• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Homophobia,Racism,Misogyny,Transphobia and now we have a problem with starving obese people.

I think the problem is that the UK is just full of thick lazy narcissists. 

The only people who have a problem are the media using everything as a sensationalist circus freak show.

In reality no-one actually cares.

If the tax-payer funded BBC and C4 didn't exists the above problems would probably go away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, spunko said:

Yup, Greene King (tied).

https://whatpub.com/pubs/HAS/00226/old-beams-inn-ibsley

 

Freehold pubs still doing well. Disused hotel near me just sold for £1.9m, they're going to turn it into a freehold gastropub.

Wierdly, EI - what that Enterprise Inn are now known as is in the news.

https://www.ft.com/content/475ff036-1578-11e9-a581-4ff78404524e

The company said on Friday it would sell 370 of its 412 commercial properties in a bid to reduce its debt levels.

Now, bear in mind that a lot ofthe boarded up pubs will be EI orPunch.

EU share price is a wonder to behold. Virtually mirros the Gordon is a genius chart - ramps up form 2000, peaks in 2007 and collapses.

All that wil be left of EI is the ciry and managers bonuses and 1000s of bankrupt ex LLs.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

The only people who have a problem are the media using everything as a sensationalist circus freak show.

In reality no-one actually cares.

If the tax-payer funded BBC and C4 didn't exists the above problems would probably go away.

The evil triumvirate of SJWness are Twitter, BBC and the Guardian. The good news is, none of them are financially viable long term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did this plump lass do when Universal credit changes left her "starving" and roaming the streets. She sought consolation in Spice at £20 a gram.

Kind of shows it's often a mental thing ( she has issues). Ok she may not have the where with all to make a meal but she could have traded the Spice for a party bucket at KFC.

 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/dire-reality-living-universal-credit-2408102

Edited by crashmonitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crashmonitor said:

What did this plump lass do when Universal credit changes left her "starving" and roaming the streets. She sought consolation in Spice at £20 a gram.

Kind of shows it's often a mental thing ( she has issues). Ok she may not have the where with all to make a meal but she could have traded the Spice for a party bucket at KFC.

 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/dire-reality-living-universal-credit-2408102

If my life had collapsed and I was living on the streets then I'd probably buy some spice to take me out of it for a while.

I entirely support the idea of UC but there needs to be specific payment for the transition period for individuals as despite their being perfectly entitled to benefits they are finding themselves with no money for a month and losing their homes and starving as a consequence.

It's mad; why should the DSS bring in a system that, however temporarily, leaves people with no money coming in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

If my life had collapsed and I was living on the streets then I'd probably buy some spice to take me out of it for a while.

I entirely support the idea of UC but there needs to be specific payment for the transition period for individuals as despite their being perfectly entitled to benefits they are finding themselves with no money for a month and losing their homes and starving as a consequence.

It's mad; why should the DSS bring in a system that, however temporarily, leaves people with no money coming in?

I take your point. I think the annoying point of the article is this liberal use of the word "starving". You can't pretend someone has no access to food and then follow on to say so they decided to buy Spice. It's just thrown in to tug at the heart strings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

What did this plump lass do when Universal credit changes left her "starving" and roaming the streets. She sought consolation in Spice at £20 a gram.

Kind of shows it's often a mental thing ( she has issues). Ok she may not have the where with all to make a meal but she could have traded the Spice for a party bucket at KFC.

 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/dire-reality-living-universal-credit-2408102

Shes lying.

If dhe was pregnant and homeless the council would have put her immediately in a hotel, 5 star is necessary.

Last October .. does she mean 3 months ago?

Wheres her kid?

7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

If my life had collapsed and I was living on the streets then I'd probably buy some spice to take me out of it for a while.

I entirely support the idea of UC but there needs to be specific payment for the transition period for individuals as despite their being perfectly entitled to benefits they are finding themselves with no money for a month and losing their homes and starving as a consequence.

It's mad; why should the DSS bring in a system that, however temporarily, leaves people with no money coming in?

The idea is sound - paying benefits like a wage.

However tgey need a bridging loan in place to cover any gap.

But that would require dss staff to have some sense.

Unfucking the browns benefit culture is going to be painful for dossers. Tough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

What did this plump lass do when Universal credit changes left her "starving" and roaming the streets. She sought consolation in Spice at £20 a gram.

Kind of shows it's often a mental thing ( she has issues). Ok she may not have the where with all to make a meal but she could have traded the Spice for a party bucket at KFC.

 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/dire-reality-living-universal-credit-2408102

Two months without food? I call bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.