• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spygirl

Lezza killas

More

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6606897/Mothers-two-year-old-daughter-starved-death-jailed-six-years.html

Now the intresting thing is that theres a few more cases of lesbians killing their kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5610533/Man-called-911-abused-kids-months-Calif-SUV-crash.html

When I was governor the consistent pain i nthe arse parents were a couple of lesbians. They drugged up their son on mental-cosh-drops.

Take them out the back of the court and put a bullet in their heads. 

I wonder if their sexual orientation prevented the authorities from investigating or looking to closely.

4 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Take them out the back of the court and put a bullet in their heads. 

I wonder if their sexual orientation prevented the authorities from investigating or looking to closely.

Well... thats my feeling.

There have a been a few cases - yes I know , Dail mail sensationalism etc etc.

However ... I assume the number of leezza coules is going to be pretty small, which makes the numbers eye raising.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-murder-trial-mum-8058035

40 minutes ago, spygirl said:

More

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6606897/Mothers-two-year-old-daughter-starved-death-jailed-six-years.html

Now the intresting thing is that theres a few more cases of lesbians killing their kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5610533/Man-called-911-abused-kids-months-Calif-SUV-crash.html

When I was governor the consistent pain i nthe arse parents were a couple of lesbians. They drugged up their son on mental-cosh-drops.

clearly being a lesbian is not good for you.  Those two look waaaayyy over mid thirties.  Mid fifties I would believe but mid thirties, no way..  o.O

14 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Erm...six years!?

For letting a little girl live in filth and shite and then allowing her to starve to death?

Six fucking years!?

I'd get much longer if I took a shovel to one of those wastes of skin and piss and it'd be justified too.

Unbelievable. 

(eating) Pussy pass...

9 minutes ago, spygirl said:

(eating) Pussy pass...

On a similar note - the woman who cut off her boyfriends penis while he was asleep and managed to get away with it because he was 'abusive'...either watch the 10 minute video below or just watch the 10 second clip from 10:12 (linked) where this woman who CUT A MAN'S PENIS OFF get's an enthusiastic STANDING OVATION on a chat show. Look at the delight on the audiences faces...fucking monsters....

27 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

On a similar note - the woman who cut off her boyfriends penis while he was asleep and managed to get away with it because he was 'abusive'...either watch the 10 minute video below or just watch the 10 second clip from 10:12 (linked) where this woman who CUT A MAN'S PENIS OFF get's an enthusiastic STANDING OVATION on a chat show. Look at the delight on the audiences faces...fucking monsters....

Now that's toxic femininity.

Very sad story, poor little girl. From the story it sounds as though they could have intervened and prevented her death as the authorities were aware of the neglect.

In court it emerged the women had been told to clean up their living conditions as long ago as 2007.

But by 2014, when a school nurse made an unannounced visit following concerns raised by the school, it was 'in a state of disarray.'

Sweeney and Wade declined her offers to help with the children's' head lice infestation.

The children had tooth decay and head lice and the older girls were not given adequate clothing, the court heard.

26 minutes ago, maudit said:

Very sad story, poor little girl. From the story it sounds as though they could have intervened and prevented her death as the authorities were aware of the neglect.

Amazingy the plod come around very quick, when some dad feeds the kiddy chillie sauce.:CryBaby:

Just now, spygirl said:

Ah but that was a ... man.

Indeed. Just my point.:S Anyway the kid ought to man up a bit if he's gonna tackle a chicken naga, after 15 pints in a few years.

3 minutes ago, SNACR said:

3/10 for the thread title - expected better

I would have gone for "why do some women age so quickly?" or, "How do you get to look in your fifties when you are in your thirties?"

Harsh I know but....

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Amazingy the plod come around very quick, when some dad feeds the kiddy chillie sauce.:CryBaby:

My 9 year old ate a whole raw Thai chilli straight off the plant the other day, after watching me do it while teasing his older brother about not being able to take it. He cried a bit, we gave him lots of milk, and tried not to laugh too much. They were fucking hot to be fair, I was regretting eating one at that point too. Still...  What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger (and hopefully wiser).

I didn’t realise it could have been a matter for the police.

2 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

My 9 year old ate a whole raw Thai chilli straight off the plant the other day, after watching me do it while teasing his older brother about not being able to take it. He cried a bit, we gave him lots of milk, and tried not to laugh too much. They were fucking hot to be fair, I was regretting eating one at that point too. Still...  What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger (and hopefully wiser).

I didn’t realise it could have been a matter for the police.

You are "manning him up". With a few pith helmets, India will be British again!

18 hours ago, spygirl said:

More

I used to track daily mail articles about kids killed by mum's new boyfriend, there were lots of them 

My point was that mums who get rid of dad and get boyfriend in aren't doing it for the well-being of their kids, yet it's actively supported by the state, who will normally help out with a court order stopping dad from being around.

30 minutes ago, Dim Ray said:

I used to track daily mail articles about kids killed by mum's new boyfriend, there were lots of them 

My point was that mums who get rid of dad and get boyfriend in aren't doing it for the well-being of their kids, yet it's actively supported by the state, who will normally help out with a court order stopping dad from being around.

I agree.

STep aprents and siblings are a big risk to kids. The Grimm bros nailed it.

The gormless, dysfunctional behaviour I see of the the same benefit mums in council housing who change boyfirends every months is nuts esp. with girls under the age 18 in the house.

Its also the reason why the courts ought to lean towards giving blokes child custody more - step women are a lot less risk to  kids.

1 minute ago, unregistered_guest said:

Tell that to Cinderella and Snow White...

Welll .... as logn as the yare nto queens then they are ok.

Just the relative popputinty promiscuity between single mums and single dads outh to give courts reason to wieght it to dads.

Most single dads have very limited oppturinty to take owmen back.

Whereas as a lot of single mums, no matter how rouhg, have a stream of fat squaddies and general dosssers from spoons coming back.