• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Let the law suits commence.....

How do you prove any of this?

It was widely assumed that MJ was doing things with young boys because of the massive pay-offs he made to their parents.

That he's dead and can't defend himself means that the fantasists will now start lining up for their big money pay-outs from the Jackson estate.

So how does a court decide which ones are telling the truth, which embellishing it, and which entirely making it up?

The best way IMHO is to say no compensation and then the fabricators won't bother.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It was widely assumed that MJ was doing things with young boys because of the massive pay-offs he made to their parents.

That he's dead and can't defend himself means that the fantasists will now start lining up for their big money pay-outs from the Jackson estate.

So how does a court decide which ones are telling the truth, which embellishing it, and which entirely making it up?

The best way IMHO is to say no compensation and then the fabricators won't bother.

Where does the information there's always a load of fantasists after compo come from though? Most likely the same place the information Wacko was a harmless asexual big child, who'd never grown up, innocent Peter Pan of pop. Also the same place that didn't see fit to mention that elderly British MP and Wacko both have been dogged by child abuse allegations.

537cd4c0b05d9.jpg

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

I dont know, not for sure.

But i do know id never let my 11yo kids have a sleep over with a 40yo bloke, living in a wierd fuckedup toy castle.

You are right on the compo v legal process. Should not happen.

The sad thing about these mid 90s 'Lost boys' is their parebts basically pimped them, then went for compo.

Either dome 11yo were fiddled with or a stupid old pop star was scammed.

I dont know.

Theres a film in the Chandlers story.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson

5 hours ago, SNACR said:

Where does the information there's always a load of fantasists after compo come from though? Most likely the same place the information Wacko was a harmless asexual big child, who'd never grown up, innocent Peter Pan of pop. Also the same place that didn't see fit to mention that elderly British MP and Wacko both have been dogged by child abuse allegations.

537cd4c0b05d9.jpg

The creepiest guy in that pic is Uri Geller.

23 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

The creepiest guy in that pic is Uri Geller.

Who's holding the cake- is it Greville Janner MP?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/by-persecuting-my-father-greville-janner-the-child-abuse-inquiry-has-lost-its-moral-compass-mkxq825w7

Same buttonhole and tie?

Labour peer Lord Janner accused of child sex abuse wrote to Michael Jackson congratulating him on being cleared of molesting a child .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123403/Labour-peer-Lord-Janner-accused-child-sex-abuse-wrote-Michael-Jackson-congratulating-cleared-molesting-child.html

Edited by Anglepoise

21 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Reminds me of a joke from the early 1990's

Why does Michael Jackson keep his dick cheesy?

Kids will do anything for the taste of Dairylea.

I'll get my coat....

What’s white, made of plastic and dangerous for children?

6 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

It's a national disgrace that the US even allows alleged offenders to pay out their apparent victims in lieu of having a trial. You could argue it's fair enough for those allegedly abused but what about society's duty to protect everyone else?

6 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

What’s white, made of plastic and dangerous for children?

Carrier bags..?

White balloons...?

Chewing gum...?

Cow and Gate baby milk...?

Aw, I give up - you're just gonna have to fucking tell me you cunt...!

;)

XYY

Uri Geller got caught out on a tv show with hidden cameras where restaurant guests asked him to bend a spoon. Because he hadn’t pre bent it, when he stood up to show it to everyone he had to bend it then sneakily, clear as day on camera. 

On 26/01/2019 at 12:39, spygirl said:

I dont know, not for sure.

But i do know id never let my 11yo kids have a sleep over with a 40yo bloke, living in a wierd fuckedup toy castle.

You are right on the compo v legal process. Should not happen.

The sad thing about these mid 90s 'Lost boys' is their parebts basically pimped them, then went for compo.

Either dome 11yo were fiddled with or a stupid old pop star was scammed.

I dont know.

Theres a film in the Chandlers story.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_sexual_abuse_accusations_against_Michael_Jackson

On 26/01/2019 at 15:21, Dipsy said:

This a million times! 

Watch the Netflix documentary abducted in plain sight. 

It appears this sort of thing maybe wasn't that rare in the past. 

Fuck knows why. o.O

Complete naivety and ease of manipulation goinv by that particular documentary.