 and 2013, claiming she had been sexually assaulted by six men and raped by nine, all strangers. One of the accused was convicted and serving a seven-year sentence when he was exonerated on appeal in 2015. Southwark crown court found Beale guilty of four counts of perjury and four counts of perverting the course of justice; the prosecution described her life as a “construct of bogus victimhood”.

Woman jailed for 10 years for making series of false rape claims

If this were fiction, one’s next question would be about Beale’s mental health: plainly, no one turns their life into a construct of bogus victimhood for fun. But there is no place for that question: to ask anything about the perpetrator, especially anything that might mitigate her mendacity, would be to minimise the suffering of the victims. Even those accused who were not deprived of their liberty must have had a life-alteringly horrific experience.

Stupid article. Writer needs shooting.

Noone wins. True. But a large number of men seem to have fucking lost.

How many blokes jai.ed for rape get defined by made up crap like 'oh, is his mental health' or the insane thing -above in bold.

Blatantly untrue. You have a fuckign example of an attention loon that you are writing about - she did for fun/enjoyment attention/whatever.

Its up there with 'No woman would ever kill her own child'

Women kill their babies all the fucking time. They need jailing.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Think there might have been another thread on this somewhere but it's disappointing yet unsurprising that this bag of shit is still holding court on the So-Called BBC webpage.

There's a grubbiness to this article, the not so veiled insinuation that a woman should be let off for killing her husband because he was a bit of a prick is quite disturbing to me. There was nothing stopping the woman from leaving - she had a choice and instead of booking a ticket out she decided to set about a man with a claw hammer.

Do you know what someone's head would look like after being struck 20 times with a hammer? It would be brains and muck everywhere, an absolute gorefest. After the 10th hit she would have been pounding meat but still she continued for another ten whacks. That's all I, and hopefully a judge need to know in order to come to the conclusion that this woman is a grade-A fucking psycho and should stay behind bars where she belongs.

I don't think she's going anywhere despite what the wankers at the So-Called BBC would like to believe.

It was on the news the other day.

Convicted in 2011? 
She'd left him and then went back with a hammer.

murder. 

Just now, sarahbell said:

It was on the news the other day.

Convicted in 2011? 
She'd left him and then went back with a hammer.

murder. 

Pre meditated. With a weapon.

Life.

The 'I if cant have him, no on can' sort of nails it - or hammers it.

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

I'm not saying abuse isn't real; but most of the time people have a choice whether to stay or not. And usually when someone cries victim, they're not quite completely innocent themselves.

Why does it matter whether the abuse is real or not? Surely that's irrelevant. OK say it was real, if they decide it matters and she gets off because of it, then they are saying revenge is exoneration for murder. Should revenge be a justifiable reason to murder someone? Where do you draw the line if it is? Mental abuse, murder OK? Physical abuse, murder OK? Financial crime, murder OK? My wife stabbed me but I survived, it hurt so batter her to death with an hammer OK? This woman wasn't in any imminent danger and it was premeditation because she took the hammer. 

Do Justice for Women need to change their name to Impunity for Women having taken this case on? I can understand them fighting a case where an abused woman has done something on the spur of the moment but she took the hammer and hit a defenceless person from behind. Have they got any similar cases they are fighting involving two married women, where one abused the other?

2 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

If this woman is released there must be a few in prison who might feel slightly aggrieved or hopeful?

to be fair, the nitrates in the bacon would have killed him eventually

3 minutes ago, wherebee said:

when all you have is a hammer, every ex=boyfriends head looks like a nail.

every hammer looks like freedom

2 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

It has been proposed (seriously!) that women should ever only be sent to jail for "serious offences". 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/06/26/justice-secretary-dont-send-women-prison-unless-commit-violent/

Feminists want women treated as grown-up children (when it suits).

#ReasonAndAccountability

This kind of thing really is the silver bullet for the line: “if you believe in equality, you’re a feminist.” Like all leftist lies, it’s not just untrue it’s pretty much the diametric opposite of the truth.

2 hours ago, maudit said:

Sounds like a total psycho.

"I killed him with a hammer. I hit him lots of times... If I can't have him, no-one can."

That's exactly that was exactly the bit I was going to post..

So,  I think if we're clear this was a crime of jealousy.

I don't think there's really any special grounds for appeal,  other than the very sad aspect to this that the kids actually want her out.

Must be tough on them..  one minute you have two parents,  next moment one is dead and the other is in prison. 

That said,  she didn't care enough about the kids not to try and leave them completely parentless..so....    I don't know,  what do you do with someone as mentally unhinged as that?

Is she nuts, or is it just something we are all capable of doing under the right/wrong circumstances?

My gut feeling is she probably needs a bit more time to put her life in perspective..     but probably due the same early release that I expect most prisoners get as a matter of routine these days with the usual conditions applied.

22 minutes ago, wherebee said:

when all you have is a hammer, every ex=boyfriends head looks like a nail.

xDxD

11 minutes ago, Libspero said:

That's exactly that was exactly the bit I was going to post..

So,  I think if we're clear this was a crime of jealousy.

I don't think there's really any special grounds for appeal,  other than the very sad aspect to this that the kids actually want her out.

Must be tough on them..  one minute you have two parents,  next moment one is dead and the other is in prison. 

That said,  she didn't care enough about the kids not to try and leave them completely parentless..so....    I don't know,  what do you do with someone as mentally unhinged as that?

Is she nuts, or is it just something we are all capable of doing under the right/wrong circumstances?

My gut feeling is she probably needs a bit more time to put her life in perspective..     but probably due the same early release that I expect most prisoners get as a matter of routine these days with the usual conditions applied.

xDxD

Nearly everyone is. Periods of war show us this beyond any shadow of a doubt imo.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

Why does it matter whether the abuse is real or not? Surely that's irrelevant. OK say it was real, if they decide it matters and she gets off because of it, then they are saying revenge is exoneration for murder. Should revenge be a justifiable reason to murder someone? Where do you draw the line if it is? Mental abuse, murder OK? Physical abuse, murder OK? Financial crime, murder OK? My wife stabbed me but I survived, it hurt so batter her to death with an hammer OK? This woman wasn't in any imminent danger and it was premeditation because she took the hammer. 

Do Justice for Women need to change their name to Impunity for Women having taken this case on? I can understand them fighting a case where an abused woman has done something on the spur of the moment but she took the hammer and hit a defenceless person from behind. Have they got any similar cases they are fighting involving two married women, where one abused the other?

You're correct. It's not like the penalty in UK courts for spousal abuse is death.

Well, not yet ;)

Oh and the 'if I can't have him no-one can' comment seems to suggest that she was so possessive of this bloke that she'd rather he was dead than any other woman get their hands on him...

...sounds to me like she was quite into him!

Edited by JoeDavola

She shouldn't be allowed out. There's a bit in the article about him wanting her to sign an agreement that she wouldn't interrupt him or talk to other people in restaurants. He sounds like a controlling abuser but the answer is to walk away not smash his head in with a hammer.

4 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

She shouldn't be allowed out. There's a bit in the article about him wanting her to sign an agreement that she wouldn't interrupt him or talk to other people in restaurants. He sounds like a controlling abuser but the answer is to walk away not smash his head in with a hammer.

Wish I could have had that sort of contract with my first wife.

37 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Yeah right! xD

She decided to commit suicide afterwards by driving to the one place in England that (famously) has a dedicated suicide watch, catching their attention, and being talked out of it in short order. Utterly contrived, manipulative behaviour.

1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Yeah right! xD

She decided to commit suicide afterwards by driving to the one place in England that (famously) has a dedicated suicide watch, catching their attention, and being talked out of it in short order. Utterly contrived, manipulative behaviour.

Could well be..  but she was obviously not in a clear headed frame of mind because their evidence and confession was what nailed her..  including her admitting it was an act of jealously.   If it was a deliberately manipulative/calculated act she did it very badly.