• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoeDavola

United Cuckdom

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/01/13/is-the-cuckoldry-rate-rising/

AlphaBiolabs, the leading British home test supplier, says up to 30,000 paternity tests are being performed in this country every year – and that the figures are rising by ten per cent per year.

‘Of these, around 20 per cent of men will learn they are not the father of the child they are testing,’ says the company’s director, David Thomas. He added that in some regions the figure is higher, including the North East, where it is 30 per cent.

It is worth pointing out that you'll only want to test if there's a question re. paternity -- the figures of 20%-30% need to be interpreted in this light.

Anyway, it has always been thus -- I actually disapprove of all of this genetic testing, as it is unfair to all those ancestors that thought they'd have got away with it (or, rather, wouldn't have had the affair/child if they'd known that their grandchildren would be doing genetic testing to see if grandmum was a slut)

Obviously making a law that says all men can get DNA tests of child without the mothers consent (equality is good right...until its men that want it) and claim compensation back for children that other men sired would probably lose most the female vote, its also perhaps one of the few things that would wake up men and turn us into a coherent voting block. 

Doubt any party has the balls to do it though.

5 minutes ago, dgul said:

It is worth pointing out that you'll only want to test if there's a question re. paternity -- the figures of 20%-30% need to be interpreted in this light.

Beat me to it; there is no way it's 20% in the general populace.  There was a huge range quoted in a posting on another thread with the lower level at 5% which sounds more like it to me.

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Beat me to it; there is no way it's 20% in the general populace.  There was a huge range quoted in a posting on another thread with the lower level at 5% which sounds more like it to me.

Really? Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. In my experience a huge proportion of women “stray” at the slightest opportunity.

17 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Really? Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. In my experience a huge proportion of women “stray” at the slightest opportunity.

Obviously they're related but it's not quite the same thing.

I'd guess that at least 20% of men who are married with a family have sired another child outside that family too. More, I would think.

I have never received as much attention from women as when my daughter was between 2 and 8 months old, and was twice directly propositioned, once in front of my Brazilian wife (a very dangerous thing to do, fortunately she misheard it)  You'd only need a tiny bit less impulse control for that kind of thing to result in me having 2 more kids with 2 other women, and at the most inappropriate of times.

18 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I'd guess that at least 20% of men who are married with a family have sired another child outside that family too. More, I would think.

I have never received as much attention from women as when my daughter was between 2 and 8 months old, and was twice directly propositioned, once in front of my Brazilian wife (a very dangerous thing to do, fortunately she misheard it)  You'd only need a tiny bit less impulse control for that kind of thing to result in me having 2 more kids with 2 other women, and at the most inappropriate of times.

Its having your genes on show, well 50/50.

Fertile  women are attracted to kids, so they look at them and, subconsciously, decide if he father has good genes.

Pushing a baby by yourself is a sign that you are a 'good mate'.

Pushing a kid around in an expensive pram or popular pram shows your area 'good provider'

Having a good looking kids shows you have 'good genes'

Score all 3 and they are all over you.

Ist that strategy that involves borrowing people kids and atin them to the park. When you get the attention you go Oh, Im just looking after the kid, its my brothers.

Only works if the kids cute mind.

You ll find (putting elbows on bar, and smoking from pipe) that women between the age of 15 and 35 are simple creatures, driven by their hormonal desires.

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

There's also the likelihood that a vested interest will inflate the figures.