• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Stone the whoooerrrreeeee

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-46846286/actress-rania-youssef-facing-jail-term-over-revealing-dress

One, thats not revealing. No nips never mind beaver.

Two, no way is she 45.

Three, the So-Called BBC wants to let these primitive fuckers in.

Four, did anyone else fancy the saudi girl who pulled the short straw of Canada - Its cold, she said....

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Four, did anyone else fancy the saudi girl who pulled the short straw of Canada - Its cold, she said....

Compared to Saudi Arabia anywhere is cold! Anyway, if she thinks Toronto is cold this year - the warmest winter since I arrived in 2009 with almost no snow to mention - she's going to get a really fucking nasty shock next year or whenever it's business as usual. I thought it was pretty funny that she flew here first class - presumably on daddy's credit card - and photographed herself having a glass of wine on the plane - she's got guts, I have to give her that. 

Anyway, good luck to her, I'm happy we could take someone who's seen Islam for what it was at such an early age and I'm particularly happy that we're sticking two fingers up at those Saudi fuckers again.

15 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Compared to Saudi Arabia anywhere is cold! Anyway, if she thinks Toronto is cold this year - the warmest winter since I arrived in 2009 with almost no snow to mention - she's going to get a really fucking nasty shock next year or whenever it's business as usual. I thought it was pretty funny that she flew here first class - presumably on daddy's credit card - and photographed herself having a glass of wine on the plane - she's got guts, I have to give her that. 

Anyway, good luck to her, I'm happy we could take someone who's seen Islam for what it was at such an early age and I'm particularly happy that we're sticking two fingers up at those Saudi fuckers again.

Funnily enough I had a female muslem taxi driver last night. Very pretty girl, 2 kids out of wedlock, very well travelled, totally westernised telling me the only country she would never visit is Saudi and she'd never go on holiday to Turkey because muslem men can't be trusted around a girl in a miniskirt.

She was gorgeous. I think I'm in love. 

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-46846286/actress-rania-youssef-facing-jail-term-over-revealing-dress

One, thats not revealing. No nips never mind beaver.

Two, no way is she 45.

Three, the So-Called BBC wants to let these primitive fuckers in.

She incites debauchery in me.  

21 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Funnily enough I had a female muslem taxi driver last night. Very pretty girl, 2 kids out of wedlock, very well travelled, totally westernised telling me the only country she would never visit is Saudi and she'd never go on holiday to Turkey because muslem men can't be trusted around a girl in a miniskirt.

Youre not describing a muslim girl.

Just some one who wised up.....

On 13/01/2019 at 18:43, Roger_Mellie said:

Well this took a weird turn, maybe I should move it to the DOSBODS? Aforementioned taxi driver told me she was doing a late night pick up because the kids were at their dads...

Well last night I got picked up by her errr... husband. She told me she lives just round the corner from me and doesn't. And it turns out when she dropped me off last week the van a few doors down from my house was her husband waiting for her. 

More red flags than a meeting of the Chinese Communist Party.

5 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Well this took a weird turn, maybe I should move it to the DOSBODS? Aforementioned taxi driver told me she was doing a late night pick up because the kids were at their dads...

Well last night I got picked up by her errr... husband. She told me she lives just round the corner from me and doesn't. And it turns out when she dropped me off last week the van a few doors down from my house was her husband waiting for her. 

More red flags than a meeting of the Chinese Communist Party.

The good news is that now he knows where you live.  

I'd shag her and tell him.  You can give us live reports on the next 'Van of Peace' thread.... :Jumping:

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

The good news is that now he knows where you live.  

I'd shag her and tell him.  You can give us live reports on the next 'Van of Peace' thread.... :Jumping:

Well he's a white guy, no muslamic stuff going on. It was all going fairly well until he said 'yeah, I know which house is yours, that white van parked there last week when you got home was me'. Then my first thought was 'job one Monday morning: email car firm and tell them not to have either of those fucking mentalists pick me up again'. I've been having the same 3-4 guys pick me up for the last 10 years. Middle aged early retirees getting out of the house for a bit of company. I like that.

2 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Well he's a white guy, no muslamic stuff going on. It was all going fairly well until he said 'yeah, I know which house is yours, that white van parked there last week when you got home was me'. Then my first thought was 'job one Monday morning: email car firm and tell them not to have either of those fucking mentalists pick me up again'. I've been having the same 3-4 guys pick me up for the last 10 years. Middle aged early retirees getting out of the house for a bit of company. I like that.

The key question here is how much did you tip him?

Less than 10% and I think you should probably move house.

Especially if you gave her a big tip 😁