• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

moped rider stabbed to death

He said the teenager was having problems with a Somali gang in the area, which had started as a row over drugs, adding: 'He was just a small kid but he didn't go to school and he was running around dealing. He used to always have a big knife in his waist.'

From the Mail article. Sums up so much of what is wrong in this country.

Yet the So-Called BBC headlines seem to be portraying a very different person from the other media.

Searching for "Jayden Moodie"
Thumbnail
Thursday, January 10 - 1:40 PM BBC News
Jayden Moodie, who was knocked off a moped and stabbed in London, had a huge heart, his family says. [Read More]

Thumbnail
Thursday, January 10 - 12:34 PM BBC News
Family of London teenager Jayden Moodie say he was not linked to gangs and was "murdered in cold blood" [Read More]

7 hours ago, Dipsy said:

He said the teenager was having problems with a Somali gang in the area, which had started as a row over drugs, adding: 'He was just a small kid but he didn't go to school and he was running around dealing. He used to always have a big knife in his waist.'

From the Mail article. Sums up so much of what is wrong in this country.

He also appeared to have been dealt a "fine upstanding father" as a role model. Maybe if dad was a vicar, he wouldn't have got involved in this shit?:o

35 minutes ago, MrPin said:

He also appeared to have been dealt a "fine upstanding father" as a role model. Maybe if dad was a vicar, he wouldn't have got involved in this shit?:o

children of vicars seem to attract backstabbers as well

Just now, GARCH said:

With what sir?  I was remarking in the description.

Well I think scooter boy was descibed fairly quickly. It's hard to be described in a helmet.

12 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

children of vicars seem to attract backstabbers as well

I think a girl I once knew was a Vicar's daughter. Happy days. Not as naughty as the convent girls I knew though.

Also a pupil at school was a Policeman's son. He was always getting into trouble. He was trying to show that despite his father he wasn't a goody goody!

2 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

I think a girl I once knew was a Vicar's daughter. Happy days. Not as naughty as the convent girls I knew though.

Also a pupil at school was a Policeman's son. He was always getting into trouble. He was trying to show that despite his father he wasn't a goody goody!

Straight into the Birmingham Serious Crime Squad then?

1 hour ago, GARCH said:

The men are described as black, about six feet tall (183cm) and were wearing dark clothing. 

They are obviously black-clad kuroko (stagehands) for a Children's Party Kabuki Theatre Company. You are supposed to ignore them and and pretend they aren't there.

25 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

They are obviously black-clad kuroko (stagehands) for a Children's Party Kabuki Theatre Company. You are supposed to ignore them and and pretend they aren't there.

Difficult when they have knives and steal your mobile.

4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I feel a West End hit coming on, as long as we can ditch that Lloyd-Weber talentless piece of shite.

Yardy - the musical!

Songs -

I could have stabbed all night.

Im gonna wash that mans blood right out of my hair.

Etc.

Just now, Happy Renting said:

Mo's Mopeds!  The Musical.

Written by Lloyd-Stromburg

I was thinking more of "Boots Boots Boots", a celbration of the National Front, and all their brown kids!

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yardy - the musical!

Songs -

I could have stabbed all night.

Im gonna wash that mans blood right out of my hair.

Etc.

You have "soiled" my favourite camp musical!

1 minute ago, Happy Renting said:

East End Story

Joseph and his not-at-all coloured Raincoat.

OK, We have the talent here. I shall be talking to my theatrical producer Carl Fimblestien, to arrange some funding. It's a hit or a shit, but the mugs will pay.

1 minute ago, Happy Renting said:

It could be another Springtime for Hitler!

Do not mock that fine piece, which shall never be equalled. Although I was thinking ot the "Diary of Ann Frank on Ice" with dancing CGI Gerbils. Only Disney could fund that.

Just now, MrPin said:

Do not mock that fine piece, which shall never be equalled. Although I was thinking ot the "Diary of Ann Frank on Ice" with dancing CGI Gerbils. Only Disney could fund that.

Music by the Finsbury Park Mosque Jazz Quartet?