• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Syd Germs

The ultimate video

Deserves it's own thread, I believe.

Owen Jones meets Diane Abbott !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jones the Warrior kicks off with "this is still a very racist and sexist society" !!

He forgot homophobic (and mongphobic which is bias against people like him and Abbottamus).

PS couldn't get past 40 seconds. Anyone beat that?

5 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Deserves it's own thread, I believe.

Owen Jones meets Diane Abbott !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jones the Warrior kicks off with "this is still a very racist and sexist society" !!

He forgot homophobic (and mongphobic which is bias against people like him and Abbottamus).

PS couldn't get past 40 seconds. Anyone beat that?

God. 

3min 50sec, not sure so can watch any more than that. 

2:36. I also went for a shit at the same time, which is probably more useful information. It also led me to the thought I’ve never timed a shit before, so I have DA and OW to thank for that. 

1 hour ago, Harley said:

You people are like moths around a candle!

Transfixed by the pure horror of it all.

Agreed - it's like a beheading videos.  Once you have seen, you cannot unseen - why the fuck would you want to?

14 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Agreed - it's like a beheading videos.  Once you have seen, you cannot unseen - why the fuck would you want to?

Are they both beheaded at the end?

Might try and watch it again.

1 hour ago, PatronizingGit said:

Anybody ... in whatever context

They won't be showing Luke Cage anytime soon then. Probably more uses per episode than I've heard in my lifetime.

20 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Starting to think that there is something seriously medically wrong with Abbott. She ain't right in the head.

Owen Jones doesn't have that excuse, he's an utter cock.

Yes, her faculties are clearly going.

There is no shame in that and it can affect anybody but when it is obvious then they shouldn't be in a position of influence.

Letting her be Shadow Home Secretary is like letting the Glasgow binman who suffered blackouts drive the rubbish lorry.

Neither is up to competently performing their role so neither should be doing it.

Harold Wilson was a great debater but after one or two episodes of his post retirement chat show he stepped down because he realised that his mental powers were not what they were.

If she put her hands up and admitted it and stepped down then she would get sympathy rather than laughter.

As long as she doesn't though she is a threat to democracy so can be laughed at without guilt.

bcb82d1d32775792ef581887f2a5cc31.jpg