DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

this ones tempting

King Penda

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57208407.html   i quite like this house but at my age ie 53 and a potencial deposit of 50k that means id be borrowing 90k over 14 years thats roughly 650 a month,dont forget im basicly a glorified careworker on roughly 26k a year.thats 650 notes a month and i would be buying on my own so it means id have to be a good boy until i retire.sadly thats what i have a problem with i simply dont like conforming....much.

20 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57208407.html   i quite like this house but at my age ie 53 and a potencial deposit of 50k that means id be borrowing 90k over 14 years thats roughly 650 a month,dont forget im basicly a glorified careworker on roughly 26k a year.thats 650 notes a month and i would be buying on my own so it means id have to be a good boy until i retire.sadly thats what i have a problem with i simply dont like conforming....much.

give it two years ...besides the windows are too small for your eyes.

3 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

give it two years ...besides the windows are too small for your eyes.

well in under 2 years i can get a small pension that will give me around 22k after tax,i think im better of nabbing it before the shit hits the fan.so i could pay a lump sum off and i could rent a couple of rooms out if i bought it.im also geting harrased to start my old tarantula selling buisness up again no laughing at the back and that garage could be easily insulated to keep them in.and im pretty sure if me mum went off her legs its big enough to keep her out of the care system for a bit.

6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

well in under 2 years i can get a small pension that will give me around 22k after tax,i think im better of nabbing it before the shit hits the fan.so i could pay a lump sum off and i could rent a couple of rooms out if i bought it.im also geting harrased to start my old tarantula selling buisness up again no laughing at the back and that garage could be easily insulated to keep them in.and im pretty sure if me mum went off her legs its big enough to keep her out of the care system for a bit.

Id defo take the epnsion.nothing worse than watching people delay their pension till 65 then finding out theyve got the big C..... and they'll be tapping out with only two years of payouts.

22 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

Id defo take the epnsion.nothing worse than watching people delay their pension till 65 then finding out theyve got the big C..... and they'll be tapping out with only two years of payouts.

yes my favrite cousin died 12 months ago from cancer he was 51

15 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Fuck that price.

https://houseprices.io/?q=280%2C+Biddulph+Road

A SEMI DETACHED HOUSE W/ NO CHAIN FROM FEBRUARY

Obvious a rental.

Paid too much for it:

09/12/2015  £120,000280 Biddulph Road, Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 6TP

20/12/2007   £85,000   280 Biddulph Road, Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 6TP

26/10/2007   £68,000   280 Biddulph Road, Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 6TP

https://houseprices.io/?q=Biddulph+Road%2C+sto

Id guess Stoke is even worse tha Northern palces I monitor.

Theyve rapidly gone back  to 2004 prices.

Offer 80k.

15 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Knock down price to 80k., giving you a 40k mortgage, 650/m

2 lodgers - if you can stick it -  250/m all in and youll get most of mortgage paid.

Archived