DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Brexit-Deal or No deal?

sancho panza

9 hours ago, macca said:

If there is a general election and remain MP’s in constituencies that voted leave get wiped out! 

All bets are off! 

Im not sure how smart voters are? If there was a general election would they vote on Brexit or stick to party politics? 

Would the new party formed of mps that have defected get an mp elected? 

They would be seduced by a penny off the tac and vote traditional PP (or the majority would), that's why the politicians (of any colour/flavour) know they can get away with almost anything!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lightscribe

I’ve said it before on here and I’ll repeat again. The Brexit vote was not meant to happen, and I do not not believe Brexit will happen.

My stance from the beginning was an extension until we have another general election. The EU despite their bluster will be happy to allow the extension as the EU economic outlook is looking increasingly grim and they will want the UK for the gibs.

Then we have the first past the post system. It is utterly disproportionate, so the likes of the SNP, independent, Lib Dems and Green will get enough seats from Labour voter defectors for a ruling coalition with a pro Remain/second referendum main policy. If Labour change the tack (or boot Corbyn) then even more so. 

The narrative then will be ‘the will of the people have spoken’ and have voted for a remain coalition! Brexit cancelled, yellow vest riots.

If there is a GE then many of the current crop of Tory MPs may not get reselected eg Dominic Grieves local constituency party have tabled a vote of no confidence in him.  I will vote for whoever in my constituency is a leaver whichever party they're from.  If none of them are leavers I will spoil my ballot paper.

TM won't go without a big fight though and is apparently going to bring back the WA for a fourth vote according to the beeb.

2 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

Is this bitch for fuckin real?

Another extension, more votes, more lies.

Yep.

"We all have to compromise... and accept my deal." - Treason May  - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033.

Eh? xD

Noallegiance
4 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Yep.

"We all have to compromise... and accept my deal." - Treason May  - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033.

Eh? xD

Spot on.

From the genius 12th Man cricket parody:

Richie Benaud: "Come on, fellas. Let's work like a team and do it my way".

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, Noallegiance said:

Spot on.

From the genius 12th Man cricket parody:

Richie Benaud: "Come on, fellas. Let's work like a team and do it my way".

Featuring 'somejerkrammedmycar' and 'giveusahandtolickheracne'

One of the all time greats.

Noallegiance
55 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Featuring 'somejerkrammedmycar' and 'giveusahandtolickheracne'

One of the all time greats.

My favourites were:

Akeem Ateef Inajaa Besadabed

Wasi Akrim and Waddayamin Wasi

Kutty Zaminaf and Sunil Avaskaa

That along with the commentary rehearsal in the shower and the "Good morning darling. It's very nice to see you in the kitchen for the first time today" always had me crying with laughter.

Wight Flight
12 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

My favourites were:

Akeem Ateef Inajaa Besadabed

Wasi Akrim and Waddayamin Wasi

Kutty Zaminaf and Sunil Avaskaa

That along with the commentary rehearsal in the shower and the "Good morning darling. It's very nice to see you in the kitchen for the first time today" always had me crying with laughter.

I liked Graheeemey Labroy.

Mainly because that is what Mrs Flight now calls me when she wants my attention.

Still a bit pissed that I didn't win the luxury Holden station wagon cruise for toooo with free eskie.

3 hours ago, Noallegiance said:

Is this bitch for fuckin real?

Another extension, more votes, more lies.

Same May that reduced front line police by over 20'000 and back of house by about 30'000 but says its not effected the safety on our streets.. She is a cunt.. i would have her cleaning the deep fat fryers in mcdonalds but she would probably fuck that up..

Noallegiance

11.49 this morning. BBC News channel business segment.

They couldn't help themselves. A 3.4% slowdown in car sales in is due to diesel issues but more focus was on (you guessed it) Brexit. 

Google 'car sales fall in (insert country here,)'. See what results you get.

I got bored and stopped when I found Mexico car sales were OK due to market stimulus.

Argentina, India, Australia, USA, France, New Zealand, Colombia and Italy.

Developing markets seem to be doing better. 

All Brexit, innit.

3 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

11.49 this morning. BBC News channel business segment.

They couldn't help themselves. A 3.4% slowdown in car sales in is due to diesel issues but more focus was on (you guessed it) Brexit. 

Google 'car sales fall in (insert country here,)'. See what results you get.

I got bored and stopped when I found Mexico car sales were OK due to market stimulus.

Argentina, India, Australia, USA, France, New Zealand, Colombia and Italy.

Developing markets seem to be doing better. 

All Brexit, innit.

I don't even think diesel is that big of an issue for most. Overall cost of cars, convoluted road tax/emissions charges. Increased car insurance. Speed cameras and old fuddy duddies standing on the side of the road with their ray guns. Car parking charges. Increased road traffic. I dumped my car two years ago when I was able to work remotely and have all the amenities in close walking distance. Has been a big weight of my shoulders. I'm gutted I'm going to have to get a car next month

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the most gormless brexit filla ive seen

https://www.estateagenttoday.co.uk/breaking-news/2019/4/brexit-chaos-causing-estate-agency-staffing-problems

Staffing problem....

All those EE EA going home?

Apparently young people dont want to be EAs

Wonder why?

Heres the morons ea tweet for an ea job.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PropPersonnel/status/1117782339101298689?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Admin , central lonfon.... up to 30k.....

I be the up to falls a lot short.

Archived