• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

The names Bond, Quentin Bond....

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

That's not really news.

No. But it gives those PR whores that make up law, accountancy and the public sector something to get i n the news.

Never remember seeing a <x> pays a competitive salary and recruits all the people it needs .

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No. But it gives those PR whores that make up law, accountancy and the public sector something to get i n the news.

Never remember seeing a <x> pays a competitive salary and recruits all the people it needs .

Actually, lawyers are beginning to be "outsourced", but that was for another thread really.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Actually, lawyers are beginning to be "outsourced", but that was for another thread really.

Not in my experience.

They are being streamlined - several law cos being folded into half the number, with half the staff.

A lto of law is being automated.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Not in my experience.

They are being streamlined - several law cos being folded into half the number, with half the staff.

A lto of law is being automated.

Yes it is and a lot of the manual paperwork can be done in India(or other) and faxed back.

There's such a thing as the hetero pay gap. On average, gays are paid way more than straights. What are these companies doing to combat this blatant discrimination? It's 2019 ffs!

Edit: seems I was wrong, gay men earn less than straight men and gay women earn more than straight women. Whatever, everyone should earn the same!

Edited by whitevanman

30 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Yes it is and a lot of the manual paperwork can be done in India(or other) and faxed back.

Really? Are they still using faxes in India? I think you're making stuff up. Last contract I got signed was PDF and email. As good as a hard copy these days.

Just now, Roger_Mellie said:

Really? Are they still using faxes in India? I think you're making stuff up. Last contract I got signed was PDF and email. As good as a hard copy these days.

Faxed back was a "generic" term, and of course they use email....

3 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Right, so your point is lawyers are doing standard stuff that everyone else is doing. FascinatingO.o

I’m not the biggest fan of some of Pinny’s posts but I try not to attack him, just the points he makes which I disagree with.

I think you are coming across as a bit nit picky and nasty today, I’d save the vitriol for the posts he makes which are actually worth pulling him up on.

Up to you what you do though obviously. 

On 21/01/2019 at 10:52, Carl Fimble said:

I’m not the biggest fan of some of Pinny’s posts but I try not to attack him, just the points he makes which I disagree with.

I think you are coming across as a bit nit picky and nasty today, I’d save the vitriol for the posts he makes which are actually worth pulling him up on.

Up to you what you do though obviously. 

Aye. Very cuntish behaviour.

Guess their lass was a bit too rough with the strap-on last night...

XYY