• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
whitevanman

Bezos Divorce

Most of it will be or end up in trusts that ultimately benefit his 5 kids so I don't see the problem here. Can't see his wife having any more kids with another bloke or giving it all away to cats.

His problem might be the very sexy lady that he is now allegedly dating - from the google images I can see how men want to bonk her. I read that she has been allegedly very successful moving up the rich boyfriend ladder. I suspect you have a great time with her in the sack - that is the vibe that she gives off from just looking at her photos.

23 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-11/tmz-confirms-mackenzie-bezos-become-worlds-richest-woman

Got to be some kind of record. No-prenup, she's going to get HALF. He's been banging another married woman. Still, I don't suppose he'll go hungry.

Lets no sensationalise this.

Divorces are very unhappy periods for all people involved exp. the kids.

Hers the MILF slut showing off her boobs

MV5BMTYyOTA0NTI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzAz

8 minutes ago, MrPin said:

He should hire very expensive prostitutes.

Jeff's 54.

He he spent 2k on a whore for everyday of the rest of his life .... it would still be cheaper than his divorce.

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Most of it will be or end up in trusts that ultimately benefit his 5 kids so I don't see the problem here. Can't see his wife having any more kids with another bloke or giving it all away to cats.

His problem might be the very sexy lady that he is now allegedly dating - from the google images I can see how men want to bonk her. I read that she has been allegedly very successful moving up the rich boyfriend ladder. I suspect you have a great time with her in the sack - that is the vibe that she gives off from just looking at her photos.

I’m sure he had great fun but worth billions Nope 

Right few miles on the clock of the new model 😜

At least Jeff won't be skint. I'm sure I wouldn't want any of my personal details in the press. Still, he seems a nice enough bloke when interviewed, unlike some other rich business people.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Jeff's 54.

He he spent 2k on a whore for everyday of the rest of his life .... it would still be cheaper than his divorce.

Maybe relations should be done on a 3 year PCP scheme like leased cars?

25 minutes ago, Malthus said:

I’m sure he had great fun but worth billions Nope 

Right few miles on the clock of the new model 😜

She looks a bit mannish in some piccies.

Possibly two 'cars' welded together....

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

At least Jeff won't be skint. I'm sure I wouldn't want any of my personal details in the press. Still, he seems a nice enough bloke when interviewed, unlike some other rich business people.

That could quickly disappear if he loans money to retain his stake in Amazon and the share price halves. I would guess she would want shut of her share in Amazon asap.

1 hour ago, Funn3r said:

I posted this theory in the deflationary crash thread

It's an interesting one. Many people falsely assume that if someone is "worth" $54bn then they have that sitting in their bank account. Michael Jackson was worth $200m when he died but he had $60k in the bank in cash. Many normal people have much more than that at their disposal.

I still think it's an outrage that the ex gets 50%, but then I am quite traditional and she isn't attracting any sort of scorn whatsoever. If the ex hasn't been involved in growing Amazon at all then I can't see how it's justified morally. Can someone explain it slowly to me? :CryBaby:

Amazon has been run for years and years at a loss, I'd be surprised if Jeff had more than a few million in his bank. The real value is in the stock.

14 minutes ago, spunko said:

It's an interesting one. Many people falsely assume that if someone is "worth" $54bn then they have that sitting in their bank account. Michael Jackson was worth $200m when he died but he had $60k in the bank in cash. Many normal people have much more than that at their disposal.

I still think it's an outrage that the ex gets 50%, but then I am quite traditional and she isn't attracting any sort of scorn whatsoever. If the ex hasn't been involved in growing Amazon at all then I can't see how it's justified morally. Can someone explain it slowly to me? :CryBaby:

Amazon has been run for years and years at a loss, I'd be surprised if Jeff had more than a few million in his bank. The real value is in the stock.

Nah I'm sure he pays himself a few hundred million in salary and dividends per year. I would. 

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Lets no sensationalise this.

Divorces are very unhappy periods for all people involved exp. the kids.

Hers the MILF slut showing off her boobs

MV5BMTYyOTA0NTI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzAz

Jeff's 54.

you'd think he would have gone prime, was she amazon's choice or just the best seller

1 hour ago, spunko said:

In this case it’s clear to me she deserves half. Back when Bezos started Amazon she was the one going out to work to pay the bills (and ensure health coverage) whilst he got to do his own thing after quitting a decently paid job with a hedge fund, so it’s not like she’s some kind of gold digger or whatever. 

2 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

In this case it’s clear to me she deserves half. Back when Bezos started Amazon she was the one going out to work to pay the bills (and ensure health coverage) whilst he got to do his own thing after quitting a decently paid job with a hedge fund, so it’s not like she’s some kind of gold digger or whatever. 

A lot of women would be very happy digging for gold with someone in a decently (obscenely)  paid job with a hedge fund. 

24 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

A lot of women would be very happy digging for gold with someone in a decently (obscenely)  paid job with a hedge fund. 

It wouldn’t have been obscenely well paid. He was a VP (first level of management only) working in a recruitment function. I’d guess no more than 150k USD at the time. He met his current Mrs when interviewing her at the same firm where she joined as an analyst and would probably have been earning around the same as him within a year.

Edited by TheBlueCat
Spelling

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Murky.

Assets v. current cash or near cash.

Amazon stock? Whats it woryh? Dunno. Im happy for amszon equity holders to pay for my dekeveries and cheap kindle.

Nowif they could pull their finger out and improve the stuff on primetv....

He ehould have converted.

Hed have a choice.

Divorce you, divorce you, divorce you.

Or move her in as wife #2.

27 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Bezos is not exactly trading in for a younger model is he.

Sanchez has got 3 kids and is older than his current wife

Funny thing, love.

[or, rather, funny thing what happens to men when women manage to get them cuntstruck]

14 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

It wouldn’t have been obscenely well paid. He was a VP (first level of management only) working in a recruitment function. I’d guess no more than 150k USD at the time. He met his current Mrs when interviewing her at the same firm where she joined as an analyst and would probably have been earning around the same as him within a year.

Kin hell he did good then going from working in recruiting to doing the Amazon thing

7 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

Kin hell he did good then going from working in recruiting to doing the Amazon thing

With a little lots of help from the spooks :ph34r: