• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Fimble

European Beauty - shut it down!!

As always with online videos I give them a minute or maybe 90 seconds to make their point before giving up. By 1:40 in this one I had still learnt nothing more than I knew already from the rambling geordie bloke, that YouTube had censored it. He did unusually use the word Aryan so I'm guessing this is some sort of white supremacy thing? 

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

As always with online videos I give them a minute or maybe 90 seconds to make their point before giving up. By 1:40 in this one I had still learnt nothing more than I knew already from the rambling geordie bloke, that YouTube had censored it. He did unusually use the word Aryan so I'm guessing this is some sort of white supremacy thing? 

That is often the way.  What they're saying over fifteen minutes can usually be captured in a paragraph but the presenter wants their full fifteen minutes of your attention.

I am not at all happy with Youtube censorship but until a valid alternative comes about for the content I watch* I'm stuck with it.

* Old TV shows as I don't have a TV; currently going through Granada's Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett and the odd Time Team.  I only watch the opinion pieces when they're linked on here so it doesn't matter to me what platform they sit on.

2 hours ago, Funn3r said:

ADD? It's only a ~6 min video and he makes some good points as the OP was most likely not a flagged "hate" video. I like Morgoth's Review. He's one of the more thought-provoking conservative YT bloggers. This one's ~8 minutes long (1.5x speed will bring that down to 5)