• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Democorruptcy

What will be the date of the first Lidl leaflet to have men dressed in women's clothing?

In my Lidl leaflet for next week, it's a woman up the step ladder doing the decorating and men doing the cooking and filling the shopping basket. Are they scared that any advert could cause complaint about this new non gender specific advertising? Is every advert we see now going to have a different gender to what some people might traditionally expect?

If so, the campaigners are going to feel there's a void in their lives and they are going to need a new fight. The obvious next step from just non gender specific adverts is to have men dressed in women's clothing that's for sale and vice versa.

What date do you think it will happen?

I did think about offering a prize, if it's a man who wins I buy you the dress (and vice versa) but I'm not going to because I'm too tight. I have no objection to anyone else offering a prize.

I'm a simple sole.  I boycott any company that gets into politics, for pure marketing reasons or not, rather than just make and sell stuff.  I have other channels if I want to indulge in such stuff.  And boycotts save money!  And I like my new beard!

On 18/01/2019 at 12:26, Harley said:

I'm a simple sole.  I boycott any company that gets into politics, for pure marketing reasons or not, rather than just make and sell stuff.  I have other channels if I want to indulge in such stuff.  And boycotts save money!  And I like my new beard!

Are you a fish?  o.O