• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Guess whose house it is

55 minutes ago, One percent said:

Stars having to drop their prices to shift their piles. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6613301/Celebrities-forced-slash-millions-price-luxury-mansions.html

some clearly demonstrate that money does not buy taste 

I doubt any of them will make any loss thanks to governbankment hpi. Now wheres that tiny violin?

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

That hasn’t sold yet then?  Surprised, I thought they would be beating a path to their door. xD

I know.

Priced the same as a posh big house in posh bit of London.

Youd expect it to be flying off the shelf ... a miele shelf no doubt ...

39 minutes ago, One percent said:

Not a lot. Anyhow here it is in its full glory. 

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76555730.html

greedy bastard is selling it off in lots 

I expect his scumbag EA has advised him that his garden is no longer a garden. Its a prime building plot for social housing now worth 1mill per acre. 😭 

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

I know.

Especially as it is so handy for the park and ride and B&M. xD

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Stars having to drop their prices to shift their piles. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6613301/Celebrities-forced-slash-millions-price-luxury-mansions.html

some clearly demonstrate that money does not buy taste 

Noel Gallagher has slashed the price of his five-bedroom semi with off-street parking from £11.5m to £8.95m “

Semi-detached, with a near ten million pound price tag??!!??!

O.o

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

I wonder how much their "designers" get paid?xD

Someone I know is an interior designer, I wouldn’t do that job for all the money in the world, it sounds awful- nothing but bullshitting and brown-nosing for money. 

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Someone I know is an interior designer, I wouldn’t do that job for all the money in the world, it sounds awful- nothing but bullshitting and brown-nosing for money. 

Nor me. Not my sort of work.

53 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I know.

Looking at next door they could have well have started with a plot with an old bungalow on. TBH the cost of that build’s in the millions it might not be everyone’s taste, in the most desirable area and the visible air con evaporators look fucking awful but a lot of money’s been spent.

29 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Noel Gallagher has slashed the price of his five-bedroom semi with off-street parking from £11.5m to £8.95m “

Semi-detached, with a near ten million pound price tag??!!??!

O.o

If it’s semi detached to the playboy mansion, yes.  Otherwise, no.

26 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

There’s a whole industry in London where it’s basically a very expensive version of Avon calling where people call round and hawk all manner of stuff where the personalised and fawning service is all part of it. Some of them make a lot of money but it never feels like a proper business basically it’s a version of turning tricks for the wealthy.

9 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Looking at next door they could have well have started with a plot with an old bungalow on. TBH the cost of that build’s in the millions it might not be everyone’s taste, in the most desirable area and the visible air con evaporators look fucking awful but a lot of money’s been spent. wasted

FIFY. It’s in probably the least desirable places in the whole of scabby. Sat between the out of town industrial estate and rough housing estate 

3 minutes ago, SNACR said:

There’s a whole industry in London where it’s basically a very expensive version of Avon calling where people call round and hawk all manner of stuff where the personalised and fawning service is all part of it. Some of them make a lot of money but it never feels like a proper business basically it’s a version of turning tricks for the wealthy.

I wouldn't want my lounge to looke like Liberace's bathroom, but then again, I can't afford that.

43 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Looking at next door they could have well have started with a plot with an old bungalow on. TBH the cost of that build’s in the millions it might not be everyone’s taste, in the most desirable area and the visible air con evaporators look fucking awful but a lot of money’s been spent.

Here's the poof piece EA advertorial

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/for-sale-the-most-talked-about-house-in-this-yorkshire-seaside-resort-1-9334512

Its location is shit - mai nroad/industrial estate, adjacent the worst  estate.

Yes hes spent a lto of money. I doubt its close to 3m. And Im very  curious to know where the money andor debt comes from and who holds it.

In terms of the competiion, heres the next lowest resi sale

https://www.onthemarket.com/details/5359976/?utm_source=home_co_uk&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=home_feed

The posh/civilised end of town, 6 bedrooms ... 710k