• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Weird. Killing to abduct

Struggling to put a title to this, as can be seen from the rubbish title I’ve given this.  Don’t really know where to start but I read this earlier about a double murder of parents and young teenager going missing. I did think that she had murderEd her parents but no. Poor kid is as much a victim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46843265

Wisconsin police have charged a 21-year-old man with murdering a 13-year-old girl's parents last October so he could abduct her.

Jake Thomas Patterson was arrested on two counts of first-degree homicide and one count of kidnapping, police said on Friday.

Jayme Closs was found alive by the suspect's neighbours on Thursday.

She had escaped on foot from a remote cabin where she had been held against her will after her parent's murder.

They described the 13-year-old as the suspect's "only target" and said Jayme was "taken against her will".

Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said Mr Patterson has no criminal history in the state of Wisconsin.

Investigators say he took "many proactive steps" to hide his identity from law enforcement and the public.

IMO the ability of humans to get new ideas is effervescent. It’s difficult to eradicate. The internet has introduced a myriad of new ideas to us all. Unfortunately not everyone is incapable of killing or hurting others for personal gain. 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Struggling to put a title to this, as can be seen from the rubbish title I’ve given this.  Don’t really know where to start but I read this earlier about a double murder of parents and young teenager going missing. I did think that she had murderEd her parents but no. Poor kid is as much a victim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46843265

Wisconsin police have charged a 21-year-old man with murdering a 13-year-old girl's parents last October so he could abduct her.

Jake Thomas Patterson was arrested on two counts of first-degree homicide and one count of kidnapping, police said on Friday.

Jayme Closs was found alive by the suspect's neighbours on Thursday.

She had escaped on foot from a remote cabin where she had been held against her will after her parent's murder.

They described the 13-year-old as the suspect's "only target" and said Jayme was "taken against her will".

Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said Mr Patterson has no criminal history in the state of Wisconsin.

Investigators say he took "many proactive steps" to hide his identity from law enforcement and the public.

Wisconsin police

Did you ever watch 18 years lost and the follow up Making a murderer  ?

A place to avoid if you ask me

I am still in the usa and listened to the press confernce from the sheriff and fbi.

It was very odd really self congratulatory and little information. She escaped on her own apparently. 

They did say she had no prior contract.i was thinking internet boyfriend who was a weirdo.