• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

They fuck you up, your dad whos your mum. And youm um who was your dad

22 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Im sure if hus mumdad was a policeman fireman farmer their boygirl would want to be a poluceman fireman farmer.....

Quite.

I'm convinced enough that transgenderism exists, but I'm doubtful that it innately exhibits itself before onset of puberty.

4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

the irony being these are the sorts who are left wing and love cultural enrichment,the funny bit many of our newly arrived enrichment would happily watch them being thrown off tall buildings.

I’ll give them a hand up the stairs

37 minutes ago, dgul said:

Quite.

I'm convinced enough that transgenderism exists, but I'm doubtful that it innately exhibits itself before onset of puberty.

ive seen people convinced that they are god and another that thinks he is a well known dead punk.you cant convince them otherwize.

Just now, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Me too, but certainly not in the numbers that we're told it is doing so.

I'm not sure.  I think that it is a continuum, where some guys feel a little bit fem, and others lots.  The difference is in recent years the publicity about 'how much we understand the problem', etc, has lowered the threshold for 'doing something about it'.

Now, this might not be such a bad result (cw. homosexuality), but in the case of transgenderism it isn't, because the consequences of 'doing something about it' aren't at all clearly beneficial for the individual concerned, in the long term.  AFAICT there's lots of evidence that those individuals would be better off in the olden days approach, where they just put up with 'being in the wrong body' and just got on with their lives (possibly with the assistance of psychotherapy).

57 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

the irony being these are the sorts who are left wing and love cultural enrichment,the funny bit many of our newly arrived enrichment would happily watch them being thrown off tall buildings.

The one in the orange jacket looks like he's got a touch of the Islam in him.

8 hours ago, stokiescum said:

ive seen people convinced that they are god and another that thinks he is a well known dead punk.you cant convince them otherwize.

Thast the issue.

Assuming 100% of people are 100% sane.

Ive just been talking to one of my sisters about her up n coming split.
Hes nuts.

Shes nuts.

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

IMHO this is child cruelty. No 5 year old decides they were born in the wrong body and decides they want to dress as a member of the opposite sex.

Look the fuck at Us!!!! Weve just cut our sons cock off and put him in a dress!!!!

He said: ‘We haven’t encouraged Jayden to do this, despite what people think, and we are hurt at the suggestion.

‘She has no idea that I’m transgender. Having been through this myself, I have conflicting emotions about her deciding she doesn’t want to be a boy any more. It’s not an easy life. People will always judge you and I don’t think there is a single transgender person on the planet who would push that on a child.

Oh is your son are fucking retard as well FFS.

23 minutes ago, spygirl said:

He said: ‘We haven’t encouraged Jayden to do this, despite what people think, and we are hurt at the suggestion.

‘She has no idea that I’m transgender. Having been through this myself, I have conflicting emotions about her deciding she doesn’t want to be a boy any more. It’s not an easy life. People will always judge you and I don’t think there is a single transgender person on the planet who would push that on a child.

Oh is your son are fucking retard as well FFS.

When you say “he said”. Can you explain that a bit...  it’s all so confusing. 

Hmm, when I was at junior school in the 60's/70s we all did sewing and cookery as lessons, one period a week each. But everyday there was also 2 hours of activities in the afternoon followed by sticky willies. Two days a week those activities were 'gender' specific and were more cookery and sewing etc for the girls and more rugby and cross country running for the boys. There was a boy who spent all activities with the girls, did cookery, sewing etc while we were out playing rugby. He stayed in boys uniform and nobody batted an eyelid that he liked 'girls' things and he didn't get any bullying, all the kids saw it as what he chose to do. Would he have preferred to wear girls clothes? Who knows, clothes are just clothes, what does style matter? We all went to all boys secondary schools. He turned out a bloke, I've no idea if he is a frustrated woman.

The biggest problem I have is turning this child into a special issue, which is likely to be far more damaging.

Edited by Hopeful

27 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

That poor kid is going to get absolutely slaughtered at school so that the adults get their £10k from the paper.  Selfish gits.

How would a 5 year old kid even be able to articulate that they thought they were born in the wrong body and wanted to dress as the opposite sex? Even if the kid was amazingly articulate what parent would then act on his demands to dress as a girl? Ffs, this kid is going to be labelled for life as transgender. He'll start his first week at uni and people will find out he dressed as a girl. 

10 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

How would a 5 year old kid even be able to articulate that they thought they were born in the wrong body and wanted to dress as the opposite sex? Even if the kid was amazingly articulate what parent would then act on his demands to dress as a girl? Ffs, this kid is going to be labelled for life as transgender. He'll start his first week at uni and people will find out he dressed as a girl. 

They wouldn't.

My best guess is that they just like girls' clothes as some girls like boys' clothes.

As, per @Hopeful's post above some boys like domestic and hingd and some girls like scrapping in the mud.

That is all a long way from being transgender and other than maybe saying "I want to be a girl", which should be given as much credence as "I want to be Skeletor", a five year old cannot remotely comprehend the gravity of such a thing or its implications.

The parents, of course, can but they have their own particular world view within which a five year old changing sex is the most natural thing in the world.

Edited by Frank Hovis
Misplaced apostrophe

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

They wouldn't.

My best guess is that they just like girls' clothes as some girls' like boys clothes.

As, per @Hopeful's post above some boys like domestic and hingd and some girls like scrapping in the mud.

That is all a long way from being transgender and other than maybe saying "I want to be a girl", which should be given as much credence as "I want to be Skeletor", a five year old cannot remotely comprehend the gravity of such a thing or its implications.

The parents, of course, can but they have their own particular world view within which a five year old changing sex is the most natural thing in the world.

I forgot, there was a girl that did all the boys activities.

I was age 9 and I fancied the pants off her (that's a better way of putting it).

Always gone for the adventurous girls.

Edited by Hopeful

10 hours ago, spygirl said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6585395/Britains-transgender-family-dad-born-female-little-girl-began-life-boy.html

8446338-0-image-m-39_1547329069169.jpg

Im sure if hus mumdad was a policeman fireman farmer their boygirl would want to be a poluceman fireman farmer.....

I'm quite a tolerant person really but I can't help but look at the above and think 'look at the fucking state of that.

I couldn't give the slightest of shits when grown adults want to play pin the cock on the donkey but I detest it when they involve children in their societally approved mental illness. 

I'm not saying that being transgender is a mental illness however there is absolutely nothing in place to deal with those (Like the above IMO) who clearly have more of a mental problem than an issue surrounding their gender. 

Anyone who thinks that a five year old child can choose to be transgender is frankly mentally ill. My son thought he was Harry Potter when he was five, we didn't send him to school with a wand and an owl.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

Going back a few years being gay was a big deal with plenty of attention (and not all of it good).

Nowadays no one really cares, so there is less attention and 'look at me' ability.

I just have a feeling that transgendering is the next way to get some 'look at me'.