DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Breaking bad basement

sarahbell

Every time I see something of such huge size (such as converted churches) I think it could probably work better as flats.  Unless someone with the money really loves a particular structure, would they really spend all that on something so unconventional?  Lots of stairs, unusual plan, some fixtures have a bit of an office feel, limited windows etc.   

I expect they bought it for 50,000? A bit of a touch up, new bathroom, lick of paint and its now worth 1.5mil? No wonder its been on 9 months and unsold....

On 11/02/2019 at 11:15, DoINeedOne said:

giphy.gif

Actually surprissed at the size of that basment would not even know where to begin or what to put down there but you would need to to something fun with it

I think the basement is actually the water tank. So its on the top.

14 hours ago, Green Devil said:

I expect they bought it for 50,000? A bit of a touch up, new bathroom, lick of paint and its now worth 1.5mil? No wonder its been on 9 months and unsold....

I think the basement is actually the water tank. So its on the top.

Even better - a basement with a view!

13 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Even better - a basement with a view!

I reckon cutting holes in 2ft thick reinforced concrete for windows might a bit of a task! 

Worth £150’000 of anyone’s money.. 

These Disney land prices can’t be sustainable, especially when people find out concrete and bricks are quite cheap to buy.. 

7 hours ago, macca said:

Worth £150’000 of anyone’s money.. 

These Disney land prices can’t be sustainable, especially when people find out concrete and bricks are quite cheap to buy.. 

Quite. 1.5mill to live in a shitty ex water tower. Ffs. 

On 13/02/2019 at 23:14, Green Devil said:

Quite. 1.5mill to live in a shitty ex water tower. Ffs. 

Could be worse.  Some people actually buy and convert toilets.

Archived