• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

M S E Refugee

Which person is your most loathed SJW

Recommended Posts

I often watch The Last Leg on channel 4 and it must be the worst pile of Liberal crap on the T.V. and I don't even know why I watch it,maybe I am some kind of masochist.

The presenter Adam Hills is probably one of the countries leading virtue signallers he just twists,distorts,omits and tells barefaced lies while the studio audience slap their fins together in approval like Harbour Seals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Not sure I am entirely happy with the thread title. 

Leave the loathing to the SJWs. We should just stick to calling them out.

In my opinion they are rather loathsome in that they stifle debate and have a disproportionate influence in the media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

 

Yep, her. And that whiny voice of hers.

I love that clip of David Starkey giving her both barrels. I never tire of watching that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UmBongo said:

I love that clip of David Starkey giving her both barrels. I never tire of watching that.

I was going to post that but thought most people would have seen it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

I often watch The Last Leg on channel 4 and it must be the worst pile of Liberal crap on the T.V. and I don't even know why I watch it,maybe I am some kind of masochist.

The presenter Adam Hills is probably one of the countries Australia's leading virtue signallers he just twists,distorts,omits and tells barefaced lies while the studio audience slap their fins together in approval like Harbour Seals.

Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bob (gisya money) geldof closely followed by Owen jones 

I have a certain amount of fondness for Brexit Hero Bob Geldof. He might have infuriated tens of thousands of people enough to get them out to vote.

Due to his encouraging us to submit to Islam, I tried to meme his name into being Lord Haw Hawen Jones, but no-one else was really interested.

Not my most hated, but probably the most memorable.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've long harboured a desire to beat Adam Hills to death with his own prosthetic limb. I've thought about it and I don't think it makes me a bad person.

Something reassuring I do notice is it's never very high up the most watched list on online catch up.

49 minutes ago, davidg said:

Gary Lineker. Racking in billions skimming cash off the license fee, no oversight on what he earns. Makes him king SJW rat.

Whilst peddling unhealthy snacks to kids for a global megacorp.

Edited by SNACR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I have a certain amount of fondness for Brexit Hero Bob Geldof. He might have infuriated tens of thousands of people enough to get them out to vote.

Due to his encouraging us to submit to Islam, I tried to meme his name into being Lord Haw Hawen Jones, but no-one else was really interested.

Not my most hated, but probably the most memorable.

 

As a borderline autist myself, I am not amused >:(

That woman is not an autist - she's just an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Basically the person that apologises for "crimes" of the past to somebody "she" (probably) wouldn't live next to.O.o

Been noticing that all the Vote labour posters appear to be outside the 1mill quid nice fancy homes, in fancy areas, i guess once you have made your million sat on your lucrative property investment you start to feel a little guilty for the poor gits competing for a poorly paid job with tax credit claiming cheap EE labour, just so that they can pay your rent on your BTL investment.

Seems a little hypocritical to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

As a borderline autist myself, I am not amused >:(

That woman is not an autist - she's just an idiot.

You can swear and twitch with me!xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

Not sure I am entirely happy with the thread title. 

Leave the loathing to the SJWs. We should just stick to calling them out.

 

I think the internet can radicalise people - if you actually meet them, they maybe are not so bad in real life. Work has just banned whatsapp because of this. People can take the written word too literally.

Imagine being on a forum complaining about houseprices for a decade - it can radicalise people into hating landlords!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

Been noticing that all the Vote labour posters appear to be outside the 1mill quid nice fancy homes, in fancy areas, i guess once you have made your million sat on your lucrative property investment you start to feel a little guilty for the poor gits competing for a poorly paid job with tax credit claiming cheap EE labour, just so that they can pay your rent on your BTL investment.

Seems a little hypocritical to me.

Cycled past some fancy homes today in pwoperdee developer belt between Alderley Edge and Prestwich, place used to be full of little houses and bungalows most individually built on seperate acre sized plots from late victorian to the 1930s. Now they have mostly been pulled down and replaced with 'status' homes or 'executive' estates replete with really high end German monster vehicles and other premium SUVs the size of trucks and their arrogant/aggressive drivers.

I don't think these peeps care one jot about anyone outside their bubble and would probably only support Labour on the off-chance of getting their fingers into the trough instead of their Tory neighbours.

Just to remind everyone Capita made it large on the back of new-labour and got their fingers into huge numbers of pies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 201p said:

 

I think the internet can radicalise people - if you actually meet them, they maybe are not so bad in real life. Work has just banned whatsapp because of this. People can take the written word too literally.

Imagine being on a forum complaining about houseprices for a decade - it can radicalise people into hating landlords!

You mean your employer is dictating what apps you can use?  O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davidg said:

Gary Lineker. Racking in billions skimming cash off the license fee, no oversight on what he earns. Makes him king SJW rat.

Whilst flogging junk food to kids for Walkers, a wholly owned subsiduary of some large foreign corporation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SNACR said:

I've long harboured a desire to beat Adam Hills to death with his own prosthetic limb. I've thought about it and I don't think it makes me a bad person.

 

You are forgiven my son, now say a couple of hail marys and lets move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.