• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
This Time

Does anyone actually like patterned toilet roll?

2 hours ago, This Time said:

The stuff has become ubiquitous. I just discovered that Tesco own brand is pattern free but they're switching to patterned now. Can anyone recommend a toilet roll that's as soft as Andrex used to be before this madness took hold?

I am glad we are tackling the important questions facing the world today.xD

29 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

At least none us will ever again have to use this stuff to sort our arses. It was like trying to wipe with baking paper.

post-188-069914000 1296209762.jpg

For unwanted guests only.:CryBaby:

21 minutes ago, JFK said:

I do actually remember that bog roll from school. 

There was a reason I never took a number 2 at school.  In fact the bogs were so grim rarely took a piss there.  Used to go home for lunch or to a mates who lived across the road from school so we just went there en route from the chippy :)

Snap. I think I ended up constipated as a result.

Back at my middle school in 1987 or 88 so of the older kids used some initiative and created a petition to get the tracing paper replaced with normal bog roll. From memory I think it wasn't successful and laughed at the Deputy and Head. 

2 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

This or cheaper Aldi equivalents. 

Moist-Toilet-Tissue-A.jpg?o=s7tOHS1X3%40u6cN8W8GXJQOLv0Woj&V=5BV7&w=1500&p=2&q=50

NOT FLUSHABLE THOUGH! Despite the packaging saying it's fine ... it's NOT BIO-DEGRADABLE!  (Ask Mr Pin about sewer fat-bergs in London sewers?!)  And not many ppl fancy having a little bin next to the loo with  load of shitty wipes inside it?

OK, see someone has already pointed out the "not flushable" thing but still worth repeating!

And no, don't like any patterns on loo paper. (But will buy the cheapest suitable deal - patterned or non-patterned.)

43 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

At least none us will ever again have to use this stuff to sort our arses. It was like trying to wipe with baking paper.

post-188-069914000 1296209762.jpg

That was never toilet paper.  More of a slick joke!

Aldi Aloe Vera or the one in the brown pack where you get about 18 rolls. Both of those are very good.

1 hour ago, wherebee said:

This is a shit thread

The question should be 'are you a folder or a scruncher'?

32 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Aldi Aloe Vera or the one in the brown pack where you get about 18 rolls. Both of those are very good.

The question should be 'are you a folder or a scruncher'?

Did you know you can only fold any piece of paper in half 7 times?, and even if it has a smear of shit between each fold.

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

Did you know you can only fold any piece of paper in half 7 times?, and even if it has a smear of shit between each fold.

A certain forces training includes how to use one sheet four times!

3 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

4? I manage three

I'll give it a go and report back tommorow.

Well, they were a bit "special"!

PS: You'll need a Sergeant Major for "encouragement"!

Edited by Harley

8 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Not only that, a number of people are talking out of their arse. :)

Toilet humour - a British expertise shared by no other nation!

Forget cricket, should be added to the citizenship test - if you can't crack one, as it were, you can't come in!

Edited by Harley

3 hours ago, This Time said:

The stuff has become ubiquitous. I just discovered that Tesco own brand is pattern free but they're switching to patterned now. Can anyone recommend a toilet roll that's as soft as Andrex used to be before this madness took hold?

Petal Soft from Iceland. It was £1 for 4 for ages and while I had been expecting a price rise, the £1.25 now was a shitter after only a short spell at £1.15. The turds.

3 hours ago, This Time said:

They say they're flushable but they're not.

Try squeeze out smaller pieces instead of one enormous turd? It might not be the toilet wipes fault? It's asking a lot for them to squeeze past those whoppers?

3 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Bog roll of peace? 

Some will see it that way no doubt.O.o There usually aren't bog rolls in some places, nor a bog seat. Just a hole in the floor and a hose spray thing.

Edited by MrPin